Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trials & Tribulations of the ever-crashing game

I bet you thought this was a complaint thread. Nope.
Just a slight annoyed one.

Good thing I saved after my sim gained almost all of the artistic points.
He's been painting such pretty things. :)

Screenshot-458.jpg
I love this one. It's hanging in their office.

Screenshot-457.jpg
A portrait of his lover. It's hanging right by the easel.

And my personal favorite:
Screenshot-459.jpg

Another angle:
Screenshot-460.jpg
You can see the finished portrait on the wall.

This is where my trials come in. I saved before he painted that gorgeous final painting, so it's no longer in the game. I hope he repaints it, but I doubt so.
And I really wanted this in their purple themed bedroom. -sighs-

Anything interesting happen to your sims today?

Comments

• berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited August 2009
    Acutally Playing with sims 2 today. Working Kate Episode 8.
  • peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Acutally Playing with sims 2 today. Working Kate Episode 8.

I miss Sims 2 at times. All the expansion packs made for interesting game play.

Kate Episode 8 reminds of that horrid show "Jon and Kate Plus 8".
    -shudders-
    I can't stand those people. Haha.

Edit: Just the name of Kate Episode 8, not the content. xD Shoulda been clear about that. I don't know about Kate Episode 8 and I highly doubt it's horrid.

Editedit: Typos...
    edited August 2009
    HAHA ya and they are named that purely by coincidence :( You can call it TMOK most people do. :)
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    HAHA ya and they are named that purely by coincidence :( You can call it TMOK most people do. :)

Will do. -tips hat-

Every time I say "will do" I always imagine some dapper gentlemen tipping his top hat or bowler hat. I don't know why.

Ever since I was a little tyke I put pictures with words that had nothing to do with it. Weird. I know. xD
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2009
    Lovely Sims and paintings. :mrgreen:

I can't let my Sims paint very long... I get bored watching. I want the paintings but... :?

I didn't have time to play. I did have time to write up Chapter 7 of my Legacy. I need to write less and tell more per chapter. :lol:
    edited August 2009
    Rflong7 wrote:

I can't let my Sims paint very long... I get bored watching. I want the paintings but... :?

I didn't have time to play. I did have time to write up Chapter 7 of my Legacy. I need to write less and tell more per chapter. :lol:

Thanks. :)

And congratulations on Chapter Seven. :) I always get happy when I finish something I've been working on for a while.

Ooh. And you're in the modelling competition with one of your lovely green sims. I loved your Jack and the Beanstalk shoot, by the by. ;)
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:

Will do. -tips hat-

Every time I say "will do" I always imagine some dapper gentlemen tipping his top hat or bowler hat. I don't know why.

Ever since I was a little tyke I put pictures with words that had nothing to do with it. Weird. I know. xD

haha

etiquette.jpg
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    berrypie27 wrote:

Will do. -tips hat-

haha

etiquette.jpg

I know what he's saying. He's saying "Will do." 8)

I'm pyschic like that.

Love the picture by the way. It's amusing. xD
    edited August 2009
    Bump because I actually want to hear/see the funny things y'alls sims have done. :D
    edited August 2009
    lol here are my models photo shoot pics!

Jake from Never Say Never!
    Shoot1.png

Lizabeth
    Relaxingathome.png
    edited August 2009
    Haha! He looks like he's doing well.

And I saw Lizbeth's shot earlier. I was marvelling at the bubbles and face mask. Amazing. :)

Edit: Because it's become a tradition for me to edit almost every single post of mine. Who am I to stop tradition?
    edited August 2009
    hehe! ya phantomhive is going to be a formidable opponent.
    edited August 2009
    Ooh. You're going against phantomhive?

Their pictures are extraordinary. They make me cower. But I think you can take 'em. ;) Your pics are amazing as well.

A little tough competition never hurt anyone. I have to go against Chyla and her amazing Nancy. He's beautiful.
    edited August 2009
    Luckily this first round.... Beux and Jake were in different categories. ohh that is a challenge. Good luck!
    edited August 2009
    Same to you. :)

You know what would be really cool?
    If we sort of made a help thread to help kiddos in competitions.
    Like, they post their picture and ask if it's up to snuff, we give hints.

But that could probably be construed as cheating even if they came up with the original shot on thier own. Dx

Oh well. What's your next category for your shoot?
  • Kjsplosion1Kjsplosion1 Posts: 645 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I am so envious, peaceloveleah. Your Sim paints beautiful paintings, and even when mine have nearly maxed Painting skill, all they paint are these odd, abstract pictures. (I realize I could make them paint still-life pictures that I have taken in-game, but I'm too lazy to do that, lol.)

@berrypie27: O..M..G! :shock: Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
    edited August 2009
    Not sure. We have one more submission out. Probably will find out tomorrow.
    edited August 2009
    I am so envious, peaceloveleah. Your Sim paints beautiful paintings, and even when mine have nearly maxed Painting skill, all they paint are these odd, abstract pictures. (I realize I could make them paint still-life pictures that I have taken in-game, but I'm too lazy to do that, lol.)

AWW thank you!! Hoping the judges will think so too :)
    edited August 2009

Awh. Thanks. I'm actually obsessed with abstact paintings as well. xD
    That's why I made him an artist, but I'm pleased with what he's done anyway.

Do you have any pictures of your sims paintings? I would love to see them. :)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2009
    Rflong7 wrote:

Thanks. :)

And congratulations on Chapter Seven. :) I always get happy when I finish something I've been working on for a while.

Ooh. And you're in the modelling competition with one of your lovely green sims. I loved your Jack and the Beanstalk shoot, by the by. ;)

Oh, crud. I forgot to get a picture for tomorrow. :cry:

Thanks. :mrgreen:
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Not sure. We have one more submission out. Probably will find out tomorrow.

Ah. Ok. :)

Good luck in the judging. :)
    I'm sure you'll get high marks.
    edited August 2009
    LOL I had one sim in the Berry family that always painted pictures of her sisters bum.
    edited August 2009
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Oh, crud. I forgot to get a picture for tomorrow. :cry:

Thanks. :mrgreen:

Haha. Can't wait to see what you put together. :)
    edited August 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    LOL I had one sim in the Berry family that always painted pictures of her sisters bum.

Oh my geez.

That made me laugh almost as hard as I did in Barnes in Noble today. Except I couldn't stop laughing even after the initial funny part had worn off because of the looks I was getting.
    One of the funnier things that ever happened to me, that's for sure.
  • Kjsplosion1Kjsplosion1 Posts: 645 New Member
    edited August 2009

Awh. Thanks. I'm actually obsessed with abstact paintings as well. xD
    That's why I made him an artist, but I'm pleased with what he's done anyway.

Do you have any pictures of your sims paintings? I would love to see them. :)

Unfortunately, no I do not. I will probably take some pics of some good finished paintings whilst playing the game later, though. (And the reason I bolded the word 'good' is because like I said before, I am not satisifed with the paintings my Sims create. -pouts- )