Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Harper Legacy

dreamyaridreamyari Posts: 41 Member
This will mostly be a personal thread for my own experiences with this new save, as it's been years since I have played TS3 so I'm not expecting very much interaction here because it will be boring to most, no doubt, but I'm very excited!
This is Serity Harper.
Mu7zVOZ.jpg
She's a dramatic bookworm that wants to become a world renowned surgeon.
V7DTS74.jpg
This is the love of her life, Haven Duskthorn.
pGqiPTc.jpg
Haven is an ambitious star in the making, with the dream of becoming a superstar actor.
This is their currently barren home, as I forgot how building and pricing worked in TS3, and made a far-too ambitious shell to fully furnish just yet.
zJPYTkK.jpg
iOyV7yf.jpg
Despite this skeleton of a house, the girls are very happy to be starting their new life together!
ywidNWk.jpg
lrMmdri.jpg
After snagging a role in the film career, Haven decided it was best for her to start making firends and connections early. She went on a visit to the museum with llama mascot by day, Alma.
ZG8Pqk2.jpg
w1mYpwO.jpg
The girls had a nice catchup, Serity expressing her fears and excitement in her new career path, followed by a stress-relieving cuddle before their first big days.
6ag0BqM.jpg
6bdUSk9.jpg
And sure enough! Poor Serity came home grumpy and stressed after having to stay late during her first shift!
0eDEjlJ.jpg
The girls are currently working on furnishing their house (soon to be a home, hopefully!) and growing their relationship while juggling their dream careers.

I'll probably update this daily, as I have a thread elsewhere that is easier for me to update during gameplay. I'll end my first post with a painful reminder and my favourite screenshot of Haven. If you were interested enough to read all of this, thank you! I hope you all have a lovely day :)
Qa7Y4mU.png
jZWACti.png
☆ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly ★
❀ advocate + founder of TS3 Renaissance
- they/them -
TS3 username; britishpinkkitty
ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981894/harper-legacy#latest

Comments