Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you play with a bad sims?

Β«1
How?
I have some mafia in my simsverse and I search some inspiration what I do with the bad, evil sims... Without mods... It is so few space for evil in TS4 :(

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Little space for evil? How about a black widow style character? Marry for money then kill off the husband? Some imagination required but still it can be done.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Yes but it is only one sims game.... But I really test it!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited October 2020
    First of all, i get them too know the pufferfish nigi sorry for spelling it wrong, this sim is "always" bad at making this invite them too a dinner party, enjoy it would be there last, a couple cowplants in the basement, lock a sim they will eventually get hungry and want too eat the cake 😝, theres also a fireplace down there, what a strange place too put a fireplace and lots of plants lol, the vault lock a sim in there and forget about them, they are in the criminal career or they woohoo a rich old person to death but not before marrying them and of course yes have klepto and evil traits
  • FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I play my bad Sims making them do mischievous and mean interactions with other Sims, more often if the target it is a good Sim (personal rule: Evil and Good Sims will always be enemies). I let them with voodoo dolls on their inventories (can I bend voodoo dolls to each Sim that my Sim befriends? hmmmmmmmmmmmm). You can use the frozen gun (love this one!) and spread horror at your neighborhood.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Spellcasters and vampires can do some interesting things....things like setting them on fire, turning them into objects, making them crazy, etc. You can even turn them into vampires
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    You can lock sims into rooms, or cells if you have GTW, or outdoor pens. My vampires kept sims locked outside for food, until they would eventually freeze to death or get struck by lightning. Later they added a cowplant and that's how Vlad died after his underlings revolted and turned him human.

The sim ray from the scientist career and several spells from RoM can have fun short term affects, but they don't really hurt anyone.

You can put the pool from Get Famous into the backyard and fill it with sharks or piranhas. You can't really make a sim fall in unless you're playing them though.

Vampires do have one power that causes emotional overload and can actually kill sims with certain emotions.

On the more mean than evil side, if you have Seasons a sim can prank the Grand Meal after it's cooked but before everyone is called to eat. There are options to make it spicy or to make everyone who eats it nauseous. I can't remember if they need certain levels of mischief skill to do it.
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    I prefer playing good or nice Sims. However, in one of my universes, I have stared one who is a criminal by occupation, though not by aspiration. He started out his social life by attempting to pick the pocket of just about everyone he met. (His sister is a detective...I hope she eventually has to arrest him.)
    In another universe, one of the neighbors I've just started playing is elderly and mean. How to get her to be a Party animal without making more enemies than she does friends will be a challenge. Her son isn't naturally mean, but does aspire to be the king of mischief. He started out his career by picking a fight with an old lady and beating her up. Then he insulted the Sim who ran over to stop the fight. He got himself despised and disliked right away and went home happy.
  • ConfutusConfutus Posts: 113 Member
    It has occurred to me that you don't have to be a kleptomaniac to be a thief... you just pilfer anything that isn't locked down when there's nobody around to see you. In the game, the klepto does it because they get stressed unless they steal something. The criminal is just in it for the money.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Is there a way for evil sim to get famous? As far as I know fame is mostly gained by performance/creation/media. Are there any criminal/mean interactions leading to fame? I want a sim with atrocious reputation and its' associated fame perks unlocked but can't imagine any way for him to become famous being a criminal.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited October 2020
    I have a club with the cleptomaniac trait as a requirement. They meet in community lots, anywhere. You can imagine what they do when they arrive to a club meeting 😈 club activities are fighting anyone, stealing, being mean...
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh man so many ways to play a bad sim. I can't chose just one!
    Many of my sims that I play as bad aren't obviously mean, but they are often evil. So they delight in having other sims suffer around them. They usually have good reputations and I've gotten them good traits to help with making friends quick but they can be manipulative, opportunistic, chaos causing and even murderous. I like to take advantage of in game mechanics to play out lots of scenarios.
    For example I might cause chaos by getting a high relationship with a married sim then having the spouse catch them in the act. Then the slapping starts. Then I might go on to enrage the spouse.. cause a death by cardiac explosion through fighting and taunting and whatever else is at my disposal. I could even have my sim move in prior to all that and kill off the other one later to claim the wealth.
    There's really a lot of ways to be bad in this game though.
    egTcBMc.png
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    Is it just me or are bad (evil, mean, etc.) Sims, and negative stuff in general, aren't really "feasible" gameplay-wise in the game? Like... you have to work much much harder in making a Sim bad than making them good. Sry for the bad english. It's not my primary language hehe
  • TinyWhiteThangTinyWhiteThang Posts: 15 Member
    > @thatpinkcoconut said:
    > Is it just me or are bad (evil, mean, etc.) Sims, and negative stuff in general, aren't really "feasible" gameplay-wise in the game? Like... you have to work much much harder in making a Sim bad than making them good. Sry for the bad english. It's not my primary language hehe

literally. its so easy to have a good reputation in get famous my sim has a pristine reputation and I didn't even try but when I wanted a bad one I had to do so much to the point I just cheated it as I really couldn't be bothered. same with parenthood and the character values takes too much energy to make ur child a rotten cow tbh.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I have a club with the cleptomaniac trait as a requirement. They meet in community lots, anywhere. You can imagine what they do when they arrive to a club meeting 😈 club activities are fighting anyone, stealing, being mean...

I have two clubs - one for evil sims, one for mean sims - and they gather at the same hangout to declare war on each other!
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I also want to test this. I am going to start a save with a group of criminals with different abilities and see how it goes. I won't do it in my main save but I will do it in a save by itself. I imagine, naughty spellcaster, vicious vampire, evil alien, and wicked sea witch all leading a crime spree, along with a couple of normal humans to be henchmen.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 446 Member
    edited November 2020
    Sadly evil is meaningless in Sims 4. I have an evil sim in a household of 8, at most he occasionally gives an evil laugh but he is yet to start any negative interaction with anyone on his own. He actually has a nice reputation, and was the first of these eight adult sims to get that.

The most active I made him in interactions was wooing and bedding the blonde in the house hold when she walked around in underwear.
    Since I figured he'd totally be that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who'd sleep with women and not call back.
    Sadly the sims games can't seperate lust and love, always treat it as love.

In Sims 3 I had an evil sim who was a lot of fun. Moved her in a house with four others including a good woman. They initially got along, had a nice conversation untill they found out each other's good and evil traits. From then on they hated each other.
    Also the rockstar kind of guy kept trying to flirt with her or kiss her and she'd beat him up for that. Sometimes he'd hit on her after she hit him or fought him. He was a masochist. And that's all stuff my sims did on their own!

Worst a sim can do to another sim in sims 4 on their own might be telling a bad joke or using an object the other wants to use.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Nikkih wrote: Β»
    First of all, i get them too know the pufferfish nigi sorry for spelling it wrong, this sim is "always" bad at making this invite them too a dinner party, enjoy it would be there last, a couple cowplants in the basement, lock a sim they will eventually get hungry and want too eat the cake 😝, theres also a fireplace down there, what a strange place too put a fireplace and lots of plants lol, the vault lock a sim in there and forget about them, they are in the criminal career or they woohoo a rich old person to death but not before marrying them and of course yes have klepto and evil traits

Love your ideas.

Wow. I use clubs as free gardening labor. That's an awesome idea.
    calaprfy wrote: Β»

I have two clubs - one for evil sims, one for mean sims - and they gather at the same hangout to declare war on each other!

Wow. Very nice.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    I pretty much only play evil sims and their victims in my game

its true game does not lend itself to it very easily since its mostly unicorns, rainbows and fluffy clouds but i like the challenge and ive always played my sims little dark

I also tend to create them more as archetypes

there is conmen, kidnappers, murderers, robbers, abusers, bullies,politicians with evil schemes... all types of evil simsims

and its mostly inspired by my social anxiety cause it gives me constant ideas for types of people that id really like to not meet in reality

there is also a share of evil occults i use at times vampires probably being the most used cause idk its just fun to play

and i do find it funny when im able to keep my sims good reputation while going around basically killing off half of town :joy:
    so keeping my sims evilness secret from other sims is something of extra fun for me

I do try to also come with some dramatic plots though like its no fun to just go kill everyone for no reasons ;)

at least have family secret or two :smirk:

⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    "its true game does not lend itself to it very easily since its mostly unicorns, rainbows and fluffy clouds"---I know, I am constantly struggling with that. And I find it odd that the game allows death, but not injury
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited November 2020
    One thing I do is to combine the MCCC mod with club making.

For example: Make Vlad the leader of an all-evil all-vampire club who (thanks to the game) automatically spawns in random nightclubs, commit mean acts, fights, and drink plasma from random guests at the club. And all I have to do is create the club, the game does the rest automatically.

The only thing in this sceanrio MCCC is needed for is to populate the club; without it it would still work except I would have to populate it manually.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited November 2020
    I think evil sims' actions are going to make a bigger impact after Sentiments come out tomorrow. I heard from a Game Changer that a sim can reject apologies and positive interactions for several days with the sim that was super mean to them. I am planning on playing both an Evil Scientist and a Evil Spell Caster to test the new Sentiments (that and I have never played sims like that before).
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member

I did that once. I created three Sims based on Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. That save was way too much fun as they leveled up.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    > @Beardedgeek said:
    > One thing I do is to combine the MCCC mod with club making.
    >
    > For example: Make Vlad the leader of an all-evil all-vampire club who (thanks to the game) automatically spawns in random nightclubs, commit mean acts, fights, and drink plasma from random guests at the club. And all I have to do is create the club, the game does the rest automatically.
    >
    > The only thing in this sceanrio MCCC is needed for is to populate the club; without it it would still work except I would have to populate it manually.

Ooooooh. I forgot about GT clubs. Thanks for this!

> @MLadyAzzera said:
    > I think evil sims' actions are going to make a bigger impact after Sentiments come out tomorrow. I heard from a Game Changer that a sim can reject apologies and positive interactions for several days with the sim that was super mean to them. I am planning on playing both an Evil Scientist and a Evil Spell Caster to test the new Sentiments (that and I have never played sims like that before).

This is what I've been thinking as well. I hope that's 100% the case.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited November 2020
    Evil and/or criminal sims are fun :)
    I have a criminal couple, one is Boss in the criminal career and the other is a Villain (or Triple Agent) in the secret agent career.
    So they own restaurant for money laundring.
    One can also use clubs to have enemies, make a club of only bad sims (like a mafia club) and one with good sims (maybe consisting of police people, good agents and military) and set them both to be mean to the other clubs specifically (and other bad socials) and have their hang out be the same place.
    When in the criminal career you get new interactions like intimidate and pickpocket, which are fun.
    Hack money, pick fights, declare enemies (who will be the victims of prank calls, money scams and chain letters among other things).
    If you got SV you can bug others and blackmail them.
    As a scientist you can use the simray to controll others or freeze them, and the satellite dish to control the whole neighborhood for a bit (hivemind).
    Some bad things also come with JTB but I haven't tested them out in the normal worlds yet.

Occult sims can be REALLY evil, vampires are just wonderful for it besides the obvious drinking of plasma, depending on their powers they can change moods of a whole room, make other sims be mean to one another and so on.
    Spellcasters also have some nice mischief and untamed spells to torture other sims.
    The "bad" relics from JA can be used to curse sims, which can end deadly for those sims...
    Mermaids can lure sims into the water and pull them under (drowning takes a while though) and have some songs to bend their minds too.

So, there are plenty of tools to be evil, just gotta use them and it is SO much fun!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I wunder how this sentiments will be affected by fire and death, which is the two events that effects the Sims most. As for evil I made Vlad into a lawyer which was kind of fun as he takes his salary in blood!