Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shaymantha's showcase

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Hi @Shaymantha ! Why'd you delete the pics to your police station? I was just about to comment on it too. :( Had to load up my game to see it lol.

I like how you kept the original's overall aesthetics but made it more convenient to use. See this is how real-life renovations work. You expand some things and then change some. The pretend weapons/evidence vaults are a nice touch and I can't believe I did not put one in mine. lol Oh well.

"Penthouse" is a great modern penthouse. It's a chock-full of luxury amenities that socialite Sims will surely enjoy.
  • ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    edited October 2020
    Aww thank you so much dear @rosemow for you lovely review and kind words :)<3

Thank you too @orenjiAi Lol but where did you see pics of my police station deleted? on my end they all showing up that i posted! :joy:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    I didn’t see that you had posted your second penthouse :) It is also so very beautiful! The exterior design, the outside areas and the interior furnishings are all so very lovely! Very nice rooftop outdoor living and pool patio! The basketball balcony is very nice! Very lovely bar patio and the firepit corner nook area with flowers is pretty! There are so many lovely features throughout the interior of the home! The furnishing and design of each room is so very nice !
    Aww it's ok Rosey :) i been busy uploading a lot to my showcase today it's hard to keep up with myself so i appreciate that you come back to my showcase again <3
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    I like how you kept the original's overall aesthetics but made it more convenient to use. See this is how real-life renovations work. You expand some things and then change some. The pretend weapons/evidence vaults are a nice touch and I can't believe I did not put one in mine. lol Oh well.

Lol you could always go put some in now Kev! :joy:
  • WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    Hi again sweetie! Was backlogged the last few days but I'm finally free again to check out what everyone is up to! :smiley:

Your Tickled Pink band members all look so amazing! Natalia is definitely my fav and looks so gorgeous with the hair and makeup you picked for her! Also love how the letters from their first names make the band name! They look great in action in your music park you made! :heart:

Not sure what happened to the pics, but I checked out your gallery to see the ones of your police station and it looks very nicely designed and exactly what you'd expect to see in one typically. Nice work! :heart:

Penthouse is so regal and lavishly decorated! I know you aren't the only one who forgot to bulldoze a lot and ended up with someone else's name on it :joy: such a beautiful pool/patio area! Every single room is so beautifully decorated with so much attention to detail! Amazing work on this! :heart:

Penthouse Mansion is beyond gorgeous and has such amazing wow factor! Love all the glass windows for maximum light and visibility! The outdoor garden and covered bar & grilling area are so beautiful! Love, love, LOVE the top deck pool area! I'm sure the downstairs neighbors do too since it's not cutting into their apartment :joy: This penthouse is so wonderfully decorated and has everything a sim could want in it! Amazing work, luv! :heart:
    Hello @WintersEdge22 thanks for visiting again dear. :smiley: Sorry for late reply not been well past few days again damm cold i was getting over it then it came back lol.

Glad you like Natalia she would have been my fav too but i'm torn between her and Kacie lol. Also now that i seen a mod i can now add a set of drums to my stage with yay! Just need to find the right mod that i've seen someone else use! Though i've never used mods or cc b4 now so we'll see how that goes and ofc all uploads will still be cc free ect. :wink::smiley:

As for police station pics i deleted the wrong ones on imgur :joy: oops so sorry about that! When @orenjiAi first mentioned it they was still showing as there for me which is why i was so confused when he mentioned it. Then when you mentioned it i went back to find that they was now no longer there was very strange that they took a while to not show at my end. I will repost them soon though. ;)

My "Penthouse" build to say was my first S4 penthouse i was rather pleased with it and glad people like it. :smiley: Somegirlfrom93's penthouse was the inspiration behind this one and i also forgot to mention the study room is adapted slightly from the build her's had. I'm just glad she's a nice and understanding person as well as a great builder too, just not well known yet i don't think which is why i'm recommending people to look at her gallery.

My "Penthouse Mansion" is by far my fave non houseboat build and still is my most downloaded hotly followed by my huge pirate ship of which i will be showcasing my pirate series shortly. Like you said it's got everything a sim could want/need, well most of my large builds seem to have everything nearly :joy: what can i say i've got a thing for using everything i've got in the handful of packs i own lol. I must admit i thought you and a couple of other friends of mine would love the top deck pool area of this build and yeah the neighbours are pleased they not have a huge pool sunk down into their living room :joy:

Thanks for your lovely comments and support Kayleigh much appreciated <3
    Congratulations on your showcase thread being featured in this week’s highlights thread! :) That is great!
    I hope that you feel better from your cold very soon. Sending hugs <3
    edited October 2020
    Hello lovely @rosemow thanks for the hugs and well wishes hope your doing well too? Hugs back <3. Thank you so much it was a shock but a lovely surprise I was ecstatic when I saw it. :smiley: Though my thread only exists with thanks to you and the rest of my friends supporting and encouraging me to do one as i was really shy and unsure of making one in first place. Thank you and i <3 you all :blush:
    Thank you so much @luckyheather it was lovely to come back to! :smiley: Ofc i have all my friends to thank for supporting and giving me that little kick to the posterior i needed to do my showcase in the first place! :joy:
    edited November 2020
    Here's the last of my city builds to date, and it's based off my "Oasis Mansion" called

"City Villa"

The exterior
    PdwZUST.png
    PK7hV1U.png?1
    XDM5ROY.png
    0O1HTH7.png
    9xzZ4op.png
    HiqrBNL.png
    Nw4SU30.png
    dGe3X6M.png
    6O2WeqO.png
    eV6OD2i.png
    bTlzX4B.png
    km05T1b.png

Ground Floor
    BMIOIBh.png
    nr1nxLl.png
    iAZeeKm.png
    ncdJwOe.png
    mKHB3eM.png
    5xeTIoq.png
    Nl5DQBP.png
    dF1nzyO.png
    jruSnPB.png
    v1Livtj.png
    w6MpJ7P.png
    WKW1xPz.png
    RKN60MQ.png
    w2rxYSu.png
    O5SwEN5.png

First Floor
    C4VD8rD.png
    Occ4YFc.png
    VKBq8S9.png
    r6re3Xn.png
    hkCir3D.png
    FCCFlsr.png
    5NUdFLp.png
    GgMdVMP.png
    j3IotpG.png
    ncPIc6o.png

Second Floor
    UKBbSKM.png
    Bx7P0hY.png
    GECEMMw.png
    ApGhbTv.png
    1Z7tU4R.png
    vG8uWDs.png
    uRmJbC6.png
    INoEMuK.png
    uT2kIRG.png
    sGJJ7QK.png
    0dTACQp.png

The gym with bathrooms on top floor
    d3Ch2Vh.png
    sNSG3gj.png
    TMOsj5y.png
    YGnzCGo.png

That's this build concluded hope you guys enjoy, take care and happy simming <3
    Post edited by Shaymantha on
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Shaymantha :star: Congratulations on featuring in the Friday highlight! :star: Which I have only just read despite it being Sunday :# It's well deserved! You always have such a variety of ideas and styles in here that's well worth seeing :) Including City Villa with its elaborate staircase, ornate doubled up curtains and adorable kids area <3
    City Villa is a lovely modern city family home! :) Very nice exterior design,large glass windows with pretty flowerboxes on edges, and lovely water fountain features either sides of front door! Very nice loungers and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine. The heart shaped corner pool is pretty! Very nice outdoors dining and bar balcony area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on bbq and dining at the tables in the outdoors air, or sit on the stools and enjoy having drinks from the bar. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The mosaic flooring is very nice in the bar and music room! Sims will enjoy playing or listening to piano music there, and enjoy playing or listening to piano music. They will have fun dancing to the stereo music, Very nice bar counter area! The neon bar signs on the walls give a great look to the area! Very lovely dining room! The curtains are very pretty and very nice long dining table for many sims to enjoy dining together. Very beautiful bedrooms! The design, furnishing and colours of each one are very lovely! The landing areas on each floor between the bedrooms are very nice! The marble walls and pretty curtains in the first floor landing area are lovely! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and playing chess there. Very nice upper level gym! The red and white colour scheme is very nice! Sims will like using the fitness equipment to keep fit.
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
    Hello @AlphaFFrog and @rosemow thank you both for visiting again :smiley: hope your having/had a lovely weekend?

Don't worry about it Alpha i didn't know about it (because i wasn't around hardly due to illness as you know) until another friend messaged me about it lol :joy: Thanks for the congrats and lovely comments they are much appreciated. :blush: Congrats to you too on getting a Maxis fav for your Patio, Glad it got a Maxis fav it deserves one :smiley: (or maybe i'm just being biased cos it's my fav colour scheme! :D ) Joke ofc it does deserve to be a maxis fav regardless!

Thanks very much for your lovely review @rosemow. Glad you pointed out the mosaic flooring too! I wanted to jazz the floor up a little since it's quite a big room and the flooring is either quite plain or too much imo, but the mosaic flooring is a rug out of the City Living Pack that i also scaled up a little too. :wink: My heart shaped pool was kind of an accident as i wanted a pool but had no space left hardly lol, but after trial and error of different shapes the heart shape just worked best and gives it that little bit of a romantic atmosphere with the back of the lot looking out onto the sea's horizon too.
    City Villa is a cool modern build! I imagine the Sim who owns it must be quite the socialite since it features large, open entertaining spaces like the bars on the ground floor and outdoor one on the first floor (US 2nd Flr 😅). How many kids do they have though for them to decide to put a whole daycare in their house? Either way, it’s a cool idea. I am quite fond of the all black exterior with the flower boxes and gold wrought iron fences. It looks posh. :)
    edited October 2020
    Hey @orenjiAi thanks for popping by again my friend! :smiley: I love black and gold together too! (Or metallic blue instead of gold) :joy: Yeah I agree the daycare floor was a little OTT to say was only twins i had in there but all my builds cater for twins minimum from playing sims based on my family as we have twins and triplets in real life lol. Never really thought about it looking posh though i just like the look of the fencing ect and if it fits it goes in! Same with party rooms i just love having bars and stuff in my builds for parties! I've been told though if ever we win the lottery i'm still not allowed to design my own mansion house cos we still won't be able to afford it! :joy:
    edited November 2020
    My Pirate series is my next lot of showcasing i'm now going to do. This idea sparked from an idea i had when 2 of my celebrity sims got married on my sparked boat build (that i'll show at a later date) in their pirate costumes! They married in their costumes as they both met on set and both starred in the pirate movie and tv series that comes with the actor career in the Get Famous pack. As the wedding proceeded that's when i suddenly thought it be awesome if they actually lived on a pirate ship! So using the movie props i did exactly that. :smiley: This wasn't the first one i made of the series but my fav also my pride and joy (after 19 days of building i should think so). Her captain is one of my pirate sims Miguel Laguna and her name means Plundering Panther in Spanish. All my ships and pirate sims are available on my gallery too for anyone who would like them in their collection. The no CC artwork featured in the build is from the lovely @rosemow - Rosemow's showcase here, #myheartinart and @takissis - Takissis's showcase here I still don't have the Island Living pack to date in case anyone wonders why they all been built on normal lots. :joy: So here i give you the

"Pantera Saqueadora"

soMouRp.png
    fxmvIa7.png?1

The outside areas of the build include the docking area on the left with a mini shark pool (since we can't have a plank to walk :/ ), BBQ area and stairs leading down to the 2 underground caves, and also a hidden grotto (smuggling cave). On the right we have 2 mini Islands of which they both have trees that grow harvestables and one has a sun lounging area. On deck it has 14 cannons 7 each side (yes it's a big build), accessible crows nest with scaled down telescope and useable captains quarters (since it annoyed me that the actual quarters are not useable on the props) i made my own! :wink:
    derQSY5.png
    oNMJtaB.png
    eM2Bwqa.png
    Zsy86Jk.png
    kwGAIX2.png
    4t5K03C.png
    b5P9lrE.png
    IAkNZwh.png
    IYb6nPM.png
    Z4Lt2pn.png
    kjMmqQh.png
    tVBEVCQ.png
    eE38YpA.png
    uW38VdY.png

The captains quarters and the room in the bow of the ship
    ZCqGKfI.png
    joFEVJL.png
    cGaeY5F.png
    ohJwVUP.png
    deFClU2.png
    D4SWCQR.png
    aGijTCX.png
    fRuHFTm.png
    cSXYIJw.png

Basement is underground caves and below deck areas complete with usable brig (have to have a sim high enough in detective career though to use), kitchen, dining/music room and even a pantry for food storage!
    xzFtBXx.png?1
    hmKtC7O.png
    vYqcYxO.png
    x5juyYE.png
    aaSqHba.png
    BY3U1q1.png
    gV2OWsC.png
    n5GYRh1.png
    bv3r72S.png
    0XbkA0C.png
    zi5HXaI.png
    OTaN7jT.png
    HH5DNfq.png
    Ei5lquB.png
    PTbDbFD.png
    QnOwXAh.png
    MkVbLR7.png
    27wXGMK.png
    biQa8ss.png
    nlbK5wE.png
    XVhMlC9.png
    TJdhh4Z.png

Basement 2 is the treasure hold, gaming room and art studio
    yvkEJs6.png?1
    UeWErZ3.png
    yLz3ln4.png
    8dIFbDq.png
    3NJjDWS.png
    DNsLUij.png
    yWMI8Nd.png
    rQR0AAO.png
    1r6jdbj.png
    wKlWlrr.png
    0JwS01v.png
    Dxk4aSG.png
    5bx6VL0.png
    bxFddlh.png
    QUcO5RN.png
    WoyAwy6.png

Basement 3 is the rest of the bedrooms including the baby/toddler room
    64yXSkw.png?1
    AJaggKY.png
    DaMvemx.png
    nGH6LWn.png
    zNGDJS6.png
    XbDeCyb.png
    EuTrXBu.png
    GG77BEf.png
    hkiAkBc.png
    LQnDt7o.png
    Bs7WYo2.png
    HtoqQkX.png
    t1YRWGE.png

That's this build covered hope you guys enjoy <3

Pantera Saqueadora is a very lovely and creatively pirate ship build! :) It is so very,very detailed! Very lovely design of the outdoors areas, and the furnishing, colours, wall panelling/texture and layout of each of the interior and basement levels looks so very great! The treasure hold in basement 2 and mounted fish on the other end of the basement looks great! The build would have involved so much time and work! There are so many special features and areas throughout the build!
    Thankyou also very much for using my art! :)
    edited October 2020
    Thank you very much @rosemow and your very welcome. <3 Your art is always a pleasure to use in peoples builds so thank you so much for creating and sharing it with us! :smiley: The additional art just adds that extra touch i was looking for of which it wouldn't be possible if people like you didn't make these for us to use ;)
    Aww thanks @Simeralla and thanks for popping by again too! Was a shock to be on the highlights but a nice one at least :blush: Glad you like my pirate ship it's 1 of 4 ship builds i have on my gallery lol.
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Aaarg! Ye be spoilin' those pirates matey! ;) Seriously though, a lot more room than I would have thought. Very spacious with a lot of rooms and luxury! :)
    Aaarg good to see you again @luvdasims55 ma matey thanks for popping by again :D Arrrgg!! *Contrary to popular belief, a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet is not, 'R'. No, it be the 'C'. as my good friend @Taoron said on one of my creations (thank you Tao). If you look up captains quarters and what they looked like in real life you'll see that a lot of them did have luxury which is a shocker! :o:joy: I just spread it round the whole build instead lol.
    This is such a lovely and creative build @Shaymantha. Also props to you for being able to wonderfully execute the concept even without all the packs. Also you're not missing much without Island Living (you can't put basements in coastal waters anyway.)

I love how opulently decorated and detailed it is with warm woods and rich colors. The no-cc art you used are very fitting and lovely. Really creative to use the JA jaguar(?) as the figurehead and the telescope at the crow's nest is a nice touch. I also like the plunderer's cave with again the social areas (your Sims quite like to party, don't they?) and the mini islands are cute. It's kind of you to place a bed and w.c. amenities for your brig. And I love how it's got everything a Sim could want without going over-the-top. This is a wonderful build. :heart: