Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cinna's Quirky Corner

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Cinna32Cinna32 Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2020
    xmas time is a bit busy, but as I'm not yet fully happy with my newly built ones, I'll offer you an old one, I built right after the release of Nifty Knitting.
    Cozy Crafter's Cottage
    is a tier 1 tiny home for a single sim who loves crafting and gardening. The cottage is built to be off the grid and includes a water pump for water gathering.

Waterpump2.png
    (For those who want to use it in their lots, I have it in the gallery for download. Read the description carefully before placing it)

sry, the interior shots are a bit dark but with only very little off-the-grid lighting it is hard to get them nicely lit..

cozycottage1.pngcozycottage2.pngcozycottage4.pngcozycottage5.pngcozycottage6.pngcozycottage7.pngcozycottage8.pngcozycottagetopint.png
    cozycottage3.pngcozycottage9.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Cozy Crafter’s Cottage is a lovely and homely tiny living cottage! :) Very nice exterior design and the flowers are lovely on the walls!
    The curved stone fencing is very nice and homely and the flowers are pretty! Very nice outdoors laundry area and sims will enjoy doing flower arranging on the arrangement table. They will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. and enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and dining outside at the picnic table.Very nice open plan interior layout and lovely homely furnishings! The nifty knitting pack items look very nice how you have used them in the build. The older style stove and fridge are nice and suit the cottage well.
    It is a very nice cottage home! :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @cinna32 Catching up with your lovely creations. You did a gret job on each of them