Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite premades ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited December 2020
    Simeon Silversweater. And the Goths of course! Then good ol' Vlad. He has to be the most fun to play:)
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Sims
    The Goth family

The Sims 2
    Caliente sisters, Don Lothario, Pleasant & Burb family, Broke family, all pre-made university students at Sim State University (Heather, Tiffany, Castor, Joshua...), Jacquet family, Landgraab (Bluewatervillage), Andrew and Jacob Martin, Greenman & O'Mackey family and Roth family (Riverblossom Hills)

The Sims 3
    Alto family, Wolff family, Vanderburg family (Hidden Springs), Angelista family, Striker family, Alan Stanley and Emmy Starr (Bridgeport), Benjamin Schmidt and Gracie Loveland, Martingale family (Appaloosa Plains)

The Sims 4
    Bjergsen family, Villareal family and a lot of other Windenburg characters (Le Chien, Rocca, La Rosa, Fyres...), Feng family, Penny Pizzazz & Salim Benali, (I think the Ito family is growing on me, too.)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    Sims 4 is Paolo Rocca, he's the hubby to my legacy, hot, and fun to live with.
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    Olive Tinker waltzes with the utmost confidence down the street while wearing the funkiest outfits. I have to respect her, and make my Sim kids befriend her.
  • Options
    SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    TS1
    Goth, Newbie

TS2:
    Goths, Caliente, Lothario, Broke, Landgraab
    Smiths, Grunt, (I've recently enjoyed that edited strangetown hood that adds the PSP sims whom I love and think were really missing badly)
    Verona-who now?
    all university pack sims

TS3:
    Goths, Bachelor, Crumplebottom
    Haven't really played enough TS3 to find out more but I don't hate all of them, just can't stomach the lags and bugs on the game.

TS4:
    Goths, BFF
    TS4 has honestly got to be the weakest in the series for premades other than oldie returning ones for the most part.
    In the process of creating a starter save for myself that features Bustin Out, TS1/2/3/Mysims ideas for premades due to how much I dislike the starter TS4 sims. Caliente's feel destroyed to me and even most returning sims just feel botched to me. So the fact I have to dedicate an entire save to making a starter roster I is enough in my eyes to say how much I dislike the base roster. They aren't really memorable to me and I see most of them as "pretty townies" seeing as the game generates the worst of the worst randomly.
  • Options
    eternaleebeternaleeb Posts: 7 New Member
    I really like the Pancakes, Itos and Penny Pizzazz. As well as many Sulani residents but, I absolutely hate the vamp premades.
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE the arts & love household from Twinbrook, for some reason.
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    TS2 has my all-time favourite Sim with Tara DeBateu and her adoptive father Armond DeBateu might also be up there too.
    Rose from Seasons is a favourite of mine as well (I just like plantsims a lot) and Tank Grunt. Tank Grunts been there through all the handheld Sims 2 versions so he grew on me ultra fast as a Sim I must protect when I first played PC TS2.

I would usually list someone like the Newbies and Roomies in TS1 but for me I would absolutely love to list two from the lesser known console ports. There's the two at the Octagon in Bustin Out I love: General Payne and Maxine Payne.

Back on the Sims 3 pets for the consoles I remember Rebecca Goth was a (now former) favourite for being a new Goth to the series sadly never mentioned since.

@Sorak4 would be so cool if they ever officialized Rebecca as being the mother of Victor and Samuel Goth, like taking us way back on the Goth family tree. I know many simmers disliked SIms 3 being set in the past instead of continuing the Sims 2 storyline, but they could even do that in the gallery. Like updating her, whoever she married and Victor and Samuel as her kids. Just htat would officialize her into the Goth family tree. Maybe they could even add her as an elder, her two sons as adults and teen Frida and Gunther Goth as her grandkids.
  • Options
    OliwkaWidmoOliwkaWidmo Posts: 45 Member
    Nearly everybody from Pleasantville (especially the Caliente sisters, Don, Pleasant family, Goths - sans Alexander, sorry - and Kaylynn Langerak), the Mashuga family from The Sims 1, Holly Alto and, of course, Olive Specter.
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Jesminder Bheeda from San Myshuno. No reason really but I think she's pretty and always has a cute baby. ;)
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    TS2 I loved marrying eithe landgraab or goth in TS2. Same in TS1 actually. Then I'd promptly kill them.

TS3 Angnes Crumplebottom all day. Pretty much everyone from Moonlight Falls. Things got seriously chaotic in that town with all the witches casting random love spells around

TS4 I like Akira from San Myshuno, Lilith Vatore (best gym trainer). I like the kids from Snowy Escapes too, and Jenna aswell. She is so cute.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Options
    maicemaice Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'll always have a soft spot for Don Lothario. He immediately befriended my first sim, Luke, and was pretty much always around after that - of his own choosing.

Don ended up not being a womanizer in my story. He just didn't seem to fit the role despite his backstory. He was just a nice guy. Guess that's the problem with personalities in the game.

12_zpshrg5t0pa-2.jpg
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    I never play with premades, but if I had to choose I would choose the Goth household. I don’t care about the rest😁
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Premades with their own story really don't do it for me; if they play any role at all in my story, it's because I spotted them as townies and decided to harvest their sweet, delicious DNA in the interest of creating good-looking babies with my created or multi-generational sims, like a super-informal form of Breed Out The Ugly.

That's not to say the occasional townie won't charm me and earn their way into a storyline of their own; either one of my sim kids will grow up and marry them or I'll pull them out of Manage Households and pair them up with a sim I ginned up in CAS to add a bit of genetic diversity to the pool.

All of the above said, I think my favorite of the lot in that sense has been Mckinley Trevino, the librarian from Discover University, who was last seen in my save living in a modest house in Willow Creek, her adult daughter having grown up and moved out into a substantially-sized lot in Oasis Springs. (the father died never having met his daughter. Such are the casualties of a sadistic deity.)
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space