Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Halloween Sale!

I know how much everyone's waiting for JTB so now's the time to grab it! 😄

Comments

• Options
    MoonSimmer1MoonSimmer1 Posts: 24 Member
    50% off?? That's crazy! This is a great opportunity to get the game cheap. 😇
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Normally I love the sales, but I've reached a point where I've bought everything I want. I have all of the EP's except Star Wars (which I don't want), and every GP and SP that interests me.

For those that don't, this is a great way to save money--I highly recommend
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    And it's still not worth the price lmao
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Okay, to those that have star wars pack - is it worth $10 ???
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Ill get it if its 100% off AND I get $20 credit. Until then, nah.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Is Knifty Knitting on sale? That's the last pack I'm interested in.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited October 2020
    Deleted *I don't have star wars*
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited October 2020
    Omg. I am so happy. :) I just came online to make a post about the same. I thought I would be lucky if I could get the star wars game pack on 25% before the end of the year and now it is off 50%. So yes, I am one of those few who actually want to play the star wars pack. :smiley: I 'm downloading it at this very moment.

Btw, other supernatural game packs are also on sale : vampires, realm of magic, strangerville and for some odd reason jungle adventure.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member

@catmando830 Definitely. While I am admittedly biased to the pack because I love it, I have seen many players who didn't think they'd like it say that they they enjoyed it much more than they expected to. Some treat it as a Disney theme park for their Sims.

If you're a creative builder, there's some really cool sci-fi/apocalyptic/steampunk designs. CAS is one of my favorites, the everyday wear is mostly in muted colors and has a lot of draping and layering designs. It's great for desert people, Occults, Zen, Apocalypse, and other creative ideas.

The Droids and Lightsabers work kind of like toys and collectibles (plus there's some other stuff you can get) which work really well for kids and teens and Geeks.

I say go for it. It's the price of a Stuff Pack.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

I think so - but yes, I am biased too, since I love it. As @LiELF said above, the CAS is terrific. I love the clothes, they are very versatile, and are in nice neutral colors. I read a post where another simmer used one of the tops and a pair of boots for his 1920's save. For a non SF game there are also some vases, statues and decorative items, and the stone floors and walls can be used to create dungeons, cellars, or any kind of stone room/building. I set up a meditation room in one of my builds using items from Spa Day and JTB and it turned out well.
  • Options
    I bought it - will install when I get home from work.

Thanks for all your inputs.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Btw, other supernatural game packs are also on sale : vampires, realm of magic, strangerville and for some odd reason jungle adventure.
    Maybe cos it has skeletons and bats and creepy crawlies :)
  • Options
    Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    I really like to build stuff and the CAS. I'd be willing to pay $10 for those.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I wouldn't install the Star Wars pack even if they gave it away for free. :D
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Is this game ever not on sale? :s
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Omg. I am so happy. :) I just came online to make a post about the same. I thought I would be lucky if I could get the star wars game pack on 25% before the end of the year and now it is off 50%. So yes, I am one of those few who actually want to play the star wars pack. :smiley: I 'm downloading it at this very moment.

Jungle Adventure has skeletons.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Oh, and now I have everything TS4 !!!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Is this game ever not on sale? :s

There are so many packs that it's a good way for new players to get up to date without having to break the bank. A good sales tactic to keep the game going longer as older Simmers leave the game.

• Options
    I can see me using star wars more than eco living - I've already taken my test sims there, didn't stay long so I don't know if there are any houses to rent - I hope so
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,869 Member
    I can see me using star wars more than eco living - I've already taken my test sims there, didn't stay long so I don't know if there are any houses to rent - I hope so

There are no houses to rent. What some have done is edit a lot to include living quarters. I haven't done that yet so I'm not sure which lot.
  • Options

There are no houses to rent. What some have done is edit a lot to include living quarters. I haven't done that yet so I'm not sure which lot.

I'll go check that out tonight. Thanks !!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    You can BB.EDITBUILDMODE ON in all three lots on Batuu to bulldoze & put whatever build objects you want.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    You can BB.EDITBUILDMODE ON in all three lots on Batuu to bulldoze & put whatever build objects you want.

Thanks - I'm going to make a note of that in my profile so I don't forget.