Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Pack Question

ok, so I never thought I would get the Star Wars pack because I am not a Star Wars fan. I haven't seen any of the movies. Just not my thing. However, I saw that it was on sale and thought maybe get it just for Build/Buy and CAS stuff. I will never do the gameplay. But it's the only DLC I have not purchased. I guess my question is if I do buy it, is the Star Wars pack gameplay contained in whatever world it comes with? Will I see random weird Star Wars creatures roaming around Willow Creek or any other worlds? Let me know, thanks!

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited November 2020
    You will see nothing of Star Wars when in Gameplay mode outside of Batuu. You get one call inviting you to go, and a follow-up note in your notifications and that's it.

Other than at Geek Con (and I think that's still the base game costumes) you will not see any Star Wars Aliens walking around. No droids, no lightsabers. I think the clothing is even turned off for random.

The most I've seen is when I added a Gaming table to a house, I was able to set it for Sabacc (the poker equivalent) but I'd already gone into debug to grab some Star Wars Deco for the house.

Now, I don't know how much this might change if you go to Batuu with a sim, but if you're just getting it for build/buy and CAS and ignoring Batuu itself, you can certainly do that.
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    You will see nothing of Starwars when in Gameplay mode outside of Batuu. You get one call inviting you to go, and a follow-up note in your notifications and that's it.

Other than at Geek Con (and I think that's still the base game costumes) you will not see any Star Wars Aliens walking around. No droids, no lightsabers. I think the clothing is even turned off for random.

The most I've seen is when I added a Gaming table to a house, I was able to set it for Sabacc (the poker equivalent) but I'd already gone into debug to grab some Star Wars Deco for the house.

Now, I don't know how much this might change if you go to Batuu with a sim, but if you're just getting it for build/buy and CAS and ignoring Batuu itself, you can certainly do that.

thank you for your thorough response!
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Am I going crazy? I swear I saw somewhere that Star Wars pack was $9.99 but Origin is making me purchase if for $19.99 . Not gonna happen. Do I need some kind of coupon code or was this never marked down?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Am I going crazy? I swear I saw somewhere that Star Wars pack was $9.99 but Origin is making me purchase if for $19.99 . Not gonna happen. Do I need some kind of coupon code or was this never marked down?

I think the sale may have ended because it was marked down recently.

Just wait for the next sale. :wink:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    The Star Wars outfits in Batuu will not appear in any other worlds.
    That being said, the Batuu townie outfits are perfect for the new Japanese World.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    that sale may have ended. I had trouble buying for that Halloween sale too, had to try several different ways to get a couple of packs for the 50% price. I tried thru Origin and EA. I don't remember now how I did it.