Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question?

DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
edited October 2020 in Gameplay Mods
I know there is a mod request thread but this way i have a better sight on answers since i am pretty certain a lot of people would like to know this: is there a mod which allow me to kick intrusive sims out of my conversations?? because it has become way too obnoxious and it is clear EA doesn't care to give us the option to kick uninvited guests out of conversations. i am really getting tired of unwanted sims instantly butting into my sims conversations the second they start one with a friend or household member! dating on public lots is just impossible atm because the moment i get started pretty much every sim, especially the unwanted random generated garbage, immediately begin stalking my sims to butt into pretty much every talk they start to the point where i lose my patience and kill them off in edit world just for the next group to show up and continue this. some tweaks or an option to make a convo private or kick uninvited guests out would be such a relief!

Comments

• PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    Scumbumbo - I think it is the teleport any sim Mod that also adds the ''just go away'' Interaction

MCC also has a ''leave'' Option.

bienchen83 also has a mod ''ungreetbidgoodbye''

It doesnt help with sims showing up in a conversation or make a convo private but these are the mods that help in the current situation.
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    I think this mod by Turbodriver will fix your problem: https://modthesims.info/d/637075/less-intrusive-conversations.html. Its not about kicking someone out of the conversation but its about changing who can join a conversation and prevent strangers from joining in. Theres also this mod https://patreon.com/posts/npcs-🐸🐸🐸🐸-off-no-33186485 by Zero which prevents NPCs from autononomously talking to your household altogether. I havent tested them myself