Sul sul Simmers!
Another week, another Friday Highlights thread.
I hope you had a great week and are all looking after yourselves!
This week has been a bit quieter ... but I'm sure all of us are still thinking about the in-game message we have been seeing since Tuesday:
What do you think it will be??
The trailer for the new Expansion pack is dropping on October 20! Tune in to at 8 a.m. PT next week to watch and see what's coming next!
I don't know about you but I have a lot
of thoughts about what the theme might be and needless to say, my excitement levels are through the roof!
At least it's only 4 more days until we find out ..............
But enough of that - now, let's dive into the Friday Highlights and see what happened on the forum this week!
Let's kick things off, shall we? Here are today's picks :
- One of my favourite parts of the game is CAS; I can spend forever fiddling around until my Sims look just right. But I don't really share them (unless it's with you on this forum, from time to time). What about you, "Do you share your Sims with the world?" Tell us in the thread started by @GeniusSimmerGirl!
- Are you looking for some inspiration for your next Sims or builds? Then why don't you check out "Shaymantha's Showcase" (by @Shaymantha, of course) and enjoy some really great creations?
- We all have them in our game ... Townies. I'd like to find out, "What do you do with Townies?" In this thread started by @phantasmkiss, you can cast your vote in the poll and read what other Simmers like to do!
- The next pick is something that I don't usually feature. Please excuse this shameless self-advertisement but if you are looking for a new challenge, maybe my (@EA_Leeloo's) thread "Show us your spooky Sims creations!" will keep you entertained for a while.
- I'm sure you're feeling nostalgic when you think back to the time you first started to play The Sims. Ah, all those memories ... But I'm sure not everything went smooth right from the start (I mean, when does it ever?) - so, "When you first started playing The Sims ... what took you a while to figure out?" Take a walk down memory lane and share your experience in @Eme783's thread!
- Since we talked about Townies earlier, let's have a look at pre-made Sims in The Sims 3 now! In the thread "Pre-mades and backstories" @Chi5678 invites you to share which one is your favourite. It's a tough one, but for me, the Goth Family is top of my list (I mean, the mystery!!). Which one do you like most?
That's it for today, folks. Have a fantastic weekend and look after yourselves!
And if you have any recommendations for future Friday Highlights, don't forget to send them my way!
All the best,