Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any major bugs with Snowy Escape?

So I want to buy the new pack, so for those who bought it any major bugs that comes with the pack? Any major features not working?

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I've had no problems. Just the plants still doing their dirt clump thing and sims drinking water every 5 minutes but that's been in my game long before this. :D

The only issue I've had is with curved platforms and they cut out the ground beneath them, that was the free patch though. Everything that I paid for in SE is working as intended so far that I've seen (but it has only been 1 day).
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I have nt come across anything yet. I m sure there will be bugs but I ve played for quite a few hours and so far everything is working well.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Not major but the take picture together under friendly no longer comes up since the patch.
  • smashbashxxsmashbashxx Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if I would consider this a "major" bug, but it's definitely annoying. Everytime my sim is painting, she'll just cancel the task about 3 times throughout doing it. Also, with the new hot spring in Yukimatsu, my sim tries to get out a few times... that may be on purpose though, to make it harder to get the complete relaxation moodlet.

TBH, the pack is really good. There's really not much to complain about and, other than the examples I gave (which may be attributed to the update and not even the pack), I haven't found any major bugs so far. So definitely recommend to buy it :smile:
  • graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Not major but the take picture together under friendly no longer comes up since the patch.

I honestly never saw this option under friendly unless you mean take picture with under phone settings?
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Nothing that I’ve noticed that isn’t patch related. Honesty just played in the new world today and I’m literally in love. Highly recommend it.
    graventhe wrote: »

I honestly never saw this option under friendly unless you mean take picture with under phone settings?

It has been since the base game. The patch broke the interaction and it's now invisible.
    Another missing interaction under friendly
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited November 2020
    I've noticed my sim can't commune with the island spirits now in Sulani. I wonder if something broke when they added the new ones for SE.
    Post edited by fullspiral on
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Another missing interaction under friendly

I have that in my game, just used it recently actually.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    I'm pretty good on bugs. At least in comparison to most people. So far the only annoyances I have are:

1. Sims putting their shoes back on in a "no shoe zone" after taking a shower.
    2. Sims going into the onsen fully clothed when I choose the skinny dip option.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited November 2020
    Haven't noticed many actual bugs with the pack, however there's issues with hiking. I tried to send my sims on a hike and two of the five sims who were on the hike just walked off mid hike to do other things and there's no option to get them to rejoin. Sims will just ditch mid hike to autonomously go skiing instead, or as soon as they reach the destination they'll run off before I can even do anything to go skiing. That's the only issue so far but I've only just started playing with the gameplay.

Lots of routing issues and hand waving at basically everything but that's mainly the patch rather than the pack
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    Here's one I think I can confidently share. I used the 'cheat sim info' to add lifestyles on a sim from an existing save and quite frankly, with all that happened, that is NOT something I recommand doing. Ever!
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2021
    graventhe wrote: »
    So I want to buy the new pack, so for those who bought it any major bugs that comes with the pack? Any major features not working?

These are the bugs that I have in my game so far (Snowy Escape EP)

1. Lifestyles keep adding (I have 5 active lifestyles on a sim, showing up in the sim panel -reaching through another sim)
    2. Impossible to get rid of lifestlye (can´t remove life styles with portion/lifestyle coach/cheat), the Lifestyle will still show up in the sim panel and as active in the life style panel.
    Post edited by carpe_diem on
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    I just checked my game, which includes Snowy Escape, and Deep Conversation is not missing. There is a bug report at EA Answers and it seems like Deep Conversation may have been renamed to "Share Stories of Personal Challenges" under some circumstances.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Deep-conversation-falsely-renamed-without-SE/td-p/9728304
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    cant use skiing/snowboarding slopes beyond easy, this is happening since the december update for me and others.
    and yes, the lifestyles are bugged...deep convo is fine in my game.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat