Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like to torture the Landgraabs in your game?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I didn't stop there with Nancy. I noticed that she wears this saucy little negligee to bed, so I decided to make that her main outfit as well. She's confident, I'm sure she won't mind....
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Normally I don't want to give any Sim a hard time, but having the Landgraabs (or any other rich Sims) move into a low-standard place does sound entertaining. xD I did something like that to Judith Ward one time. Had her move into the rat-hole in the Spice Market district of San Myshuno, and made her quit her job as an actress and get a part-time job at a fast food restaurant as well. :P
  • Options
    LeaselmaryLeaselmary Posts: 108 Member
    Nope, they are my favorite premades, I make them even more rich and let Malcolm to be a spoiled playboy brat he should be.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Stutum wrote: »
    Normally I don't want to give any Sim a hard time, but having the Landgraabs (or any other rich Sims) move into a low-standard place does sound entertaining. xD I did something like that to Judith Ward one time. Had her move into the rat-hole in the Spice Market district of San Myshuno, and made her quit her job as an actress and get a part-time job at a fast food restaurant as well. :P

Haha, nice! I created a gentleman's club, and made Thorne Bailey one of the janitors lol
  • Options
    MoQMoQ Posts: 16 Member
    > @logion said:
    > I often make them have more children, which I guess you could qualify as torture depending on who you might ask...

Yeah but then you're just going to have more of them waiting for your next generation of sims @logion :'(
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I was going to say no, but then I remembered that my vampires so like to feed on Nancy. She has a thing for jogging through Forgotten Hollow. I feel pretty neutral about Geoffrey and Malcolm though and never really interact with them.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Nope, same with most of the other premades, they're totally ignored unless they become friends or a spouse to my Sims. However, I did give them slight makeovers. One time I moved out Malcom to live with Johnny, deleted Nancy & Geoffrey and bulldozed their mansion. I needed their lot for a challenge. Come to think of it I guess that is a kind of torture for Malcolm - lost his wealthy lifestyle. And I would guess for Johnny too since he had to put up with his evil brother. :D

I do like to mess with Judith Ward though. But I don't really 'torture' her. Unless you call having my witch turn her into a fish as torture? :p
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I tend to delete and kill them in all the Sims games. I never was a fan of them. Johnny Zest is sweet though.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Stutum wrote: »

Haha, nice! I created a gentleman's club, and made Thorne Bailey one of the janitors lol

Thanks! That was pretty fun too, so much for their fame and glory! :lol:
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    I want too kill Nancy landgrabb again, while my sim was eating at a restaurant with her friends, nancy stole her table literally 😂 Landgrabb is definitely the word for that cow 🤣🤣 my sim was eating that pizza, looks like the pufferfish is coming out again 😂
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    Kinda weird that Nancy and Geoffrey are both at only Level 5 of their respective careers considering how rich they are. Same with the Goths.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Johnny and his girlfriend, Summer Holiday, moved in with them. Nancy hated hippie Summer and they fought all the time. This showed Geoffrey how horrible Nancy is and they divorced.

Nancy is now romancing Jacques Villarial so she can marry and kill him, and be the head of the mafia.

Malcolm is engaged to Lillith Pleasant. They are both kind of evil and it feels like a nice pairing. Nancy approves.

A lot of other things happened as well.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I do love to torture and torment them. >:)

@Sharonia It's not boring to to let the Landgraabs be left alone. It's just a different kind of gameplay. There is no wrong way to play the sims. I like adding as much drama as possible in my games.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Out of all the premade Sims, those Landgraabs irritate me the most. Nancy is a busybody and uses her 'jogging routine' to keep tabs on everyone. Always lurking and butting into conversations every chance she gets. During Guru Graham's Live Stream she was the first premade to show up during the neighborhood tour, and she was in almost every shot, somewhere, while the family he was playing went hiking. Just like her to be around to snoop and spy on everyone. So the Landgraabs are usually the first premades to be deleted when I start new saves. Next ones to go are usually the Calientes and Don Lothario. They irritate me so much I can't even be bothered to play them long enough to torture them.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    In my game the Landgraabs rule supreme, Nancy has retired from business and is involved in politics. She namned one of my business sims to replace here until her favourite daughter Christina Landgraab comes of age, which her oldest son and Johnny Zest is not so happy about, which of course leads to intrigue
  • Options
    DonLotharioDonLothario Posts: 6 New Member
    > @catmando830 said:
    > Never thought of doing that, sounds like fun. I usually torment Don Lothario.

I could never do that to Don lol. I usually torture Liberty Lee or Johnny Zest.