Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OoohDeath's Creations

OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
edited October 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
Recently, I've been wasting spending my creative energy on digital houses for digital people. I find it helps me relax. So here's a little gallery of lots I've made.

All creations can be found on the gallery under my name, OoohDeath.

Von Goth Manor

CTGo7rY.png
wU4piab.png
7XTs05B.png
HeTuu7K.png
kVO0OrJ.png
OZZNZT6.png
ECDhRG4.png
oPRTbzD.png
gZCL3nP.png
hZeAez3.png
pgFzr0h.png
ZqWGRuv.png
WjkHc3Z.png
yXnNziW.png
uhRl6CA.png
Svcdhc4.png
13ieJra.png
t1cMZzS.png
PyoxwAu.png
QPd70pb.png
65OcvIv.png
C7Kaytd.png
hASfhPu.png
JUeSgXd.png
Nh5kskW.png
lwXUZQN.png
4KGKPks.png
c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg
Post edited by OoohDeath on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Von Goth Manor is a very nice family manor home! :) Very lovely exterior design,stone brick texture, and great roofing! The stone textured fencing is very nice. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The living room is very nice! The colour is very nice and lovely patterned wall panelling! Very nice sofa seat fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy playing chess there as well as having a drink from the globe bar. The wall painting is nice, and the portraits look great on the wall! Very nice design and layout of the kitchen! The island sink and workbench counter is very nice, and the teapots cabinet, hanging herbs, glass cake display case,spice set and wall knives are great homely touches. Very lovely dining room! The patterned floor rug under the table is nice and lovely curtained windows alcove! The sunroom with the rocking chairs is a very lovely light filled room to enjoy sitting resting on the chairs and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. Very lovely furnishing, colour, wall pattern and layout of each of the bedrooms! They are very pretty!
    It is a lovely family home! :)
  • OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    Thank you, @rosemow! <3
  • OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2020
    Willow Creek United Methodist Church

The lack of cemeteries always prompts me to build one for my game. I've always had a love for small, simple country churches, so that's what my cemeteries usually turn into.

The Willow Creek UMC has recently opened its excess land for non-members to bury their dead. The congregation has also saved up money to renovate the underground mausoleum. In the mausoleum, you can reserve a double spot for you and your SO, or a family spot for multiple generations.

Hopefully I don't get hate on here for this like I did on simblr.

Clo8azR.png
    1uKn4et.png
    TjaVzq7.png
    id2jrsC.png
    W8zQqG4.png
    zfwSok2.png
    pb7ZY3F.png
    fUPVmVM.png
    uBEa3C5.png
    EPkex2N.png
    R7WFujk.png
    RIzOzFL.png
    poAvlfI.png
    lh163SW.png
    BVIMQkn.png
    hM4Dj92.png
    l583p4q.png
    3O1Lq5y.png
    xMv4ccD.png
    ck3p6Be.png
    MuMRgXW.png
    wSJr5JJ.png
    kLW2br9.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Willow Creek United Methodist Church Is a lovely Church! :) Very nice exterior design, the Church steeple is great and the white colour is pretty! Very nice homely stone fencing on lot edges. The graveyard is a special area to place the tombstones of loved ones <3 Very nice interior furnishings and layout! The wood wall texture is very nice,and it is very nice the way the pews are set up on either sides of room, for sims to sit and watch the service. Very nice sitting nook area for the Minister. It is great there is a playroom for kids. The colourful circles floor rugs are pretty and the wall prints are sweet! It is great there is a dining room and a kitchen for sims to enjoy having a meal and drinks after a service. The mausoleum is very special <3 Very nice exterior design, and it looks very nice the way you have designed the underground area as a very special place for family and friends to bring their loved ones who have passed away.
    It is a very special build<3