Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today The Sims inspired me...

I only play occults in The Sims but it doesn't mean that I lack being inspired by the sims in other games I play. I play a lot of fashion games. I love them. Today The Sims was a big help in a Vampire Challenge. I envisioned my lady going out to a party with both Lilith and Caleb. Vlad of course being there. My lady hating Vlad planned to stake him from behind while Lilith distracted him. That was the mindset going in.

Thank you sims sometimes you do a good job.

872_photos_768_2020_10_01_01_16_38.png
Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]

Comments

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today sims inspired me start drawing again. My last attempt was in 2012 so I'm super rusty and this looks like an angry poop but it's been fun so far.

Sims have likened Eva to a breezy whirlwind or an energetic doggo. She's outspoken and driven, but impulsive and reckless. Her curls give me grief. :joy:

Eva-1.jpg
    Eva-2.jpg
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @mercuryfoam Is that what you've got so far? If it is it looks wonderful with the blonde hair and basic face shape. Drawing digitally sometimes isn't as easy as drawing normally depending on the programme used and if you have something like Intous Pro that too makes the process easier. It's good that you are drawing again. Don't worry about how it looks draw for yourself first.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    I was busy admiring a sim I'd created, and decided to roughly sketch her out.
    JnRTMwA.png
    I use a lot of cc to get the look, but then I have a different look when I draw them XD
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette