Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Had to disable Eco Footprints, too buggy

This make me very sad, because not only is it a key feature of an expansion pack, I actually in theory ENJOY it, but it is impossible to get a footprint to stay green; lots just randomly start going towards industrial after being green for days, no changes made.
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I had this same issue and have conquered it... (I think. At least for the last Sim 2 weeks.) I upgraded every single appliance/plumbing item in every home and used only the flooring and wall coverings from EL. All 3 of my neighborhoods have been green for 2 Sim weeks. I have 1 community space that has all 3 types of space and I have 4 N.A.P.s in place. (Modern Development, Green Initiative, Eco-Friendly Appliances, and just a random one I chose Upcyclers Initiative. I have no bees or bugs. I have only the wind turbines that came near the apartments. I used the solar roofing and some solar panels. I had so much fun getting it there. Don't give up!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I will just lock the eco footprint so it won't decay.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    This make me very sad, because not only is it a key feature of an expansion pack, I actually in theory ENJOY it, but it is impossible to get a footprint to stay green; lots just randomly start going towards industrial after being green for days, no changes made.

i have this problem as well! i have an entire roof full of solar panels and wind turbines, an entire jungle around my home and all improved stuff but still it decays to normal every time for no reason -.- i just stopped caring about it atm though i guess the ability to make money of the power generation is sweet... not that i needed the cash but heck why not! i don't use the roof anyways XD