Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves

I know this Occult been done to death, but if they do do werewolf game pack, I don't want the half @$$ed Hairy Humans from Sims 3, what I'm saying is that I want proper werewolves with canine snouts and pointed ears, covered in fur, tails and digitigrade legs like the one in this pic https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/605945324857346678/

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited November 2020
    I definitely want that to be like a final Form.
    I think there definitely should be a Human and a Werewolf Form which is the Human with wolf features Fangs, pointy ears, claws, glowing eyes, morphed legs back and half wolf/Human face.

But then I think there should be like a Perk where the player can choose how they want to evolve their werewolf's form.
    Wolf Form or Beast form.

Wolf form is more Like a Controllable Wild Wolf/Direwolf/Wolf form.
    Beast form is an alternate form, which is like the picture the OP posted.

I would say it should be form for the more powerful werewolves.

the Basic Werewolf Starter Look:
    touch-face.jpg
    + Claws and morphed legs.

But I feel once I level up, harness my werewolves powers I definitely want them to evolve into this
    Wolf Form
    2560px-Eurasian_wolf_2.jpg

Beast Form
    13779-3-1354892967-750x464.jpg

I'm more concerned about the logistics of how Werewolves work tho.
    I want Moon Phases to be patched in. I'm sick and tired of constant full moon. I don't want Constant shifts every night.
    I want the build up, the Anxiety, Headaches heavy breathing, the pure tension on the rise every night as the Full moon draws near, and on the night the full moon rises, it's anybody's guess really in the sense that Your Wild Wolf... is on the prowl. It could be a peaceful night where your wolf just took a little stroll around the woods. Or a Chaotic Night with a couple of incidents. It should depend on their Needs and Traits, and now Sentiments.

For example If a Werewolf is low on hunger, or simply just a Glutton, then at the time of Moon Rise, There is every chance the Werewolf will go on a Hunger rampage. Will try to eat anything and everything, ravaging anything or anyone in it's path.

Only people who have sentimental value, deep connections to the wolf have the power to successfully calm a Werewolf down and encourage/inspire the Sim within to be less impulsive.

I would want special interactions Between Spellcasters, Vampires, Mermaids etc and Werewolves.

Like if Spellcaster or Vampire hypnotizes a Werewolf. they Can Shift Sim at will commanding them to fight for them as a henchmen. and again Sims that hold sentimental value to the wolf may be able to break the Spellcaster's or Vampire's hold.

Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I love both Beast form & Wolf form for Werewolves.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    no to werewolves unless they include toggles in the game to turn them off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited November 2020
    4md8GFxm
    nsv22y0w
    5jpPZM1h
    yJqnF1XZ
    WFTnH5yp
    3k0n44ph
    9rnLQtD1

This is how I want the werewolves for "The Sims 4" to look like.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I want them to look like dogs, like basically the technology from cats and dogs but you can control it and it can howl or fight other sims (because killing other sims is probably too graphic) and they can come with a winter Scandinavian forest world where the hidden trait for the villagers is immune to cold.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Before any supernatural are added we need the option to turn them off. Some of the vampire build/buy is nice but I don't want vampires. Last is free the Aliens before werewolves and fairy's.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Before any supernatural are added we need the option to turn them off. Some of the vampire build/buy is nice but I don't want vampires. Last is free the Aliens before werewolves and fairy's.

Honestly, the only time vampires are a problem is if your sim is staying up late at night - would you rather just nothing happen at night? They rarely attack.

Werewolves are longer lived and stronger sims with a lot of excess senses. I'd steal the idea of "imprinting" from Twilight and make it so a werewolf can select a mate and if the one selected somehow doesn't accept, the werewolf is extremely sad. If they're too angry have them change to wolf form and have appropriate reactions from other sims. The only decision maxis really needs to make is what unique eating habits they have. They could do like they did with mermaids and offer no difference in feeding or they could introduce some raw meat or hunting options. I honestly wouldn't even mind rabbit hole hunts with various results as long as there is an alternative method to feed a werewolf.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I could see them creating a monster werewolf type of sim but I don't see an animal version and here's why.

In this version, pets are a family member but can not be controlled, yet take up valuable space in the household. They could have been done like BUTLERS with the exact same results and no household slots used. Plus we could have "adopted" as many as eight pets per household. If they create an animal version of a werewolf now, it will open a door to controlling pets that I don't think they want opened. Better to not do an animal version that you might not be able to control.

Plus, Sims is supposed to be a funny ant farm for cartoon people, not a scary monster game. Whatever they do with a werewolf character will have humor in it to offset the scary bits. I really don't see anything other than a revamped, rethought, repurposed version of the werewolves in S3. I'm sure that when we get them, they will be handled as intelligently as vampires were.
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2020
    Kerrigan wrote: »

Honestly, the only time vampires are a problem is if your sim is staying up late at night - would you rather just nothing happen at night? They rarely attack.

Werewolves are longer lived and stronger sims with a lot of excess senses. I'd steal the idea of "imprinting" from Twilight and make it so a werewolf can select a mate and if the one selected somehow doesn't accept, the werewolf is extremely sad. If they're too angry have them change to wolf form and have appropriate reactions from other sims. The only decision maxis really needs to make is what unique eating habits they have. They could do like they did with mermaids and offer no difference in feeding or they could introduce some raw meat or hunting options. I honestly wouldn't even mind rabbit hole hunts with various results as long as there is an alternative method to feed a werewolf.

I would love to see the imprinting idea from "Twilight"! That is clever, Kerrigen! How about instead of changing into werewolves only when they are mad, how about the werewolf Sim owners to have their sims change into werewolves, no matter what their emotion is. How about hunting in packs? Have the packs be like the Sims 4 clubs feature, NOT like The Sims 3" and NOT like "The Sims 2", which would be too hard to play and too fustrating. If we have the Sims 4 "Packs" system like "Clubs", where you choose who is the leader of the pack and who gets to join the packs, it would be good to see.
    I want them to look like dogs, like basically the technology from cats and dogs but you can control it and it can howl or fight other sims (because killing other sims is probably too graphic) and they can come with a winter Scandinavian forest world where the hidden trait for the villagers is immune to cold.

I like superkyle's suggestion of howling and fighting other sims, and the hidden trait being immune to cold.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm a bit nostalgic tonight. Werewolves in sims 3:

https://youtu.be/CzBDimVW3YM
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Gotta love those Sims 3, they are such animals. Lol :D