Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will be EP11 and EP12?

According to SimGuru's posts we can expect that following two expansion packs are in progress. Now we can strach off winter theme pack from our list. As I see, every new pack has an inspirations from packs from previous games so I think that they will add something we know but refreshed to TS4 style. I expect that following pack will be something between Generations and hobbies and the next one will be showtime.

What will be EP11 and EP12? 207 votes

Showtime / Bands / Fashion / ect.
13%
alexspoom13VageniusCopperBoltdetermigsmurf45blueFinvolabixtersDrago97232gnelso1239YBNS2468Smoo979j1z1SoapBubbleVanPelt81TTNsimmerJoyGodzillajomilejRouensimsCatzillaitolduso 28 votes
Generations / Wedding / Growing / ect.
21%
auroraael14rudy8292Yunaalan650111PseudonymsPlayerSinger2010YautjagirlDarcVader1KhrisstyneNymphieaJoybearrNicocacola1992mariajane216m_rieuxVentusMattSimKonfettiRDaanSheepilingEmmy_SimsTamakiSakura84 44 votes
Romance / Hot Date
8%
ZhakiraPtiddlydoccatloverplayerSappySifakaLaruhellSigzy05AspenSimsInternal_ChaosAinemauvejinjocomicsforlifeEvilyn_1007AkilizecsonSimmingalElizaG2016waxesnostalgic 17 votes
Hobbies / Free Time / Vehicles
6%
brackencat31CamkattinaestelleMissElphebaHarukotyanadamzaidgarapoeschacceAugustobirdonawiresaphnaelsusannesimsZazzyKittynGuillaumeSnow 14 votes
Vacation / Cultural theme (something similar to Snowy Escape and Island Living)
1%
ThenyoukissmeAbbyZClousinators 3 votes
School
2%
BabykittyjadeChadSims2blur0seStarDreamerAenalaAteezinWonderland 6 votes
Malls / Business / Carieer
0%
TruthGamer96 1 vote
Supernatural / Criminal theme / Future / Past / ect.
10%
KorglyrhaliusSuccyGoddessSelenewns2fsnoepjes1210lenorcatexxx78MsReid113AuronoiChieftainBehappy1stValeahsuvoltaCoconut27SimmerGeorgeCladriahDarkshadow608temporalgodehud8651AbbyBaba729 21 votes
Farming
28%
BluegayleIcewolfIceyJjeLlyBeAn1573bekiAlrynnIsb917keekee53freindlylolAnyahsluthienrisingKennziKaigeLizzychicagoSk8rblazeashcrash19davina1221mordarlarkiwi84jcp011c2leannity 59 votes
Other
6%
crocobauraLeGardePourpreSimburianKatAnubisCinebarPinkSugar81taydevkphillips2977SnaveXslogionTwilightSimmerDOKKOMnetney52eternalrainn 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Other
    I think we are going to see many strange associations like romance/farming, malls/hobbies/criminals, school/showtime, etc.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    I'd put my money on either of the 2 EP's being a showtime pack and the other a supernatural pack.

Then again I'm nearly always wrong when it comes to predictions.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Farming
    I think what I'd like to see most are a farming and a time travel to the past EPs. Time travel to the future I'll pass on, but medieval (preferred) or renaissance or victorian era would be very interesting to me. So that's what I hope the last two packs are, but if one of them is a GP instead that's fine. Also I'm hoping for amusement parks for a GP, but if that were expanded to an EP that would be fine. maybe we could even have zoos, aquariums and amusement parks all in one for an EP.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    I think we are going to see a strange mix of something like CrocoBaura suggested. High School, Hobbies, Bands and Romance sounds more like a GP, so I'm not sure, maybe they will do a mix of those and combine that with one of the worlds from SimguruFrost's survey.

I'm not sure that they should attempt doing a Mall in the sims4, they struggle with doing zones with elevations, limited amount of sims in the zone, the mall is going to look deserted, and not run well on lower end machines and the whole game don't have a lot of reasons for your sims to leave their home lot to go shopping.

I'm also not sure we will see generations, that sounds like something that would require them to update the game a lot from being the basic Project Olympus game that it was and Maxis don't seem to want to do that. It's probably going to be different, like the things in SimGuruFrost's survey but simpler.

I guess Farming is possible, but I thought that back in 2018 as well and they have still not done a Farming EP...

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Hobbies / Free Time / Vehicles
    I kind of voted for what I'd like to see, but what I would like vs what they will do are likely very different things.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited October 2020
    Romance / Hot Date
    I may be very excited about Japan theme atm but one thing that would make me even more happy is couple dancing lots of couple dancing. I simply will never feel my wishes are fulfilled until i have couple dancing in my game no matter what is released

and we lack so much couple interactions and emotional depth

+ i really think we need some wedding gear because my sims deserve fancier weddings and its sad

I wouldn't mind generations either if it has those things i put for romance pack but if i must choose i still choose romance over kids whatever

2nd pack I'll choose happy haunts then cause after those i just want big pack of occulty activities and fun weird things really
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Im sure theyll do a farming, generations and cars park surely
  • Options
    DarlingS0ngBirdDarlingS0ngBird Posts: 13 New Member
    I hope it will be Generations and Farming!
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Farming
    Malls- This is very exciting to me, but I hope they bring in bunkbeds, two eye burners, space savers, and a whole host of new(we don't have) furniture. Lounger, ect.

Romance
    Generations
    School- no real jobs/then no.

are all fine with me too, but I would rather they be different than what you have. I would rather weddings/wedding planner/cake maker/and a wedding planning shop be in with Romance. I would rather Generations bring out either preteens or add a bunch more toys, tricyles, little drivable vehicles, foot push vehicles for toddlers, pogo stick, 4 wheeler, ect. Many more toys. PLAY GROUND EQUIPMENT- that we don't have not copies. Merry go round, large sprinkler thing everyone can go under, riders for toddlers(many types- goth one too)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    In term of survey
    Some themes are submitted several times, I hope that means they will be done like City (×2), Pets (×3) and Celebrity (×3) :

- University (×3)
    - Winter world (×3)
    - Summer vacation (×3)
    - Fashion (×2)
    - Love (×2)
    - Cars / Roadtrip (×2)
    - Superheroes (×2)
    - Dream jobs (×2)
    - Witches (×2)
  • Options
    HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    I remember some survey that asked something about age groups, and teens weren't on the list.
    My guess - an expansion pack related to teens and high school.
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Farming
    Get Farmed
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Farming
    Farming has to be coming soon...lol Many people want it.

As for game packs...

I am thinking they might do a werewolf gamepack and maybe update the moons in all the worlds?? That would be lovely. I also have a feeling cars are coming...feels like transportation was pretty front and center in the new reveal trailer.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope for: Generations with babies and lots of family activities & Farming (coming with a Swiss Mountain World, I would have preferred that one over the japanese world we get with Snowy Escape even though I like that one too).

For GP I hope for high school with preteens, hotels and malls.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Farming
    Farming is so highly requested that I can't imagine they'll get away with not doing it. Though I would also love a hobbies pack like TS2 Freetime.
  • Options
    bacon146bacon146 Posts: 3 New Member
    I desperately want Generations + Get to Work to have a baby in the next expansion. Make these kids and teenagers come alive, please. Give them private schools, prom, extracurriculars, etc. Let us go to school with them. They are the most underdeveloped part of this gen's simulation. I would take it in a million years over a farming EP.

On another note, give us more active careers, please. I know you can do all of this with mods– the heart of what I want is more dynamic kids, teens, and even elders.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m hoping for bands and dancing!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    I think they'll add Generations next (because of that new personality system thingy) and hobbies after that.. or maybe they'll merge them... who knows.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    School
    With the last survey having multiple options that fit in or was directly high school specific with options like American high school, cheer, growing pains and life issues I'd say its pretty likely. We just got a winter vacation pack from the survey last year so it should be a decent sign to see what they have planned for upcoming packs.

I'd say if not high school its going to be bands which was also a option or romance I don't see heist or culinary quest being made into a expansion pack maybe game packs.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Generations is the next most voted game to be in Sims 4.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Oh it's so funny how we Simmers are trying to predict future packs when a new one just got announced! Anyway, I really think that a teenager/life stage pack is coming soon and I am desperate for it! We needed that one ages ago. I have a feeling it's going to be a teen centered pack and I am living for that idea! I really think children and teens need the most attention personally. I'd love something reminiscent of Generations that adds seesaws and other family things you could do together like in Sims 3 and new ideas! I think this kinda pack could have no world so they can focus solely on fleshing out gameplay. I am crossing my fingers for that beloved farming EXPANSION next year. It would absolutely have to be an expansion to do that theme any justice! :)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Farming
    I personally would like to see farming next. I also like the idea of making a mall, being able to combine lots. I would love more active careers.,;;’. I also would like to see weddings, romance, cars and a generation pack. And I would like yo see amusement parks, water parks, zoo’s etc.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Farming
    If they continue with two expansions a year I'm hoping to see an Italian based farming pack for the summer, and perhaps a generation inspired pack around the holidays.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Farming
    I hope farming and a generations pack that breathes lots of new life into the base game.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Other
    I just want Magic Town/Makin' Magic in TS4. I never played the PC games but from screenshots and game play everything about that pack looks amazing. That entire right side of the map that's like a fall carnival is something I really want! Also the top part of the map looks like a haunted/spooky area. Ugh I want it! :D

8Qdwkth.jpg