Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2020 edition

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    - Swimming everywhere
    - Another sports activity for at least 2 Vs. 2 sims, ideally of course larger teams
    I say "another" because juice pong sort of meets this requirement already. I'd be perfectly okay if they overhauled the basketball hoop to allow real competitions between teams instead of adding a new object.
    - Dancing together with sims actually touching, alternatively I'd also take square/line dance
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited November 2020
    completely swimmable worlds
    Babies freed and a pram and baby swing (like in TS3) for them
    A farm (but not for animals on the farm to take up household slots)

I hope its not a whims overhaul as I have turned off whims in my game

a fourth would be an attraction/romance system like TS3, when a sim was near someone they found attractive they had a moodlet and the romance was easier to cultivate
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    oh also i know you said 3 but can i be sneaky and add: townie toggles so i can turn random townie generation off
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    From things I've read on several different internet sites, TS5 will be here next year--that's what I'm wishing for, not additions to the same game
  • Options
    stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    1) Long time goals and aspirations:
    I want to work at an achievement... like complete all the university courses (learn-ed sim or something like that). In previous games, it used to take me their whole lives to achieve the goal. It was a lifetime aspiration.
    Now my challenge is to get through all the aspirations, complete all the uni courses, etc.

2) Erm... honestly, I would love matching stuff:
    If the colour is black then everything should be the same black - the window frames should match the door frames. The wooden kitchen units should match the wooden stools.

3) An individualised world-ish:
    This one will never happen but might as well put a crazy one in there as my other two are quite reasonable. I want a world with no fake buildings, and you can pick landscape (like grass, desert, snow, etc). I can decide what goes in each lot (residential, vet, bar, etc) and I can decide the style of the world. The lots would be fixed though, range of sizes, etc
    Desert with lots of stucco buildings and terracotta tiles, Japanese style with cherry blossoms, that sort of thing.
    The option to alter parts of around the lots would be there. Nothing major, just the ability to join paths to lots and the ability to add a couple of trees/bushes and plants slightly outside the lot edges.

The third one is never going to happen but that would be my dream sims addition.
    o:)
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited November 2020
    My answer is always the same: Innovation.

Until there’s significant innovation, I’ll be closing my curtains on the series.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Had to think about it getting down to just three. :p

-Sims able to make more money or at least be tipped with things like bartending much like busking with portable instruments for tips. Really no point in bartending if sims aren't gonna give you money.
    -STILL waiting on that slow dancing.
    -More things for younger sims (below young adult) to do. Just want to see more things expanded on for them and details. I had forgotten this in the Sims 2 had played it a few weeks ago one of my sims kids had a friend over and it started to get late the parent had came to pick up said child from their house and left the lot with them. Simple, yet nice touch of a feature when kids are out past curfew (kinda wish they'd fix that in parent hood) as well as just more activities and events.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    They need to stop adding things and fix the mess. Add this or that and boom a bug then come the excuses as to why it's broke then wait months for fix.
  • Options
    rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    Love the ideas so far. My top 3 would be

-turn on’s and turn off’s
    -freed babies
    -wants and fears

These are pretty big requests but i these are the ones i want most
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited November 2020
    1) Cars.
    2) Cars.
    3) CARS.
    4) Still Cars. And Generations.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited November 2020
    Band system with compatability for all instruments
    Bodyhair
    Attraction system and likes/dislikes.
  • Options
    MalalupisMalalupis Posts: 25 Member
    1. Hotels
    2. Farms
    3. Free babies
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    1. Generations
    2. Freed Babies
    3. Consequences
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    1. The ability to perform in bands, orchestras, and choirs.
    2. New musical instruments, including drums, saxophones, and cellos.
    3. New dance styles, including ballet.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Bodyhair
    Consequences
    Cars
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited November 2020
    1. Horses with country farm/living activities and stuff
    2. Live Performance via Singer and/or Bands
    3. ... A toss between either hobbies and everything Sims3 Generations brought to the game or Island Paradise mix with Sims1 Vacation activities with motorized boats, house boats, sailing, resorts/hotels, surfing, volleyball, etc...

and a bonus pick, bodyhair
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    - hotels: with vacationing in every world it would make sense. Imagine a fancy hotel in Sulani, a small cozy hotel in the old town of windenburg or a dusty run down motel in strangerville,...
    - a new supernatural like werewolves or fairies. Preferably well developed with a perks to unlock and a dedicated skill
    - sliders for hair colour (if it can be done for skin tones and makeup, then it should be possible for hair colours too.) The options for brown hair are far too limited.
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Bug fixes that fix things from six years ago
    Patches that don't break the game completely or add unneeded frustration
    Patches that don't break the fixes they finally made after three to six years of lambasting them a month earlier
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Bug Fixes.

Babies being more than simple screaming furniture.

Really fun and engaging active career.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Since the worlds are so small with hardly any buildable lots to play with, we need to make the most out of what little space we have to work with:

- multi-functional lots (restaurant/bar, coffee shop/bookstore, etc)
    - multi-household lots (row houses, duplexes, trailer parks, etc)
    - buildable/fully customizable apartments (functioning elevators, functioning balconies, etc)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    More sentiments update for another packs
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Since the worlds are so small with hardly any buildable lots to play with, we need to make the most out of what little space we have to work with:

- multi-functional lots (restaurant/bar, coffee shop/bookstore, etc)
    - multi-household lots (row houses, duplexes, trailer parks, etc)
    - buildable/fully customizable apartments (functioning elevators, functioning balconies, etc)

Those are good suggestions. I would personally like a new neighbourhood without all the fake backgrounds houses.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    hi everyone its time for another top three things you want in sims 4 next year thread :)
    just like last year it has to be an object skill interaction or game improvement
    not a pack because it might not have the things you want in it

please tell me what three things you guys are hoping for next year and before I tell you what I want next year
    I'm going to name off some of the things that were wished for last year that we did get

Hobbies
    we got knitting crafting and candle making as well as winter sports
    and even some new crafts for kids

Personality
    we got lifestyles
    and sentiments
    and some new traits

Adventure
    we got the star wars pack
    and snowy escape
    which also feels the request for a winter world

Some Smaller Things
    we got some more aspirations
    as well as some off the grid additions and updates
    the long asked for Ladders

and these weren't on the list last year but feel they should be mentioned
    firefighters and the repo man

I want the game fixed and working properly. I don't mind things being quirky but when updates make it impossible for some simmers to load their game, causes crashes, messes with occults for occult players (which always happens with every major update)

I want packs that are complete

I want everybody no matter your lifestyle culture ethnicity or race to be included and matter I am happy that they have made some minorities matter but what about Canada's and America's First People? What about disabled simmers? What about other races, etnicities and cultures not in the game? How can you have true diversity when one group , race, ethnicity or culture does not exist in a game that claims in its motto "Play with Life"
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    My wishlist:

1. Bands and more intruments incl. slow dancing
    2. Farms with tailoring/ weaving/nectarmaking hobbies
    3. A Mass Effect gamepack or stuffpack, just because of mass effect remaster Edition next year and the announcement for a new mass effect.

I know the last one is selfish, but hey it's my wishlist and I already know the last one will never released. So hereby, I'm asking for this. B).
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    1. Whims overhaul - whims added for all new packs which were missed, become more meaningful (less buying 1x1 pool nonsense), affected by traits and, I guess, sentiments as of now
    2. Worlds overhaul - addition of data for roads routing (so that cars/horse add-on would be possible), addition of data for swimable water in each world, modifications for activities which works in the world itself not on lots 'cause clubs actually won't do them off lot no matter they can be set as club activities.
    3. In terms of expansions - generations/hobbies, thank you.

Super special bonus - multi-functional lots with no hire each and every NPC with your money nonsense.