Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you have all of these mods without conflicting

rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
so i was wondering since i have a lot of mods in my game that change things about personality or add things with these systems do any of these mods conflict with eachother

wonderfull whims

slice of life

meaningfull stories

have some personality please

mc command center

social activties

explore mod

i have tried looking it up but i couldn't really find anything on it.

Comments

• somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I don't have last two, but all others work fine together.
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    I don't have last two, but all others work fine together.

thank you for answering!!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    so i was wondering since i have a lot of mods in my game that change things about personality or add things with these systems do any of these mods conflict with eachother

wonderfull whims

slice of life

meaningfull stories

have some personality please

mc command center

social activties

explore mod

i have tried looking it up but i couldn't really find anything on it.

@rambahadoer I've sent you a PM as I'm not sure we can talk about some aspects of these mods on the forums.
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    edited November 2020

@rambahadoer I've sent you a PM as I'm not sure we can talk about some aspects of these mods on the forums.

Wonderful Whims is the (fairly new) SFW version of that other mod. it's fine :smile:

Also, yes. I have all of these mods except Explore (which reminds me to download it too, hehe) and they're fine together. Just make sure to disable the period system in either SOL or WW (I prefer to keep the Whims version since it's more detailed and integrated with actual fertility) or else you'll have some weird glitches ie the same sim having two different, simultaneous cycles
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Emmy_Sims wrote: »

Wonderful Whims is the (fairly new) SFW version of that other mod. it's fine :smile:

Also, yes. I have all of these mods except Explore (which reminds me to download it too, hehe) and they're fine together. Just make sure to disable the period system in either SOL or WW (I prefer to keep the Whims version since it's more detailed and integrated with actual fertility) or else you'll have some weird glitches ie the same sim having two different, simultaneous cycles

Yes, I know what it is, I had it installed myself for a while - still elements of it that are not teen-rated.