Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there ever be a The Sims 3 Complete Collection?

We have already seen EA sell the The Sims Complete Collection (never played that one) and The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (have that one), but what about a complete collection of The Sims 3?

Will EA ever package The Sims 3 with all expansion and stuff packs into an all-in-one pack and sell it on the market?

Comments

• Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Maybe one day, but most people computers wouldn’t be able to run it with everything enable.

What I really wanted to see is all store content packed somewhere for a reasonable price. Or in this ultimate collection.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Yea a complete version with all store items please. Never bought from the store they are a complete rip off!
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    Yea a complete version with all store items please. Never bought from the store they are a complete rip off!

Not if you follow the sales and the daily deals.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    jimbbq wrote: »

Not if you follow the sales and the daily deals.

I got all my Sims 3 Store items from those free bonus SimPoints awarded on the site. That, and the daily deals and sales and promotions are awesome! That's how I accumulated a wealth of historical add-ons for my Sims 3 game. I love historical stuff.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Probably not. EA is still stuck on overpriced store stuff.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Don't hold your breath. Buying everything individually costs hundreds of dollars, and people are still buying it. If they package it all up together, there is no way they'd ever sell it for a price that anybody would be willing to pay in a single purchase.
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I have the entire Sims 3 EP/SP series after I broke down about a year ago and bought the Katy Perry SP. I also have most of the store, I'm missing only a lot of the clothes and hairstyles, which are (were?) very overpriced. It would be nice if they packaged it up for those just starting maybe, but I can't see them doing that and losing money. People are still buying it.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I'm guessing it'd be at least another maybe 10 years before we see such a thing, like what they did with Sims 2 and offer it up for free (without any store/exchange content, obviously).
  • Options
    qpmommaqpmomma Posts: 135 Member
    I just wish the store stuff would come down in price. I would love to just buy everything on the store for one set price. I guess they are still making money off of it and that's why it hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    @carlystur03 They offered the Sims 2 for free? I will have to look that up for nostalgic value, I still love the look of Sims 3 characters more. I owned Sims 2 but don't know where my original discs are anymore. I think the thing I miss most about Sims 2 is being able to do yoga! What I don't miss is the cleaning skill.

I would love if there was a Sims 3 complete set offered along with all store content. I have a huge wishlist but am still waiting for sales. I'm very particular about spending my Sim points since I don't know how to earn extra points. Roaring Heights is also something I would love to experience.
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited November 2020
    I personally think Sims 3 is still selling like a hotcakes even without bundle or discount. probably why they have yet to make complete collection of it.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    Maybe when Sims 5 comes out next year, they will consider bundling Sims 3. I'm still hoping there is a Sims 3 sales in the near future because I'm not willing to pay $20 for a EP.
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Like many have already stated, I don't feel there will be a complete bundle for quite some time. I personally still buy from the store from time to time. I am hoping it is kept open much longer than the Sims 2 store was. I lost all of my items from that store. I don't play TS4...I refuse to move on.
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I do hope when they make Sims 3 a "complete collection"...they go back in and optimize it to 64bit before they do so. But I still think that Sims 3 has a lot of life left in it before it comes to making a "complete collection" and calling it a day.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~