Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Snowy Escape Builds!

SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
Hey simmers,

as for previous EPs, here's the Snowy Escape build thread!

I know the EP hasn't come out yet but @catloverplayer asked me to put it up, so as soon as builds do come out - even if they're not yours - that you would like to share, feel free to put them here!! And of course, as always I am very much looking forward to the stuff you guys will create, ESPECIALLY since we haven't seen many Japanese-style bathhouses and rentals before. <3

In the meantime, feel free to browse the awesome things simmers have made for Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, and Discover University. Or look at some renovated apartments here.

Happy Snowy Escape, everyone!
K9BRtMA.png

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2020
    Thank you. Some people on Twitter are already working on some builds for this pack.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Beautiful builds :)
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Beautiful builds :)

Yes they are!

It's going to be cool to see what people do with the new split platforms as well. This will make builds even better inside.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Can't wait to search the Gallery for all the new awesome builds!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So it's not a new build but I've retrofitted the Harbor Quarter Gym to include the Fitness Stuff rock climbers, plus Strangerville sparring dummies and some other cool stuff. :) You can build your rock climbing skill away from Mt. Komorebi!

WWsRtcC.png
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    So it's not a new build but I've retrofitted the Harbor Quarter Gym to include the Fitness Stuff rock climbers, plus Strangerville sparring dummies and some other cool stuff. :) You can build your rock climbing skill away from Mt. Komorebi!

WWsRtcC.png

Oh good idea!! I think I'm gonna start building rentals in anticipation lol (although tbh I'm so engrossed in Ni No Kuni rn that at least the wait doesn't feel too bad!)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @SimTrippy I've also been working on potential rentals; I used to have The Old Salt House as a bowling alley/lounge but I've restored the residence that was there so it's ready for families. And I've got a penthouse loft in the Arts Quarter for an upwardly mobile couple looking for a getaway. :) I've also kicked out the Lynx household in Brindleton Bay to use that house as a rental. I'm on Sulani now deciding which lots will be rentals; the Admiral's Wreckage is going to be for families that want the "off the grid" experience, for example, and I'm probably going to do one of the smaller houses as a honeymoon location.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    beautiful lot and I had no idea there was a lot for that location :)
  • Options
    edited November 2020

It's hidden. You have to climb the mountain to be able to build on it. It's a 20x20 lot.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

It's hidden. You have to climb the mountain to be able to build on it. It's a 20x20 lot.

I thought the hidden lot was 50x50?
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

The mountain lot is a second hidden lot. The 50x50 is close to the bath house lot.
  • Options

The mountain lot is a second hidden lot. The 50x50 is close to the bath house lot.

There are two hidden lots? :love:
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I believe the 50x50 is not a hidden lot, it just got missed off the interactive map for some reason.
  • Options
    I believe the 50x50 is not a hidden lot, it just got missed off the interactive map for some reason.

No really, the 50x50 lot is the hidden one at the top of the mountain, but for some reason it is located on the map close to the bath house. Also, I remember it being a really large lot when Graham showcased it during the live stream, it was certainly bigger than a 20x20 lot.
  • Options

No really, the 50x50 lot is the hidden one at the top of the mountain, but for some reason it is located on the map close to the bath house. Also, I remember it being a really large lot when Graham showcased it during the live stream, it was certainly bigger than a 20x20 lot.

I've heard the mountain top lot is only 20x20. The one close to the bath house is 50x50. I think some Game Changers showing early access said 20x20 on the mountain top. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

No the one at the peak is 20x20.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options

I thought so.
  • Options

Bummer. I was looking forward to making a Kung Fu Panda style temple retreat for my sims.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I hope we get lots of good alpine builds, I'm looking forward to turning the winter area into an alpine retreat