March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No sound

I know how to use game options and my sound is on and up on my comp, but I have no sound in my game. please help. I think it maybe a keyboard thing. last week I had to update my comp and now my sound + and - on my keyboard just takes me to buy and build mode. not adjusting the sound, so I did the + forgetting this and my sounds has gone completely. please help.

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Try repairing your game: Game Library tab then Right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game

Or try resetting your settings, go to Documents>Electronics Arts>The Sims 4 and delete or cut and paste Options.ini somewhere else, this will make Origin create a new options.ini with default settings.

You can also check to make sure that the sims4 has sound in win10, if that's what you are using by right clicking on your speaker icon that you have located to your lower right and select volume control while the sims4 is running.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I had the no sound bug in my game after the update. It got fixed after I repaired my game.
  • Timoth26Timoth26 Posts: 412 Member
    I had this yesturday. I thought there was something going on with my computer speakers until I figured out it was my game. I just created a new Sims 4 folder.