Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2020 edition

1235...Next

Comments

• MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    1- Improved romance gameplay- speed dating, online dating, attraction system, veils for weddings, slow dancing
    2- More vacation worlds- Paris(with carousels), Italy, Greece, Australia, Africa... all the places
    3- Sailing skills w/ boats that accommodate multiple sims

Honorable mention- picnic baskets/ability to have a picnic
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    - the old maxis back
    - the creator of the sims back
    - more budget for the game
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Trying to be realistic here:

1) Farming/Equestrian/More Pets Pack/Update(s)
    2) More Supernatural Stuff (Probably packs, but I would take anything.)
    3) More Personality Improvements (More lifestyles, new and better traits, improved whim and aspiration system, likes, dislikes, interests, turn ons/offs, new emotions, whatever; just bring it on.)
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Trying to be realistic here:

More Personality Improvements (More lifestyles, new and better traits, improved whim and aspiration system, likes, dislikes, interests, turn ons/offs, new emotions, whatever; just bring it on.)

very realistic lmao
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »
    - the old maxis back

is there anything you want that isn't so unlikely
    @bella_goth
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    bella_goth wrote: »
    - the old maxis back

is there anything you want that isn't so unlikely
    @bella_goth

lol okay i'll try
    - fairies
    - open neighborhoods
    - bug fixes like simulation lag and musical chairs
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I didn't really get anything I needed/wanted this year
    but next year:

Werewolves Game Pack
    Focus Life State: Werewolves
    World Type: Industrial New York/London/Paris 1700-1900 High end Neighborhood gated community 64x64+ lot, cliff side picture cliffside mansion in the woods. My werewolves are aristocrats, Philanthropists and Socialites. A London Boy meets an Italian Girl, Their families both come from old money. Some things happen in Paris and they decide to flee to America to start over. They elope, and begin to build an empire of their own. they have three kids, and by the time they are 21, 17, and 13 their entire Legacy comes burning to the ground by a 14 year old Huntress who leads a raid on their Home. Creating a Vendetta between the Jordan family (Werewolves) and the Dior family (Hunters) that will last for about 100 years.
    Basically I need the Vampires treatment I've built their mansion to be classy and elegant, however I want to destroy it when the time is right. I'll st it on fire, but I want more Decor to make it look like a Seemingly Abandoned Mansion in ruins. like how vampires came with cobwebs and wall markings.

Farming Game Pack (Tuscan World)
    New Life states Farm Animals/pets: Hogs/Pigs, Bulls/Cows
    New Crops: Corn, Wheat, Pumpkin
    New Skills: Wine/Nectar & (Root) Beer making.
    I want a reason to Mass Produce & Harvest crops. I would love for my sims to turn their Castle into a Winery and a Brewery. I want to have more fun Hosting Festivals on my Sim's farm, especially harvest festivals.
    I recently tried doing a weeklong Harvest Festival but I wish it was more things/Traditions/Challenges to do.

So there were seven events:
    Welcome Tour - Take a Grand Tour of Hoggarth Castle and the Grounds: The Orchards, The Vineyard, the Corn/Wheat mazes, Pumpkin patches the Stables & Barns.
    Bountiful Harvest - Guests are welcome to harvest crops and bring home their gatherings.
    Wine Tasting & Beer Chugging - Guests are welcome into enjoy music relax in the Cellar of the Castle to sample Vintages, and challenge each other!
    The Bake-Off - Calling upon our bakers out there who wish to compete baking up the most and delicious pies and the Winner gets a fat check and their pie featured in the Pie eating contest!
    Pie Eating Contest - Challenging the Foodies, and the Gluttons out there
    The Great Fire - a day to party by the fire and dance and celebrate a bountiful harvest
    The Harvest Feast - Toast to a Bountiful harvest and Pray for another good year. and enjoy the feast of hard work.

But it was kind of stale, because I couldn't do anything that I wanted my sims to do!

Adventure Packs (Greek/Arabian/Egyptian)

I Haven't been feeling some of these last packs, I love adventures, but they're not really where I want to go see.
    I'd love to See a Ancient Greek/Roman World maybe reimagined/revived
    An Arabian world Would be beautiful
    If Werewolves Get that France/London/New York world feel, and Farming gets Tuscany I'd be in love. But I like taking a walk through historical areas. Like windenburg was done nicely I liked the Ruins and the old district.
    Jungle Adventure, I Like the concept of Discovering, ancient temples and such, but Like I said I would like to discover a Ancient temple in Egypt, Greece, or a dungeon under Notre Dame in France and find treasures and stuff.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @MasonGamer what will you do if ea decided for x reason that i doubt decided not to bring back werwolves or made such a pack with non scary werewolves the only way as a player i would not mind those is if they include toggles to turn them off in game options?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited November 2020
    Generations (includes improved babies and bunk beds)
    Bands + more musical instruments like electric guitars and drums
    Classic missing features like cars or burglars and spyral stairs

I also wish they improve existing things like giving elevators and laptops animations and make them more "functional", give Get To Work business gameplay major improvements, give some set dressing buildings interactions as rabbit holes so it gives a more "open neighborhoods" feeling to the game, improved lore, story progression and also a deep overhaul of emotions, memories and whims!

It hurts to feel constantly disappointed by this game. I'm very critical but I genuinly want The Sims 4 to be at least decent so we can move on to a better The Sims 5
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    @MasonGamer what will you do if ea decided for x reason that i doubt decided not to bring back werwolves or made such a pack with non scary werewolves the only way as a player i would not mind those is if they include toggles to turn them off in game options?

That would be unfortunate, then fun while it lasted, but I'd be angry because I wasted my time, with a game that had so much potential. I got this game because it looked like a good way to develop my stories. But the game would essentially render itself useless to me. I already designed my werewolf sims, years ago, Their mansion, everything, the only detail that's missing is that they are not werewolves.

Granted, Realm of Magic, and other packs weren't exactly what I hoped for Spell casters either, but with some work and mods I turned the pack around.

But I have some faith werewolves will be just as good as Vampires, if not better. Now, If werewolves are not as awesome as I hoped at least I can put my my trust in Mods.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    will see what 2021 will bring nver know what to expect now with the sims4 even do i am not a super natural player at least the buy build mode content of the packs i can find some use depending on what is needed
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I'd love an overhauled Whims system.: When you're out of ideas about how to play, letting your Sim guide your gameplay based on THEIR whims (that now would be in direct relation to your sim sentiments, traits, mood, surroundings ..) could be a nice change of pace.
    Of course, you could choose not to follow them, because it wouldn't be a copy/paste of TS2 wants/fear system, it would be half of it, only the "Wants", so no penalty if you don't care about whims.
    That way, it would please both people who want to play TS4 like it's a dollhouse, and people who want their sims to drive their gameplay.

Long term goals/aspirations/something for a Sim, or anything that you CAN'T change on the fly (looking at you, current aspirations system) and that you actually have to WORK toward across multiple life stages.
    I have no idea what the benefits would be, though.

Hotels, I've always enjoyed hotels in the sims for storytelling purposes and the current rental lots, while nice, don't completely fill that need. I don't care much about managing, but going to hotels as a customer is something I very much enjoyed in TS1 and TS2. I was so sure that we would get them in Snowy Escape!

my problem with whims is the lack of fears, so... meh
    i want fears too.
  • IchooserockIchooserock Posts: 8 New Member
    I want the Sims team to start updating Holiday Traditions with expansions like they often do for Club Activities.
    I also want sims to gain fun from activities that go with their (very limited) personalities - like if I have a geek sim, they could actually have fun programming.
    levels of attraction, I hate having to constantly pick sims for my sims to date and I don't want to push any preferences on them)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    1. Equestrian
    2. Generations
    3. Improved Romance
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    1.a generations type pack
    2.a teen stuffpack. we already have a stuffpack for toddlers and kids why not teens? sims 2 had a stuff pack dedicated to teens and its amazing.
    3.more sentiments. i looooooove sentiments but why arent there more of them? and why arent there sentiments for all the packs? imagine how amazing it would be if they added sentiments to cats and dogs and season etc..
    adamzaid wrote: »
    2.a teen stuffpack. we already have a stuffpack for toddlers and kids why not teens? sims 2 had a stuff pack dedicated to teens and its amazing.
    3.more sentiments. i looooooove sentiments but why arent there more of them? and why arent there sentiments for all the packs? imagine how amazing it would be if they added sentiments to cats and dogs and season etc..

I really like sentiments
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »

Yes! MORE SENTIMENTS!
    edited December 2020
    we still have a week or so before the new year
    I would still like to hear what all of you would like for the game
    I hope all of you have a great 2021
  • mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    I would love farms with animals and more gameplay for teens (more potential for drama, also I think it would be cool to add the option to absolutelly obsess about some famous sim, maybe add fanclubs- basically the option for your sim to be a fangirl/fanboy) and elders (how fun would it be if random construction work spawned in neighbourhoods that grandpas can go and watch. goofyness aside, some light athletic activities for them would be cool, as well as some extra gameplay like writing a will - and the drama that this can cause in the family -, tell stories to grandkids and so on)
    edited December 2020
    mingusssss wrote: »
    I would love farms with animals and more gameplay for teens (more potential for drama, also I think it would be cool to add the option to absolutelly obsess about some famous sim, maybe add fanclubs- basically the option for your sim to be a fangirl/fanboy) and elders (how fun would it be if random construction work spawned in neighbourhoods that grandpas can go and watch. goofyness aside, some light athletic activities for them would be cool, as well as some extra gameplay like writing a will - and the drama that this can cause in the family -, tell stories to grandkids and so on)

yes we really need more drama for teens @mingusssss
  • SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    ▪Play interactions for children. (Play on playground, sandpit, treehouse, play tag, hand games, cops and robbers, etc)
    ▪Memories system like what is in Sims 2.
    ▪Hobbies and interests.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
    ▪Play interactions for children. (Play on playground, sandpit, treehouse, play tag, hand games, cops and robbers, etc)
    ▪Memories system like what is in Sims 2.
    ▪Hobbies and interests.

I we could really use those things to
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Improved AI, so sims’ autonomy matches their overall personality better. We all deserve this patched in.

Pack content I would pay for
    1. Attraction system with turn ons/offs
    2. Interests and hobbies
    3. Cars
    happy new year every one I really enjoyed seeing what you guys wanted