March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No new premade households in Mt. Komorebi?

2...Next

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I've gotten rid of a lot of the more boring premades in my game (like generic attractive young adults), but I've absolutely fallen in love with others (like Knox, the Realm of Magic characters, Vlad, and Caleb).

@Rouensims I would suggest you to play a bit with each of them. Some seem boring/generic, but you can get attached to them after some time!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I've gotten rid of a lot of the more boring premades in my game (like generic attractive young adults), but I've absolutely fallen in love with others (like Knox, the Realm of Magic characters, Vlad, and Caleb).

@Rouensims I would suggest you to play a bit with each of them. Some seem boring/generic, but you can get attached to them after some time!

I’m sure that’s true! :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Karon wrote: »

I play with most of the pre-mades in TS4 and I love them. I have a few that I'm not keen on but mostly I get attached to them.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I love Premades. And was excited to find this on this website https://storylegacysims.tumblr.com/

the Nishidake family. They’re a very traditional family and are strongly opposed to modernization in Mt. Komorebi. This puts them at odds with the Ito family!

The Ito’s are a wealthy family who recently moved back to town to live in a modern mansion in the newer neighborhood of Wakaba. The patriarch of the Ito family and the patriarch of the Nishidake family both hold a grudge against each other, which you see reflected in the sentiment system!

The Akiyama family was really interesting. The patriarch of the family and the matriarch of the Ito family were highschool sweethearts… And apparently they currently have a little bit of an affair happening on the side.

He’s definitely ready and willing to cheat on his poor wife, because he also put the moves on my sim! 🍵
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @Karon She's the character from the trailer of Buttu. I found Claire, she was created by someone on the gallery called @zsusensei and I've been using her in my game. Also @Simcreator050 has a ton of trailer sims that they have made including the blonde guy from the vampire pack. If you're into premades both of these creators are worth checking out :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I found another Claire by #SimpleSquare on the gallery.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    @Karon She's the character from the trailer of Buttu. I found Claire, she was created by someone on the gallery called @zsusensei and I've been using her in my game. Also @Simcreator050 has a ton of trailer sims that they have made including the blonde guy from the vampire pack. If you're into premades both of these creators are worth checking out :)

@Bloosmoo Oh, you mean Corra Arrel? She is in Batuu. To have her show up you need to play one of the missions.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    @Karon, Ah! I had no idea and I bought the pack :/ I just shallowly bought it for the clothes and bb stuff with no intention of doing a mission...I may have a reason to now! Thank you for that.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    I wish the snowboarding guy in the cover is one of the premades, also the mom with her son on the sled

I do like premades with unique face and not over the top like most sims in the gallery.

Oh, no, the snowboarder isn't included? Darn it, I was hoping to have one of my sims romance him!
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    I wish the snowboarding guy in the cover is one of the premades, also the mom with her son on the sled

I do like premades with unique face and not over the top like most sims in the gallery.

Oh, no, the snowboarder isn't included? Darn it, I was hoping to have one of my sims romance him!

I hope they surprise us and add the trailer characters in for launch. I love premades as much as my own sims.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    One big reason there were no Selvadoradan premades is that world was strictly a vacation world, so it would make no sense to have premades when the only way to access the world is on vacation. If you send a household on vacation there, you access them by going to their residence in their home world. (There were no premades in Outdoor Retreat either.) With this being a combination vacation and residential world, it would make sense to have some premades for the residential houses, though not too many since players might want to move their Sims in there.

@EdithV It's possible that the GCers that did the house building didn't have many details about the households -- maybe just number of Sims and ages so they could design accordingly. They probably also had a limited build of the game, just BG plus Snowy Escape, and early patch content for the platforms. I think either James or Kayla (lilsimsie) mentioned they only had it for a short time then it expired.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited November 2020
    There will be 3 new premade families based on what I discovered from watching lilsimsie, deligracy, James Turner, and simlicy. While I don't know the family names, you can see here on this map 3 grayed out plumbobs symbolizing premades...lot on bottom right, and two lots in the center.

The active family lot there on the middle left looks to be created by SimsOnline; I only know this because lilsimsie said she built a vacant starter home on that 20x15 lot.

BEAnVxQ.jpg

Let me know if anyone finds out the premade families names!

Happy Simming :)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited November 2020
    @MLadyAzzera That's a way better map than the interactive one, especially having the lot sizes. Wonder if I can build a tiny karaoke bar for that 20x15 lot; I thought about converting the lounge but I don't want to undo James' hard work. B) (I did build a 20x20 lounge for Magnolia Promenade about the time GTW released; if I've still got that in my library I could try shrinking it, add the karaoke machine, and leave it undecorated till we get the platforms and the floor/wall coverings.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    @MLadyAzzera That's a way better map than the interactive one, especially having the lot sizes. Wonder if I can build a tiny karaoke bar for that 20x15 lot; I thought about converting the lounge but I don't want to undo James' hard work. B)

That map took a hot minute to find..I was about to start taking Youtube screenshots when it popped up on google search...kudos to SimsOnline!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    What about that Chinese family and house they supplied us for free? Can they not fit into this world?