Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Jones/Langerak Multi-Generational Save (OLD)

1235...Next

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Update

HIVfRhA.jpg
    Daisy went out to get the mail and pay the bills. Bills only run around $50, even though the house is in the more expensive range.

zUWk0U2.jpg
    I'm going to have to get someone busy on upgrades to stop the sinks from breaking. Melanie wasn't happy about it.

RkAIixK.jpg
    Daisy had to perform for Rhoda Bagley. I need to have her perform more often, she's going slow on her promotions.

mud6VaK.jpg
    Daisy's uncle, Evan Langerak, was there as well. His birthday is coming up very soon, as is Ariana and Abigail's. The triplets will be elders.

v1d52Xd.jpg
    Dwight finally reached the top of his career at the age of 99, so I let him have his retirement. Sadly, he won't be around a whole lot longer.

XQpa49x.jpg
    Robert stood outside the school for most of the day before I realized he didn't go in. Now he has a D in school, and with the weekend, he'll only have the following Monday to fix his grade before becoming a teenager.

noOkuYS.jpg
    I happened to come across Leo Langerak. I believe he is Evan's son with Rain Langerak.

tKkD33o.jpg
    Daisy had another performance to do but then I had her do some exercising.

ER2N62U.jpg
    But then she had to go and perform for Fatima Simovitch afterwards.

MBJUwx4.jpg
    I forced Robert to do his homework because I'm trying to give him a chance. He isn't the heir as that goes to Daisy, but I still want to give him a decent life.

XZZ5bPL.jpg
    Melanie made breakfast but she had finished eating before the rest of the family sat down. I don't have enough chairs at the table for them all anyway.
    Langerak Update part 2

rwtv9EA.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie had some alone time, which they desperately needed, and because Dwight wished to woohoo her.

rn9rNqr.jpg
    Daisy went to the winter festival with Hal, where they skated around the rink for a while, and had a snowball fight with the Simovitch's.

hBEjfos.jpg
    I forgot about the fun room I added to the garage and I realized that Quinton had a sculpture to finish. The finished project is this chair.

JK3eqBO.jpg
    He also had a wish to practice his street art skill so I had him paint one on the floor.

HSKfAeJ.jpg
    Daisy decided that it was time to propose to Hal, and he said yes.

auFSVEj.jpg
    0J3BRDn.jpg
    And lastly, the death in the family was Melanie Langerak. She went willingly, leaving her family heartbroken. Melanie was the only child of Eric and Fawn Jones and was turned into a werewolf as a teenager. She met a fellow student named Dwight Langerak, whom she eventually married. She took Dwight's last name and became an author, while also raising triplets. She will be missed, but her spirit will live on in the family cemetery.
    Langerak Family Update

sVDLXza.jpg
    When Daisy woke up, the first thing she did was cry over her grandmother again.

SKMRWDg.jpg
    While eating breakfast together, Dwight discussed with Ariana the things she needs to know to take over being head of household. With Melanie gone, it was up to Dwight before he passes away.

B0Cl5Rx.jpg
    After breakfast, Ariana decided to go visit her old friend, Cori Lucas. However, Cori was not home and only her daughter Carly was. Carly knows Ariana so she let her in.

jitR4ND.jpg
    Ariana then chatted with Carly about random things, including how she met Cori. Carly's favorite story was how Cori gifted a Forbidden Fruit to Ariana as payment for paying her college tuition all those years ago. That Forbidden Fruit became the Plantsim we all know as Daisy Langerak.

x4lA5MI.jpg
    I used Ariana as a way for Robert to meet Carly for the first time. However, something he did made her made and they slightly became enemies. However, after apologizing profusely, they ended their conversation on the positive side of the relationship bar.

BnNgMWl.jpg
    Back at home, it was time for Hal Breckenridges birthday. He didn't change much, except he looks a bit older. However, he'll be getting a Young Again elixir as soon as possible.

PpY9nRm.jpg
    The age up happened with no issue, however, the cake glitched and wouldn't let anyone eat it. I reset it, didn't work, so I ended up making them a meal.

BKJIgUL.jpg
    lOBNQF0.jpg
    Daisy got her first promotion to level two of the singer career. This opened up performing on stage so she'll have her first gig soon.

Y2vE5X1.jpg
    A few Sims watched Daisy, who was only performing for tips today, as her concert isn't until the following day. From left to right, we have Jamil Sekemoto, who is somehow related to Quinton. Then we have Carrie Langerak, who is Evan and Rain Langerak's daughter. I forget who the third is, think she is a Riverview townie.

9N3NcWW.jpg
    Lastly, Hal and Daisy had a small wedding in the front of the house. I just wanted to make sure Dwight got to witness them get married as Melanie didn't get to. I also hope Dwight gets to see his triplets become elders, which will happen next time I play.
    rbuZfkn.jpg
    The family has only been in Riverview for almost 4 weeks now which means that they've got at least 120 days left before I move them again. This morning, Daisy and her mother, Ariana, had a nice little chat. They are the best of friends.

JhWCDND.jpg
    Ariana was looking for Young Again potions for Daisy and Hal later that morning. She didn't have any luck finding any so I decided I'll send someone else another day.

UMoljOq.jpg
    I'm not sure what Quinton planned on doing upstairs originally, but he and Daisy were having a chat.

eUSNAM6.jpg
    Hal has decided he'd like to try his hand at inventing. I'm not sure how far he'll make it, but he should get fairly far.

LotqhvC.jpg
    Somehow, I missed the fact that the TV was broken. Luckily, one of the Sims let me know about it so I sent the handiest Sim to fix it. Quinton got a lot of experience back at University.

UIXwU5E.jpg
    When that was finished, he decided that he wanted to increase his logic skill. He ended up challenging his wife to a chess match.

772LzdG.jpg
    As I mentioned a few posts ago, Robert's birthday was coming up and today was the day. Unfortunately, when he tried to age up, his birthday cake caught fire and nobody wanted to put it out.

BSGLr9l.jpg
    Finally, I decided that enough was enough so I had Dwight put the fire out since he was closest to death. I didn't want to lose anyone, but at least he'd die the hero. Fortunately, he was successful.

r7nV78k.jpg
    Robert finally aged up and I decided to keep him as is. He'll get a makeover once he's a young adult.

kKDLnTU.jpg
    Daisy was late for her concert, and by the time she got there, it was time to close the show. She got a negative moodlet and her reviews were not great. However, she completed an opportunity, and is almost ready for another promotion.

XphZVwo.jpg
    She came back from her show at the same moment that Robert was talking to Carly. Carly hasn't became a teen yet so I'm not sure if they'll be attracted to each other or not.

uzL0xuU.jpg
    Robert's grades were not good so he aged up with the grumpy trait. Ariana decided to autonomously have a chat with her son, but Robert ended up insulting her. I made him instantly apologize.

Z5ZChZU.jpg
    This time, I sent Quinton over to look for the elixirs but he didn't find them either. I decided that someone is going to have to learn the skill.

WQN01ub.jpg
    Then, Dwight wanted to increase his logic skill, so I had him challenge Ariana.

OGGc2Qd.jpg
    And lastly, for this part of the update, Daisy started to learn the mixology skill but wasn't doing very well.
    WyU6YEV.jpg
    It was now time for Ariana's birthday, as well as her fellow triplets, Evan and Abigail Langerak. The first guest to the party just so happened to be Evan's wife, Rain Langerak. She was married to someone else when I added her to Sunset Valley, and Evan was only a young child or younger. However, with her being a fairy, her husband died a long time ago and she fell in love with Evan.

sK6VQoi.jpg
    Abigail's husband, Andrea Ortega Langerak, was the second guest who showed up. He came with Abigail in tow, but for some reason, she called a taxi and left her own party.

zB2WJoE.jpg
    I was lucky enough to at least get this picture of Abigail before she left, though.

XIduuMJ.jpg?1
    Gina Langerak showed up soon after her mother left. You can sort of tell that she is Abigails daughter as they look somewhat similar.

WQLEk51.jpg
    Irene showed up with Gina, remember that she was the Sim I made marry Michael Langerak. Michael is the triplets younger brother.

LIzwV3h.jpg
    Got another picture of Leo Langerak again. For some of these extended family members, I still need to give them makeovers but since they aren't my Sims, I don't bother too much.

hQuOkBx.jpg
    Ariana then was the first in the family to age up. I ended up keeping her same hair and makeup, and gave her a business outfit to fit with her political career. She'll soon be Leader of the Free World so I've decided she can keep her job for a bit longer.

tO9JjvW.jpg?1
    The game ended up aging Abigail as I wasn't able to since she left. I didn't give her back the same hair and the color isn't exactly the same but she looks good enough to me.

g6tuIJJ.jpg?1
    Evan aged up at his parents household, so I gave him a bit of a makeover. He kept his age up outfit, but I thought a mustache would look good on him as his face looked bare.

GHdDzZf.jpg
    By the time Evan aged up, most of the family had left so I sent my played Sims to bed. However, I didn't realize that Michael was still there and he didn't leave until early in the morning hours.

Qpt8bNf.jpg
    The following morning, Daisy decided to take matters into her own hands on getting a Young Again elixir.

QMjwNk4.jpg
    Quinton has got a bit more skilled at sculpting so he moved on to working with wood. I'm curious to see what he makes this time.

5hXpYKH.jpg
    Hal worked some more on the inventing skill and was able to invent the Drinking Llama. He seemed excited when he learned it, but I didn't get a picture of that.

bllpYrI.jpg
    Since he didn't do so well in grade school, I decided to watch Robert and make sure he gets his homework done. He doesn't have to get an A, just improve his grades.
    r87HiP4.jpg
    Ariana decided to watch television with her youngest child. However, all Robert wanted to do was gripe about the high school football team. Ariana seemed like she was getting tired of listening to it.

SCRL57R.jpg
    However, he seemed much happier when he called his friend Carly. They were only acquaintances at the time, but he liked the younger girl.

YCaajV8.jpg
    Daisy had several different Sing-a-Grams to deliver. I don't even remember who this Sim is, though.

P1EsQDr.jpg
    At the nearby park, Abigail and her husband Andrea were out on a romantic date. Ariana then had to sing to both of them as the game saw them flirting, and pushed the flirt Sing-a-Gram on both.

lgcsEWA.jpg
    One of her last ones for the day was her uncle Evan. I believe his was celebrating his retirement or something.

RKnZL4P.jpg
    Unfortunately, when the family went to bed that night, Dwight's time was up and he died in his sleep.

ALf2f0Z.jpg
    Most of the family made it to his beside shortly after this picture was taken, but Hal was the only one who didn't. Being a coward, that might have been a good thing.

746Ypv8.jpg
    That morning, Ariana and Daisy ate breakfast together and discussed the benefits of exercise. Ariana now is the head of the household as she is the oldest descendant in the family. Technically, Quinton is the oldest person, but Ariana is blood to Emily.

88FW5Aj.jpg
    Hal had work that morning, as did Ariana. Quinton was still employed but his only thing is to have concerts anytime.

6jeYz4D.jpg
    Daisy didn't have anything to do with her job in the morning so I had her work on her alchemy again. I'm not sure how much she'll use the skill, other than creating young again elixirs, but at least it will be a skill for her to work on.

f59R5h8.jpg
    Quinton set up an autograph session at the park. The first person to get one was Andrea Langerak.

B6qDd7C.jpg
    Ariana finally became Leader of the Free World, but she was so upset about her dads death, she couldn't even be happy about it. I'll have her finish the week out and have her retire on the weekend.

lX3NieY.jpg
    Ariana and Quinton met outside earlier the next and they had sometime alone with each other. Neither cares too much about woohoo anymore and are just happy to be together. However, Daisy, Hal, and Robert soon came down and interrupted so the family could go to breakfast.

BYoVXSJ.jpg
    Ariana threw a campaign party to raise at least $10,000 for an opportunity. She was able to complete it just fine. Robert invited Carly over separately and the two of them had a nice time.

X2RJEMZ.jpg
    Since she was there, and because she only had one day left to age up, Robert decided to throw a birthday party for his friend.

JXnsBcl.jpg
    Carly isn't too bad as a teenager, but since I worked on her as a young adult a while back, I know she is even better then.
    i1BiodE.jpg
    I only let certain people eat the cake as the partygoers were there and some people were complaining about not getting any.

OMT8wxo.jpg
    Now that Carly is a teenager, I can actually start to have these two become better friends.

Zeg2LEz.jpg
    However, Carly became so star struck by Quinton that she had to ask him for his autograph.

Pj0Hkwm.jpg
    Then, she and Robert decided to dance to the music that Ariana had on for the party.

eq7wzTY.jpg
    When I had Robert check to see what his attraction rating of Carly was, I found out they think that each other are both 10's.

Femu0z2.jpg
    Then, Carly decided she wanted Ariana's autograph so she ran off on Robert again. Carly really must like celebrities or something.

bew5RpC.jpg
    Finally, Robert was able to get some alone time with her. They started to flirt around and soon became romantic interests. Robert decided to ask her if she'd be his girlfriend, and she said yes.

kCm42DB.jpg
    That night, Melanie came back just to meditate in her former bedroom. Both she and Dwight sit on the computer desk in the daytime, but Dwight hasn't came for a visit yet.

S82UOoh.jpg
    The following morning, Robert and Carly ate breakfast together. I'm not sure where Carly slept, but I'm guessing it was in the garage.

CO51HJb.jpg
    Then, the two of them went on a date to one of the local parks. I didn't know what to have them do, so I just had them play chess together.

3mKGU41.jpg
    After a few hours, I had Robert surprise her with some red roses.

JZSmIus.jpg
    Right before she had to leave, Robert gave her a kiss goodbye.

HnjXty9.jpg
    Back at home, Robert asked Ariana if she could teach him to drive and she agreed. He didn't finish getting his license, but he will soon.

g6Mw5Y7.jpg
    Lastly, Quinton made a Key Lime Pie for the family to eat.
    C3GFJKr.jpg
    On Day 30 in Riverview, Quinton made breakfast for the family. I believe he has the most cooking skill, so he's probably the best option for good food.

UeV5MPF.jpg
    It seems every time these two wake up, they are always talking with each other. At least this time, they had a civil conversation before Quinton called them down for breakfast.

rs1XmCB.jpg
    The men of the family were the first to get their breakfast, and I'm not sure how Robert beat his mother downstairs when they were just in the same room.

jDkrgTz.jpg
    Ariana had her first day of being Leader of the Free World ahead of her. She had that campaign party a day or two ago, so she had her performance metrics in good shape.

jpNKLBK.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to raise his logic skill so I sent him over to the chess table. Daisy needed to chat with someone since her social bar was low, so I decided to have her join her father.

jHpfNWO.jpg
    Once Quinton had raised his skill, and Daisy had filled her social bar up, Daisy worked on leveling up her alchemy skill and Quinton took off to the alchemy store. Luckily, he was able to buy a Young Again elixir but I still need one more.

rpue1m2.jpg
    Ariana decided that she wanted to visit her brother Michael as they hadn't seen each other in a few days.

lghYorh.jpg
    However, Michael wasn't there so she talked to Irene instead. Irene had recently given birth to twins, Natalia and Tabitha. They didn't have any cribs in their house, though, so I had Ariana pay for them out of the Langerak family fortune. I cheated to see what the twins will look like, and they both will be pretty women when they actually age up.

Ma4YdQq.jpg
    Daisy had another concert, and this one went much better. I made sure to add some lighting and some scenery to make the stage look cooler. I actually kind of like how I set it up.

OPHuq6w.jpg
    And here is the two audience members she started out with. The proprietor also came to watch but she isn't in this picture.
    i0SA21h.jpg
    Right when I opened the game, it was around 7:30 by the in-game clock. I was staring at Ariana talking to Hal (Breckenridge) Langerak. Looking at everyone's needs, I saw the majority were tired and hungry. I went to check the refrigerator and saw that Quinton was already making a serving of spaghetti so I didn't have to worry about that.

4PK43aU.jpg
    Quinton finished eating his spaghetti about the time that Hal sat down. Ariana was just sitting down when Quinton got up so she didn't get to talk with her husband. Quinton answered his phone but all it was was an opportunity to dance at the Grind for three hours.

pArXNgH.jpg
    Daisy got back from performing for random Sims. She was very tired, and her social meter was in the red. I had her talk with someone just long enough to make it green again and sent her to bed.

exVHzp3.jpg
    36C6y9W.jpg
    For breakfast the following day, one of the family members made pancakes for breakfast so everyone had some before work. Robert was a bit later than anyone else and desperately needed a shower. I had him take one after, but it caused him to be late for school so Quinton had to yell at him. Also, I must have forgotten to have Robert do his homework so he spent time in class catching up on that. His grade is a B though so that isn't too bad.

H7Pu1up.jpg
    I decided to have Daisy try out for another concert, which was successful and will be held the following day.

YDGoRH9.jpg
    Her conversation with the proprietor was a boring one and it caused Daisy to pass out from boredom.

l07TFsV.jpg
    When she woke up, Daisy saw that her cousin Carrie was at the park too so they had a bit of a chat.

NHy5yRA.jpg
    Ariana in her Leader of the Free World outfit. She's 79 days old so she'll retire on Friday.

4406aYQ.jpg
    I decided I wanted to gift the family with a $16000 hot tub to enjoy in the summer. Hal and Daisy cuddled up and kissed in it but haven't done anything else in it yet.

VbHHcW9.jpg
    At the party Ariana threw, she chatted with her youngest brother, Michael.

6EpdEwI.jpg
    Robert just got out of the hot tub when he saw his uncle Evan. He must have been as impressed with him as the party goers were.

fSS5GHI.jpg
    Then, he saw his girlfriend Carly so he went over to her and gave her some red roses. When these two become young adults, I'll have her move in until they get married.

o9uQukB.jpg
    After that, they watched the stars together. Before long, everyone headed inside to eat a late supper and go to bed.
    4b6AbTI.jpg
    Daisy was the first one up and she decided to exercise first thing.

bnMNLp6.jpg
    Melanie's urn is still upstairs so she made an early morning appearance as well.

8ZhhaKF.jpg
    I decided that I'd just send everyone out for breakfast just because I wanted to get the family out of the house.

Pu62MMN.jpg
    Hal decided to have a chat with Carrie Langerak. I was hoping that he wouldn't try to flirt with her, and I got lucky because he didn't.

JQH7lQO.jpg
    When the family got home, Daisy decided she wanted to relax by the pool. I let her do it because I didn't really have any plans for her at that moment.

ZdbiWsT.jpg
    Quinton and Robert both decided they wanted to swim so they ended up having a hold your breath contest.

7dyoRDC.jpg
    Daisy ended up getting up and since I saw we had mail, I had her go pay the bills.

6cmpYwD.jpg
    I did a slight makeover of Robert by changing his swimwear, his eyebrows, and his hairstyle.

LKGmm62.jpg
    Since the paparazzi wouldn't leave him alone, I had Robert yell at this guy.

SdsEvnG.jpg
    When Hal got back from chatting with Carrie, I had him start working on his report on her.

1CwfKsQ.jpg
    For supper, the family just ate leftovers from the fridge.

Xa6X5UH.jpg
    Daisy slept most of the afternoon so she'd be ready for her show. It happened to be very successful.
    8quPPnT.jpg
    The previous day, Daisy had slept most of the afternoon because her concert was late. This caused her to not have to sleep much the next day, so she was the first one up again.

ZLYVmp9.jpg
    After playing on her MultiTab and watching a bit of TV, she decided she would cook breakfast for the family.

omT9wmV.jpg
    Quinton was the next Sim up but by the time he sat down, Daisy was already finished. I had her stay in her chair and chat with her father a bit before letting her do what she wanted to.

aCyP6Ln.jpg
    Robert was a bit late heading to school, but this time, no one scolded him like they did the last time. By the time he got home later in the day, he now has an A in his class.

6nfzKHE.jpg
    Quinton had a wish and an opportunity to paint some street art, so I had him do that on one of the floors in the house. As far as I'm concerned, it can continue to stay for a while.

cuEfDhM.jpg
    I decided to send Daisy off to the festival to play for tips. I don't believe she got any money, but she did gain some experience that left her very close to a promotion.

KIobwg0.jpg
    While his daughter was performing for one Sim, as seen in the top left corner of this picture, Quinton decided to give skating a try.

VgikeoO.jpg
    Daisy got three Sing-a-Grams to deliver so I decided to have her do that. This was the first person, but by the third person, she was promoted to level 5 of the Singer career.

2MNHUts.jpg
    Back at the festival, the whole family came to buy something to eat. However, after I had Quinton eat supper, he autonomously wanted to get a snowcone as well so I let him do it. I figured if he thought he needed one, I wasn't going to stop him.

zTvLQBv.jpg
    Later on, back at home, Daisy and Hal started to make out in the living room. This led to them heading upstairs for some shower woohoo. However, I'm still sticking with what I said a while back, they will have kids when Quinton and Ariana die, and when Robert is gone and married to Carly. This is so I can do a sort of reboot of the family and will lead to some events I've come up with that will lead to the future move to Twinbrook. I plan on future generations to move towns every 150 days. Currently, this is day 35 so there are 115 days to go til they move to Twinbrook. Some towns, they may stay more than 150 days but it depends on what I want to do.
    oMnq0ke.jpg
    This time, Quinton was the first one up so he decided to make pumpkin pie for breakfast.

wJMxuNQ.jpg
    He wasn't hungry yet, but Ariana and Hal were so they were the first to get any of the pie.

Vq6uZtE.jpg
    Ariana decided she wanted to exercise so I let her do it. However, I didn't pause when I took the picture so the music note covers her face.

khZff30.jpg
    Hal and Daisy decided it was time to take their young again potions. Hal was very close to becoming an elder and she was close to becoming an adult. They should be able to have a kid now before they become adults. Plus, they will probably max out their careers by that time as well.

N6lSGxB.jpg
    Since Ariana didn't work on Saturdays, I felt it was time she retired. She'll have at least a week of freedom before her 90 days are up. Then it will just be a waiting game. Quinton is 93 so he could go at any time.

fivIlGo.jpg
    Daisy and Robert are not friends at all, even though they are siblings. Robert said something that made her mad, so they are heading towards the dislike/enemy area.

LTRbtMD.jpg
    Daisy and Hal then autonomously started to get romantic with each other before the party started.

vNn8a1v.jpg
    Some of the family arrived before other members did. Daisy caught her uncle Andrea and they chatted a bit while the others arrived.

boL9lqv.jpg
    Robert met his cousin Mason and they had a little chat as well.

y70HltJ.jpg
    Daisy then chatted with her aunt Irene about babies. Daisy and Hal will have one soon, but I can't remember if Michael and Irene have one or not. I'll have to check in the family tree.

gWzms1T.jpg
    Random picture of a big portion of Langeraks.

IZWITbd.jpg
    When the party ended, Robert happened to catch Daisy and they fixed their relationship enough that they are barely on the positive side now.

sWzgPBT.jpg
    Mason decided to chat with Ariana, and he seemed a little impressed by her.

9wejlgh.jpg
    Before he went to bed, Quinton drank coffee so I had to wait for him to get over the effects. I had him fix the stereo because it broke during the party. Once that was over, everyone went to bed so I saved and got on here to post this update. Now I'm going back into game and will have an update later when I finish that day.
    e8ydtHL.jpg
    For breakfast, the family just ate leftovers from the previous day.

FcBbspa.jpg
    Hal decided to work on his inventing skill.

Ea3AadG.jpg
    Melanie decided to come visit again.

RuHfsLr.jpg
    Robert worked on learning some of the potions.

5N8JgSL.jpg
    Daisy had a multitude of jobs to do, this is one of the times.

t7FLPbz.jpg
    Quinton sold one of his older sculptures so he could make a new one. He probably won't get many more sculptures made due to his age.

QXDK0Qa.jpg
    Carly Lucas came over a while so she and Robert could hang out. She didn't get to stay long, but they at least had a nice time.

WkVShEh.jpg
    I decided to get another concert set up for Daisy, it will be held the following day.

LprzTjO.jpg
    Cori Lucas showed up so Daisy had a chat with her. If you remember, I consider Cori to be Daisy's godmother because she's the one who made the Forbidden Fruit for Ariana.
    nFyQuwr.jpg
    I finally took Dwight and Melanie's graves over to the family cemetery.

mw97sDX.jpg
    While there, I saw that Jessica decided to visit. She was the founders second child after Eric Jones.

Hnd5NCL.jpg
    Quinton was getting up there in age so I decided he should sell some of his inventory before he died. This way, his family don't get their inventory bombarded by all his collectibles.

QSI3YzE.jpg
    Daisy decided that she wanted to try and improve her relationship with Robert. It didn't increase much, but it is a start.

yhJRVw9.jpg
    I was busy in other places but I decided to check on other family members. However, I was shocked to see Hal autonomously flirting with Ariana and she seemed to reciprocate. The bad thing is, it later caused Quinton to accuse Ariana of cheating and she gained the cheater reputation. I used some LTP to clear out her reputation though, and used cheats to rid Quinton of the betrayed moodlet.

ISgc2Us.jpg
    Right after flirting with him, Ariana started to insult him which was kind of funny. It seems she's trying to tell him that he's brainless.

ixtlwIX.jpg
    A bit later, Daisy and Ariana decided to play chess together while Quinton played his drums. I almost forgot he even had them.

StQ8jj3.jpg
    Daisy went outside and photosynthesized out in the garden I never ended up planting. I think I'm gonna remove the gates and put more parking out there for the family cars.

9utCnSA.jpg
    To kind of fix the mistake Ariana made earlier in this update, I decided to have her and Quinton share some romantic time together. It won't be long before Quinton passes away, so I needed to make the most of his short time.

0MpDeLw.jpg
    Daisy had another concert, which gained her a lot of experience. I don't remember when she got her promotion during this playthrough, but I know she is at level 5 or 6 now.

pQ3DBki.jpg
    She had a fairly decent crowd, but most of them were her household.

61yknaD.jpg
    For breakfast the following day, Quinton didn't even sit with his family. I'm not sure why.

3eShtZw.jpg
    NfrSYVI.jpg
    A Simfest was going on so Daisy and the rest of the family went to watch it. Daisy tried to join it as well, but it didn't work.
    bkQlq2q.jpg
    ZN89LrA.jpg
    On the third day, Robert aged up to a young adult. He got a makeover after the second picture.

mJ5CKL6.jpg
    I got lucky and the whole family sat down together for the breakfast birthday cake. Some of them were getting pretty hungry by the time Robert aged up. He gained Family Oriented as his last trait, and I gave him the Surrounded by Family LTW. If I have to, I'll use cheats to make him have five kids but I don't know yet.

eKszdBV.jpg
    Hal needed to exercise for his job, but Daisy did it autonomously, and Robert did it because I felt like he needed to build up some muscles.

rUQNPmc.jpg
    When I checked on Ariana, she was working at the science station.

PVWCmaE.jpg
    Daisy had a bunch of jobs to do around town, and this lady seemed very excited to see her.

UKA7nyD.jpg
    Robert invited Carly Lucas over for a chat. They are currently still boyfriend and girlfriend because I can't get them engaged until she ages up. However, Robert asked her to move in with him, mostly because Cori Lucas is about to die. The other reason is so I can pick her last trait and it'll be easier for their impending wedding.

vX44WKK.jpg
    Only she and Hal were hungry at that moment, so I directed them to eat whatever we had on hand.

LoaxPVo.jpg
    At this point, Ariana still couldn't sleep with Quinton because he still thought she betrayed him. It wasn't until a bit later that I fixed it, like I mentioned in the previous update.

yu3xowO.jpg
    That following morning, the family decided to eat breakfast at the diner.
    3skGK7e.jpg
    Ariana apologized to Quinton because of her flirtations with Hal. Oddly, Daisy didn't feel betrayed by Hal.

7zCbZE8.jpg
    Robert left the diner with his family so that he could have his high school graduation.

TAfDe7A.jpg
    QAA6Q5k.jpg
    Hal even tried to apologize to Quinton, but he wasn't having it and he rejected Hal's apology. Hal hated what he had done, so he threw a friendship elixir on Quinton, fixing their friendship.

WxasSPW.jpg
    Robert and Carly were invited to someones Spooky Day party. This is them in their costumes before going inside.

bExfg0u.jpg
    Robert had a nice time chatting with some of the partygoers, but Carly couldn't talk to most of them because they were all celebrities.

CAzDdRZ.jpg
    Hal had a reconnecting moment with Daisy. He felt like he needed to make up for his mistake of flirting with her mother.

cA1KCwg.jpg
    One night, Quinton went to bed like he normally did. Suddenly, his heart stopped beating, and his body disintegrated, leaving only his ghostly soul. Ariana, feeling her husband dying, woke up right before the Grim Reaper showed up.

Ifmd8ma.jpg
    After Hal's recent promotion, he now wears a suit in his detective work. Being a coward, it's surprising he even wants to be a police officer at all.

dwOl5xA.jpg
    Carly made an acquaintance at school and they started to build a friendship. I doubt it'll last though, due to the fact I'm moving Carly out with Robert soon.

X7reAjC.jpg
    Ariana inherited Quinton's possessions when he died. She decided to play the guitar that made him a famous rockstar in the past.
    Od4ftNA.jpg
    Hank woke up first the next morning so it was his turn to cook breakfast.

XEDN5li.jpg
    Carly is the only one in the house that still has to use the toilet. She ended up clogging it, so I made her be the one who unclogged it.

PbwFXUx.jpg
    bZhMS9G.jpg
    Then it was time for Carly's birthday party.

Niriz4N.jpg?1
    Carly didn't need a makeover, because I already had an adult version of her saved.

SxrkWvz.jpg
    Robert asked her if she wanted to go on a date with him, and she said yes. I sent them over to the festival lot.

JZBvbr9.jpg
    The first thing they did was have an apple eating contest that neither one of them won. Cousin Michael Langerak won instead.

Q7lavCu.jpg
    It was getting colder outside and frost started to cover the ground. This didn't bother Carly or Robert due to the fact they were keeping each other warm.

IKdi2pC.jpg
    Robert then asked Carly if she would marry him. She replied that she would, and they became an engaged couple.

GfzQc2H.jpg
    Daisy had a wish to sell 5 albums, and she sold her first one to Catherine Childs, the proprietor. This is before the glitch happened.

VypRHB5.jpg
    Shortly after, it was time for Daisy's latest concert. The family showed up, as did a few others.

MkqQg2e.jpg
    In the middle of the night, a few of the older deceased family members showed up in the family graveyard. I ended up using debug enabler to bring more of them out. I had to laugh when Eric Jones snuck up behind his sister Jessica and scared her.

AlwLzDY.jpg
    That following day, Robert and Carly had a small wedding with the rest of the household in attendance. With it being winter, I didn't feel like having a ton of guests and also it was due to the fact Robert isn't the heir. I then had them move out, but not before giving them $225,000 which was 25% of the Langerak family funds.
    R0IYRHN.jpg
    After the two days of mourning were up, Ariana decided it was time to start dating again. She accepted the first phone call she got, but this Keaton descendant is already married so she left the date early.

k0fO3WP.jpg
    MNh9L9x.jpg
    Hal and Daisy had some alone time together while Ariana was busy.

VbQxDc8.jpg
    Since it was winter, I decided to plant the resulting seed in their bedroom. However, the seed went dormant due to the winter. I used cheats to change the season to spring so the baby can be harvested sooner rather than later. I also had to cheat Daisy's gardening up to plant the seed.

oWqCKN7.jpg
    While Daisy did some other things, Hal played chess with Ariana.

9Pvbw6k.jpg
    Later on in the day, I realized that Ariana had an option to write comic books. I didn't know that existed in game, so I had her start working on one.

8YHFNPi.jpg
    ct4fotw.jpg
    Quinton decided to come back for a visit early in the morning hours. Daisy found him outside and had a chat with him before giving him a happy goodbye hug.

IhFpVnm.jpg
    Ariana made acquaintances with an alien not long ago so I had her invite him over to visit. I was just going to see if she was attracted to him or not, but she wasn't.

2bgkQ1O.jpg
    Somehow, Daisy's relationship with Hal went down so I checked to see what she thought of the alien. She wasn't impressed by him, so I made up my mind to rebuild her relationship with Hal. They loved each other enough to woohoo, but they had a very low relationship bar.

ecKWOyu.jpg
    Daisy used her new gardening skill to take care of her unborn Plantsim baby.
    srekjEH.jpg
    Ariana didn't have much warning when she passed away. I had some things planned for her, but I didn't get to do them.

aLxeTMJ.jpg
    Hal got woken up early in the morning to go to work. I kind of hate when that happens because he then has to sleep most of the morning and sometimes into the afternoon, unless he was scheduled for that day. Then he doesn't get enough sleep.

N6XIXGy.jpg
    A different alien showed up to the house when Hal got home so he had a chat with this one.

Dciteix.jpg
    When roaming through the house, I saw that one of the previous partygoers had trapped the sink. I sent Hal over to disable it.

6lJzDqI.jpg
    I also decided to have Daisy re-strengthen the family bond with her uncles, aunts, and cousins. However, she got called away to sing for some random townie.

xAhrNeS.jpg
    After that, I had her join a SimFest at the performance park. This was still before the glitch with the proprietor.

dfumqAj.jpg
    Daisy had a wish to increase her cooking skill so I decided to have her do that, and learn several recipes. The only other Sim in the family who knew most, if not all recipes, was her Great Great Grandfather, Chris Jones.

svUtFgr.jpg
    After reading several books, she went upstairs to talk with the unborn child.

QT7wOKY.jpg
    This time, Daisy and Hal decided to woohoo in the shower. I don't want them having another child yet, but they may have one sometime after number one is born.

B80dZMe.jpg
    Hal needed some more athletic skill points for work, so while Daisy went to perform for some people, he exercised.

kngAzdi.jpg
    On one of her trips, Daisy met the legendary Don Lothario. Don didn't try to flirt with her or anything.

AyuRFNN.jpg
    xWmKXFY.jpg
    Lastly, little Jason Langerak was harvested. Since Hal did it, Jason would normally look like Hal and only be his kid since Plantsims are weird. I cheated Daisy as his mother, and I'm going to make a combined genetics version of Jason to replace the original genetics. I want a mixed child to carry on the Langerak genes. If it looked like Hal only, all genetics would be lost.
    edited October 2021
    Have to do this part over, missing a few saves.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on