Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu: Yellow Kyber Crystal

I want my Not So Berry Yellow gen sim to have a yellow lightsaber & I've been doing a bunch of missions for the first order and am yet to obtain a yellow kyber crystal. Does anyone know specifically what mission or anything else I have to do to get one? Thank you <3

Comments

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    You can also turn on Testing Cheats, Shift+Click on your Sim, and choose to Give Batuu Items. Among these will be a random selection of crystals, and may include yellow. I haven't touched First Order at all, except to steal data and mess with them, but I think I got my Resistance crystal at Rank 4 or 5.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I think, unlike the black one, the yellow one is just random because I got it last time I played that save, and my sim is a mid level scoundrel and a new recruit to the resistance.
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    Oops, sorry, I meant to say I was with the Resistance, not the First Order. Not sure if that changes anything.
    Sadly the Give Batuu Items cheat doesn't give you the yellow one:( I'd rather not cheat anyway, but if it comes down to that maybe I'll try to see if it's in buydebug or anything.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

@sapphisims .... I'm also playing the Resistance. I was on Mission 5 and my inventory consisted of: 5 Kyber Crystals, 32 Scrap Metal, 1 Fake ID Card, 3 Resistance Crate Supplies, 3 Dataspike, 1 Dominant Elemental Nature Lightsaber Hilt, and my BB8 Binkie.

I had 2 black kyber crystals, 1 green, 1 yellow and 1 red. I'm just taking my time playing along using one Sim and no cheats either.

I'm not sure where I even got the Kyber Crystals from. But, I know I found one in the cave at the Resistance base camp. I think I got some at the end of my Missions and even found others. I like the yellow light saber.

Lea with her yellow light saber.
    Lightsaber.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue