Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of those world sound more interesting to you?

Comments

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Or... Name another place, and explain why!
    Greece because I have wanted the Greek islands for a while. They could add paddleboarding. Beach volleyball, surfing(add big waves to the water). Boats for 2 please and Kayaking.
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Lisse, Netherlands;
    this aint far... I cant decide ..want em all :D
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    None of the worlds we have represent places that are familiar to me, so I would kind of like to see a New England town. I'd also like to see something that we haven't seen before, like an Irish or Scottish town. Either that, or a call back to a modern version of a Sims 2 town.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I don't feel particularly drawn to any of the options. I really have a soft spot for Greece and I'm hoping we will see it in the game.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I was going to say the Blue Ridge Mountains because 1. The parkway is beautiful this time of year with leaves changing, y'all should visit, plenty of space to social distance, but go to the Northern end where it meets the Allegheny mtns-Im not biased at all,😋 and 2. Some of the best scenery around, even the wildlife is friendly, except for that one bear the last time we went.

But we kind of already have that with Granite Falls.

So, I guess I would want a Scotland pack, complete with kilts 😉 and brogues or an Arabian themed pack, like Aladdin but more cultural and less Disney.
  • Options
    LeaselmaryLeaselmary Posts: 108 Member
    I would love to see some African theme in the game. Safari park and wild animals in one zone, more traditional village in the second zone and and quicly developing modern third zone.
    With proper respect and research this could be exiting pack.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Bruges in Belgium would also be lovely. Just think of the waffles. :smiley:

Brugge-City-Guide-Belgium-Trip.jpg

@crocobaura OMG, it looks so cute. Those colors are everything!
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I would probably be something alongside hyacinth buckets flower dresses and floral couches and that whole other extravaganza but i don't think i need a world for that per say

fb4eff65924247c11dd15a1023558f71--keeping-up-appearances-buckets.jpg

@Simmingal Honestly, an Generations EP + Spring and Flowers themed should come wiht a lot of granny stuff with such flowery patterns, I need more grandpa/grandma vestment. Imagine, flower pattern on rugs, curtains, elderly ladies... I love tacky things that enabled me to give personality to my sims and their houses haha (of course, with regular swatches tied to it).

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I'm with @Nikkih on Scotland but maybe a bit lower down? We could have Nessie for real, lakes for boating, golf courses, curling, highland games and running up the Munroes (mountains over 900m). We have 282 or them! We also have bogs to fall into which could add to the deaths count!

It could have the Queen's residence in the Highlands, Balmoral in it and have a Royal theme too. We are also famous for ghosts and midgies!
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Scottish highlands, of course I'm going too say where I'm from 😂

Or Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia Canada - Little Scotland for sure. Could include farming and fishing lol. Generations would work here as family is very important on the island. Beautiful mountains and the best beaches
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    keene61 wrote: »
    None of the worlds we have represent places that are familiar to me, so I would kind of like to see a New England town. I'd also like to see something that we haven't seen before, like an Irish or Scottish town. Either that, or a call back to a modern version of a Sims 2 town.

@keene61 my ultimate dream would be to see a remake of a Sims 1/2 neighborhood in Sims 4. Imagine what they could do to them with the power of 'hood decorations we had in Sims 4! Like, in SIms 2 the most decoration we had were maybe the Belladonna Statue in Belladonna Cove, or the crashed UFO in strangetown. All of the rest was basically a "preset terrain paint" and trees. I know some people hate the decorations in SIms 4 worlds, but to me they make the worlds more realistic and detailed. Of course, if there were more lots and more interactons with the decorations, I would be amazed, but...
    Anyway, Strangerville and the wasted opportunity to have Strangetown being remade in Sims 4 make me think that the devs as players they don't even want to do that for some reason. Maybe there's some rights issues? I don't see how, since it is all owned by EA, but maybe there's something we don't know.
  • Options
    I was going to say the Blue Ridge Mountains because 1. The parkway is beautiful this time of year with leaves changing, y'all should visit, plenty of space to social distance, but go to the Northern end where it meets the Allegheny mtns-Im not biased at all,😋 and 2. Some of the best scenery around, even the wildlife is friendly, except for that one bear the last time we went.

But we kind of already have that with Granite Falls.

So, I guess I would want a Scotland pack, complete with kilts 😉 and brogues or an Arabian themed pack, like Aladdin but more cultural and less Disney.

@Jasonschick80 would love to have genies back in Sims 4. god, please!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina;
    I chose the Blue Ridge because I live close to there. But to be honest, any of these choices sound like fun!
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    Simburian wrote: »
    I'm with @Nikkih on Scotland but maybe a bit lower down? We could have Nessie for real, lakes for boating, golf courses, curling, highland games and running up the Munroes (mountains over 900m). We have 282 or them! We also have bogs to fall into which could add to the deaths count!

It could have the Queen's residence in the Highlands, Balmoral in it and have a Royal theme too. We are also famous for ghosts and midgies!

Aye midgies and theres a few deaths they could add by adding a Scottish world, death by hairy coos is one of them 😂 @Simburian
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Which world would have Pirates in it?
  • Options
    edited November 2020

The Caribbean 😂 well theres a film about it 🤣 or Scotland well we talk like one AYE hahaha @catmando830
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

The Caribbean 😂 well theres a film about it 🤣 or Scotland well we talk like one AYE hahaha @catmando830

Well, we already have the tropical island world (I'm very bad at remembering their names), so we need Pirates added to it.
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!
    I moved this thread to the Ideas Corner section. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Well, we already have the tropical island world (I'm very bad at remembering their names), so we need Pirates added to it.

I've created pirates for sulani , no cc , i put them on the gallery @catmando830
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/61268AA3E94311EA8B643E9ABE5D6ABC?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=nikkiheathcote95&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited November 2020
    Karon wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I would probably be something alongside hyacinth buckets flower dresses and floral couches and that whole other extravaganza but i don't think i need a world for that per say

fb4eff65924247c11dd15a1023558f71--keeping-up-appearances-buckets.jpg

@Simmingal Honestly, an Generations EP + Spring and Flowers themed should come wiht a lot of granny stuff with such flowery patterns, I need more grandpa/grandma vestment. Imagine, flower pattern on rugs, curtains, elderly ladies... I love tacky things that enabled me to give personality to my sims and their houses haha (of course, with regular swatches tied to it).

yeah if talking generations pack

lots of flower patterns & doily/lace wanted for everything build/buy and also some grandmas favourite flower dresses would be appreciated for cas (+obviously some real nice grandma hair)

grandmas house feels so cold and empty without those : (

also i still want functional tea set with like pretty flowery porcelains you are not allowed to break (oh how id love to watch kids break those cups and get shouted at too)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Simmingal love the mrs bucket (it’s bouquet) idea and we can have a new event of a candlelight supper with periwinkle china 😉
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I want a world similar to Miami, Florida. Maybe it could have beach-front apartments.

I would love that! And, it doesn't have to necessarily be Florida or an American city, but a modern city on the beach, a beach town that isn't "tropical". Tropical to me is very limiting, it is very vacation-y. But a thriving city that has apartments/condos and hotels on the water and a downtown area, that has open air restaurants with palm trees swaying and feeling the ocean breeze while you're eating, watching dolphins play in the water, seeing yachts and sailboats cruising by.

But then I sit back and think to myself, this is TS4 and that dream poofs. We'd get another bar or lounge for entertainment, maybe some food vendor stalls, a couple of apartments, non-swimmable water and a whole lot of fake buildings.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Everything.

Italian-themed world like Monte Vista. o:)

Or any place based in Colorado. Colorado best state. :#

I want another place like Monte Vista. That was a beautiful town and so romantic
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Akureyri, Iceland;
    I just love Iceland itself- I've always thought it was beautiful.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I would like a vaguely English world, with something resembling the Shambles as one of it's neighborhoods
    7b487261f8218204de0d7473bbdbbb77.jpg

redrogue60 wrote: »
    Everything.

Italian-themed world like Monte Vista. o:)

Or any place based in Colorado. Colorado best state. :#

I want another place like Monte Vista. That was a beautiful town and so romantic

I wouldn't mine another Monte Vista like world again
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif