Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies Update Possible Hint!

Comments

• AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited November 2020
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    y'all got bread?
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    With this new code, it’s definitely coming. A matter of time.
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I think there's a chance that the next Stuff Pack is a baby-themed one. It could come alongside a big update. Maybe in January? Who knows.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited November 2020
    CelSims wrote: »
    Soooo could I feed the baby to the dog?

hmm could i grill babies again on my nice suburban backyard
    xvs4w55vy8j41.jpg:lol: (speaking of which what the heck was that outfit even sims 4 could never)

I don't really mind them being tied to the cribs so much cause idk i got the hates children trait assigned at some point in my life

but i think its weird that in sim profiles you see crib not the baby so lmao

i guess they should do something about

also i wish we could see babys needs maybe id actually keep my sims babies for more than 2 seconds
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited November 2020
    AyKooChao wrote: »

I still think it means something sure it could be human error but before the toddlers there was an ageing bug there's one now @AyKooChao
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited November 2020

i— that's sad. but still istg babies update is gon be here soon please period :D:D:D

@AyKooChao thanks for the information, i really appreciate it
    y'all got bread?
    @comicsforlife What sort of aging bug?

@TheIntrovertSimmer That’s okay. If they really are paying attention to the survey results now, maybe we’ll get an update next year. :)
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I keep telling everyone they are coming 🤭 trust me.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    @comicsforlife What sort of aging bug?

@TheIntrovertSimmer That’s okay. If they really are paying attention to the survey results now, maybe we’ll get an update next year. :)

no one could age up babies and now you can't age up kids @AyKooChao
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited November 2020
    I also saw that they added a "Clean up *toddler's name*" interaction in the game that's a little glitchy. Maybe this has something to do with updating babies. I mean maybe they are adding a wash baby interaction to the sink among other interactions. I'm hoping that a baby update comes in a patch in December or January.
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    If someone with enough dedication to go into the game's code and pull out this sort of news, I will plum sure believe them! Not getting any hopes up but I have more faith in a simmers content hunt announcement than the chatter EA fill us with.

Maybe 2021 will be another big financial year after all, because improved babies are probably coming, and hopefully with that, story progression!

'Kronk voice' It's all comin' together
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I think there's a chance that the next Stuff Pack is a baby-themed one. It could come alongside a big update. Maybe in January? Who knows.

I hope they will surprise us with it in December... They need to make up for the plum SW pack.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I also saw that they added a "Clean up *toddler's name*" interaction in the game that's a little glitchy. Maybe this has something to do with updating babies. I mean maybe they are adding a wash baby interaction to the sink among other interactions. I'm hoping that a baby update comes in a patch in December or January.
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

This might be a hint that they are working on it. Sometimes things can slip into the patch.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Seeing as new code has now been found in the last patch to test age for interactions and babies were added to that I'd say we're getting freed babies soon™. They also added the option to bathe toddlers in the sink but its Sims 4 style lazy animations disappointment but that would be needed for babies.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    TS1299 wrote: »
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

This might be a hint that they are working on it. Sometimes things can slip into the patch.

Does anybody else think the toddler looks slightly smaller in the animation pictured in the screenshot?

It might be because the animation IS made for babies and toddlers get resized when you use it on them...
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member

I’m sure hoping babies will be free’d!!! I can’t wait!
    @Dakota88 Now that I’ve had a closer look, I think she does! Not to mention that the position she’s in and the way the mum is picking her up both remind me of the picking-up-the-new-baby animation.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    edited November 2020
    Perhaps someone can make more screenies for us to compare?
    edited November 2020
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

I’m sure hoping babies will be free’d!!! I can’t wait!

This unfortunately is old code, RVSN just didn't know.

But the sink washing animation IS a real lead...
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

Does anybody else think the toddler looks slightly smaller in the animation pictured in the screenshot?

It might be because the animation IS made for babies and toddlers get resized when you use it on them...

That toddler does look smaller, but there is a mod to shrink toddlers, so maybe that's what has been done.
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

That toddler does look smaller, but there is a mod to shrink toddlers, so maybe that's what has been done.

I don't have mods that shrink toddlers. I'll have to go back to my game and see if the toddler is smaller or not or just the angle of the photo.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    yJ6jvEc.jpg
    8NMzRml.jpg

@auroraael14 My main toddler's name is Isla too! :)
    PNB5FQg.png

@permanentrose it's a lovely name! I have so many sims that I usually end up going to nameberry when I need inspiration. :)