Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will the trailer drop?

2...Next

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I think they said the 20th the trailer is coming. Next week some announcement of what is coming?
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Funny how the new has worn off the EL and SW packs already. And I guess that knitting thing wasn't all that exciting or people would be so busy playing their games they wouldn't have time to think what might be next. lol I think I miss the good old days when packs' gameplay was so indepth it took months and months before anyone decided they needed something else to spice up their games.

worse year ever for sims 4 in my opinion. I still cant get over the star wars pack.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Another week to go !! Tell me alreadyyyyyyy!!
    *please be Generations, please be generations*
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Confirmed: October 20th at 8:00AM PST.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    Woohoo!! Confirmed for October 20th. So release in mid-November?
    edited October 2020
    I’m thinking first week of November release since the trailer is coming on the 20th
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited October 2020
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Funny how the new has worn off the EL and SW packs already. And I guess that knitting thing wasn't all that exciting or people would be so busy playing their games they wouldn't have time to think what might be next. lol I think I miss the good old days when packs' gameplay was so indepth it took months and months before anyone decided they needed something else to spice up their games.

There's always time to wonder what's next. Doesn't imply boredom.There are plenty of active gameplay threads to indicate people are still playing the packs you mentioned. But you don't frequent those sections of the forum as you no longer play. Also, In the good old days you'd get an insert with details about the next pack so no need for speculating what it would be.

Yeah, no one had to sit around and speculate and Maxis get mad at them for that speculation did they. They were too busy having fun.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Uhm, saw the announcement about Oct 20. That's my typical bad luck. the day before I leave town and internet for a couple weeks...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    8 a.m. is far too early for this night dweller. I’m excited about the reveal though!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    8 a.m. is far too early for this night dweller. I’m excited about the reveal though!

11am for us east coasters.