Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Six Degrees of University...can your Sim handle the pressure?

So, there is a badge out there that I have been working on forever. I have been trying to get just one sim to get all six degrees from University. The closest I have ever gotten is four...then the sim dropped dead. I will do this! Care to take a whack at it? You get a shiny badge if you can do it! I don't use cheats, but I will use only life fruit or elixir IF it's mixed on the potion station. I never make any other recipes...my sim might learn them, but they will never eat them...you KNOW the one I am talking about! :D
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    So...I am trying this one again!! Care to join me??
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Challenges aren't really my thing, but I'd recommend a vampire just for life concerns. Maybe some custom roommates for needs and keeping your own mind occupied.
  • CarbonCoffee14CarbonCoffee14 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm curious to see if you'll manage it, I'm currently dealing with six sims in university but I tend to get a little bored before they finish their degrees :/ I hope you have more luck than I do!
    I am working on earning money for the second degree...I have already secured Science, I am thinking Fine Arts or Technology.
  • CeresInayCeresInay Posts: 36 Member
    Good luck! I never tried that medal and I'm not sure I will anytime soon, but maybe in the future.
    Oh, my is this one hard as heck!!! :#
  • SweetCandy292SweetCandy292 Posts: 21 Member
    Oh man this sounds like fun! I think once my sim has some kids Ill pick one of them to do this challenge~!
    I am going to pick this one up again...this time...with a vegetarian athletic sim...maybe with those traits...the sim just might live a little bit longer?
    I am going to try it again!!!
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Eventually I run out of things to spend Lifetime Reward Points on.
    Most of my active Sims have all 6 Honorary Degrees and have never been to University ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA