Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: "Between Sims 1 and Sims 2" timeline

Hello, simmers.
Some time ago I posted a discussion where I promised making a save file where I'll ignore that Sims 4 was supposed to be in an alternate universe. There I'll be fixing a bunch of incongruities relating to the other Sims games (all of them, since all of them are in a single universe).
The winner is "Between Sims 1 and Sims 2". I guess that for most of you we should take the Goths as a parameter, as they are the most iconic family of all of them. BUT, even the Goth's have some incompatibilities, like Alexander Goth's age in relation to Cassandra, etc.
Here are som things that I'm targeting in my updated/fixed save file:
- I'll first update BASE GAME worlds only, maybe one at a time;
- I'll add premade sims that were once only in the game through the gallery;
- I'll link existing sims to other sims depending on their surnames + genetics and some fanon (like the theory that the Strangerville guy, Erwin Pries, looks too much like Eliza Pancakes and should be her brother);
- I'm also looking for adding some premades from Sims 1/2/3, and maybe some houses, that aren't in SIms 4 as of yet;
- I'll fix the lack of in-game details (like the lack of drama/relationships in the "BFF household");
- I'm moving the Spencer-Kim-Lewis house and family to that lot in front of the Landgraab mansion. Why? Cuz the two of them have such a similar architecture that can't be found in Willow Creek, that I thought originally that's where it belonged;
- I'm thinking about limiting each world to 8-10 households (depending on the world size, of course);
- Add descriptions to the Oasis Springs lots and houses, which have none;
- Swapping the descriptions on the two houses in Sage Estates, as well as fixing a mistake that mentions the neighborhood name to be "Garden Estates" instead of "Sage Estates";
- I'm not going to change the premade sims DNA to have them look like their previous versions (only their ages, and maybe clothing);
- And I'm neither renaming N. I. G. H. A. T. since her name can be mispronounced as the N-word;
Anyway, this is not a dictatorship, and this save file is for us all, so I'm taking suggestions. I'll be posting updates for now as the username @EnigmaOFFC
Thanks a lot! <3

Comments