Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some Stuff I Wish They Added For Snowy Escape

Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Sims can have the option to travel on the gondolas or fast travel to the slope. Best of both worlds :smile:

Take the Wood Carving Table change it up a bit and boom! Now your sims can make ice sculptures you can sell or perfect decorations for a wedding. Warning, beware of the puddles they leave when they melt.

Train operator as a new career. There are a few trains in other worlds. I would like to think my sim is driving them any time I see them.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    I never thought about making ice sculptures before. That would be fun! I hope we will get more creative hobby's in the future.

Can Sims make their own paper laterns for the festival?
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited November 2020
    • Japanese tea set with tea ceremony interaction
    • futons (how was this not included?)
    • Go game
    • origami crafts for children
    • goldfish scooping festival stall
    • kendama toy
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    • Japanese tea set with tea ceremony interaction
    • futons (how was this not included?)
    • Go game
    • origami crafts for children
    • goldfish scooping festival stall
    • kendama toy

Not gonna lie. I would put up with another craft table if kids and adults could make origami. Scratch that, let's get a table that adults and kids can use at the same time. So they can build their relationship in addition to making cute origami. And isn't there a thing when you make 100 cranes you get a wish? I think granting the sims wishes would also way for you to keep doing the interaction.
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Not gonna lie. I would put up with another craft table if kids and adults could make origami. Scratch that, let's get a table that adults and kids can use at the same time.

Have origami paper be an inventory object that works similar to the knitting basket. No need for a special table, any one will do.
  • Options
    AmyAngelusAmyAngelus Posts: 9 New Member
    Tranditonal Japanese Card games like Hanafuda & Japanese Mahjong