Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pick an era!

This is probably a big ask but, what about a game pack(s) or expansion pack that covers a specific era(s). I have Medieval but, it is very limited in scope. Some people these days are wild about the 1970's or 80's others love the 50's. Consider a world, clothes and hair devoted to whatever era is popular. As for me, I love the Victorian and Edwardian eras.

Comments

• afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    I miss the 70's, 80's, 90's stuff pack from TS3. Literally anything around those three eras for a well done pack would make my entire year, game wise.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    sims in ts4 look very happy flower and the game turned out quite political so i think a 60s pack would fit right in
  • DarlingS0ngBirdDarlingS0ngBird Posts: 13 New Member
    > @bellagoth_ said:
    > sims in ts4 look very happy flower and the game turned out quite political so i think a 60s pack would fit right in

LOL
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited October 2020
    My choices would be medieval, Regency or ancient Rome but there are also a few other eras that would work for me.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    My choices would be medieval, Regency or ancient Rome but there are also a few other eras that would work for me.

Same here. Regency preferably as the men's clothes were so masculine and the ladies dresses wouldn't leak into the furniture so much!

The Louis XIV time for the furniture but it was a filthy (literally) time otherwise.

In medieval times the people were much cleaner than later periods, surprisingly. Check Google!
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I love the 90s a lot and would love a game about them, or even the 2000s now that a lot of time has passed. If you play The Urbz it's so 2000s it's basically a game about the 2000s which I LOVE :smiley:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'd love a 90s stuff pack. Bucket hats and baby doll dresses. <3
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm going with the 90s I want some 90s fashion in my game. They really should do packs about eras it would help out with feeling like things change over time take away those cell phones and give my 90s Sims landlines and pagers
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I can't narrow it down to just one Era, so I will just mention my favorite Eras.

Ancient Times (4000 to 200 BCE)

Dark Ages (480 to 600 AD)

Viking Age (800 to 900 AD)

Medieval (1300 to 1485 AD)

What can I say, I'm a history buff. :)<3
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    The 80's! I found this on Pinterest. AQY5uYi.jpg
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    It says stuff pack on the box art, but I would really love an 80's expansion pack or game pack. And I really wanted to share the above picture.
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    candyboot wrote: »
    The 80's! I found this on Pinterest. AQY5uYi.jpg

Oh I love this! It’s giving off The wedding Singer vibes. Love that movie. ☺️

Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    18th Century America!
    French and Indian War; Pontiac's War; Revolutionary War What more could you ask for?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Honestly I'm interested all time periods prior to 1914... Although 1492, screwed everything up too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Medieval, 20s or 50s.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited October 2020
    This is a very self-indulgent answer, but... the viking age, perhaps?
    Okay, honestly I'd just like some more content of it in general, there barely even exists any custom content of it. I actually just want more CC of this time period and place, it does not need to be an official pack. I'm Norwegian, old norse culture is just my heritage. And I have a few viking characters.

A more general answer that would cover the wishes of a more general audience would be the medieval age. That would be neat too!
    The 1800s would also be cool, though I do feel like we already got some of it through Vampires, probably.

Ever since I got more interested in vampires, I also got more interested in history as a result, and honestly, anything that takes place like 100+ years ago would be pretty neat to have.

Also, if there was a dedicated pack to an older time period like this, it could also mean that not everyone has to have a phone automatically anymore. Currently, sims just act too... modern. They pull out their phones as an idle animation, and they gain the gaming skill autonomously, which is incredibly annoying. The game without mods is just explicitly set in the modern age, the present.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr