Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you hope the next EP will be?

iTvMKZ8.jpg

What do you hope the next EP will be? 140 votes

Winter Wanderlust
24%
crocobauraalan650111TheRealTacomamaPlayerSinger2010Isb917Moon_Willowloubylouloustilljustme2catloverplayersmurf45bluetaydevjcp011c2doogerieOnverserCazzTregurthaInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtNeiaTaraIris94TamakiSakura84 34 votes
Get Hotels
12%
candystormSimburianKennziKaigeLizzychicagobixtersNordicPhoenix22xquinhobpJohn_SalonicaFreezerBunnyCowplantEvilyn_1007AbbyZHolidayDaWaterRatKaitlinMarieElizaG2016bookish_sammyXievo 17 votes
Get Real (reality TV)
5%
fullspiralpammiechickJediMuppetSoapBubbleHayleeSimsTTNsimmerDalekFridaySeanBobbyG 8 votes
Murder Mystery!
5%
IceyJStrangerthanInfraGreenWinifred_WillowLe0HeartSimsophoniquejustice4bonehilda 7 votes
Fun at the Farm
13%
catmom1987Icewolfalexspoom13storyyNianaRubyxAngelldmarkodavina1221kiwi84grayhorseranchjak135MoonfoxNightcrycatitude5domina89munroeleLady_BalloradogzdinnerCalico45Dragonmasterleo 19 votes
Future is Now!
3%
KorglyPaulmarch76AuronoiChieftainAncientcivehud8651 5 votes
Other
35%
rudy8292sunhair2008Cabelle1863Celticgamer0CamkatSuccytiddlydocrobyngravesCinebaralanmichael1alyssasim87BariSaxysimmietimeKhrisstyne12JEREMIABabykittyjadeleannitymmb_abrironknight35annaliese39 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Other
    I hope it will be Great! B)
  • Options
    ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Other
    Themes I would enjoy : romance (attraction system, more romantic actions, online dating, bed & breakfast...) ; school (primary or high school, with activities for kids/teens and drama) ; hobbies (so that my sims can have something to do, for once) ;
    Themes that won't interest me : winter (I'm already fed up with snow in seasons) ; reality TV (I don't understand how that would work, plus I hate it).
    I hope it will be a nice surprise.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other
    I would like a Nightlife/Glamour pack with bands, a singer career, fashion design/model career and more romance action.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other
    Chaton wrote: »
    Themes I would enjoy : romance (attraction system, more romantic actions, online dating, bed & breakfast...) ; school (primary or high school, with activities for kids/teens and drama) ; hobbies (so that my sims can have something to do, for once) ;
    Themes that won't interest me : winter (I'm already fed up with snow in seasons) ; reality TV (I don't understand how that would work, plus I hate it).

I agree with the snow 😊
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Winter Wanderlust
    Ideally, Generations. But I’d like winter wonderland too. I want farming but they already said it won’t be farming.
    Not interested in a futuristic EP or murder mystery and even less in reality tv !! I don’t even see what we would do with reality tv.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Get Real (reality TV)
    I hope it will be Great! B)

I'm with you!!! CROSSING FINGERS!!! 🤞
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Get Real (reality TV)
    Chaton wrote: »

I would LOVE family play--especially a new romance pack but since we've sort of had one with the Romantic Garden pack, Idk...I didn't think they'd do that again, especially with an EP. But I really would love it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Get Real (reality TV)
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Ideally, Generations. But I’d like winter wonderland too. I want farming but they already said it won’t be farming.
    Not interested in a futuristic EP or murder mystery and even less in reality tv !! I don’t even see what we would do with reality tv.

I'd love generations.

Reality TV would be like doing different challenges and your sim could become famous by participating. Baking shows, dating shows, you name it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Winter Wanderlust
    I’m not getting my hopes up, but some sort of winter/arctic themed world would be the dream ❤️ It does feel like something that would make a better GP than an EP though, so I’m not really sure what to expect, but I’m certainly hoping for it.
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    Other
    Unfortunately there is no connection between this game and family game! relations! generations! family events! There are so many family players out there and I think so many players would be very happy to get such a tremendous addition. This will probably be one of the best selling expansions!
  • Options
    Get Real (reality TV)
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is no connection between this game and family game! relations! generations! family events! There are so many family players out there and I think so many players would be very happy to get such a tremendous addition. This will probably be one of the best selling expansions!

I should have put generations on the list! Ita!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Other
    I'd love something more generational and child focused. Basically focus on every age group EXCEPT for YA.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Murder Mystery!
    Murder Mystery IF it fixes the detective career and/or has an active or semi-active career involving forensics or being a mortician (and IMO you can make either of those goofy and sims-esque). Basically giving stuff beyond scripted gameplay and cool furniture and clothes, though maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up about that one.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other
    I hope it's romance, anthing with romance! From grand weddings, to memorable honeymoons, to traveling to romantic themed cities where Sims can slow dance and more! Please, let it be romance!

tenor.gif
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Other
    Romance. New romance interactions, online dating, likes and dislikes or at least an attraction system. Paris looking world. Better dating system etc.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Other
    Zombies or wearwolves is what I "hope" 😎😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    tomasgomes749tomasgomes749 Posts: 9 New Member
    Other
    hello, first of all, i don't want to be rude to you, yes honest, there will be no farms this year, because the producers of the sims stated that there would be no farms this year, maybe next year? now I doubt it much more for winter holidays, or supernaturals or bands, one of these will be officially an expansion of the sims
  • Options
    Get Real (reality TV)
    hello, first of all, i don't want to be rude to you, yes honest, there will be no farms this year, because the producers of the sims stated that there would be no farms this year, maybe next year? now I doubt it much more for winter holidays, or supernaturals or bands, one of these will be officially an expansion of the sims

Not rude...I just didn’t have that info.

We’ve been given hints about a winter pack and reality tv. But no hints about romance or generations which are the most popular (and I didn’t include them because I don’t think either would be big enough for an EP.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Get Real (reality TV)
    Zombies or wearwolves is what I "hope" 😎😎

That’d be fun. I think something like that would be more of a game pack like vampires. Maybe they’ll have that in the future?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Get Real (reality TV)
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    Romance. New romance interactions, online dating, likes and dislikes or at least an attraction system. Paris looking world. Better dating system etc.

If only...I just don’t see them catering to that in an EP. I could only hope for something like that in a GP. I love your suggestion of a Paris like world!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    At this point, I am hoping for some type of romance pack since they already said no no no to everything else the community has been asking for. If not romance, I hope it is something I am interested in because this year has been the WORSE for packs for me. The only pack I bought this year was the knit pack for the rocking chairs. Some of my sims knit but it isn't a priority in my gameplay.

I am still waiting for a 50% on Eco. I think it is decent but why pay full price for a bunch of bugs that still haven't been really addressed.
  • Options
    Get Real (reality TV)
    keekee53 wrote: »
    At this point, I am hoping for some type of romance pack since they already said no no no to everything else the community has been asking for. If not romance, I hope it is something I am interested in because this year has been the WORSE for packs for me. The only pack I bought this year was the knit pack for the rocking chairs. Some of my sims knit but it isn't a priority in my gameplay.

I am still waiting for a 50% on Eco. I think it is decent but why pay full price for a bunch of bugs that still haven't been really addressed.

That’s why I hope for reality tv because a bachelor/bachelorette show could be in it and maybe we’d get more romance interactions.

I love Eco. It has beautiful bb stuff and sandbox play! I think you’ll enjoy it. Some of the NAP’s are annoying but not hard to shape the way you wish.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited October 2020
    Murder Mystery!
    This theme <3 all the rest some I don't know, I doubt we'll got a farming EP, and I hate hotels and fame.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Winter Wanderlust
    I think they've confirmed somewhere that it's not farming - or was that for the GP, I don't know anymore - so if it's not that then only the winter activity/vacation pack would interest me. I have no interest in going to the future again, but I wouldn't mind going to the "past" - medieval preferred but I'd take victorian era as well.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Fun at the Farm
    I want this one, though I know it isn't. Born and raised in a rural area, and there are plenty of activities and features not in game that is common here.