Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF - Leesester's Cottage Windows

You know how it goes. You download and download and have everything you want exactly like you want it and then.....your hard drive crashes and you forgot to backup your downloads because you've convinced yourself that you'll always be able to recreate them. The next 5 years is spent downloading again and feeling pretty comfortable with what you've got and then BAM, it happens again and you realize you only saved some of it because you STILL were ridiculously confident that you'd be able to get it back. (Sadly, like Luna, it's less likely as the years pass.) Well, maybe you don't know but I do. I've been pulling TS3 stuff from an old laptop, disks, etc..... and so much time has gone by without my actually even looking at some of the downloads....but now I'm going through the stuff.....

You remember 10 years ago when an EA Update to TS3 broke many of the custom windows (masks)? I made a real effort at that time to make sure my windows in my downloads were all "fixed". Now, however, the Cottage Windows set by Leesester has a counter height 2-tile window that I could tell immediately had a mask issue and, sure enough, crashed my game. I've been Googling for hours to try and find these but I can't seem to. The other problem is that the others seem to work so I don't know if it was just the one that got borked at the time or if the rest of the windows had been fixed by Leesester but this one just got missed. Meaning, I don't know if I found the downloads whether or not that window would still be broken. These are super cute and I'd love to be able to use them so I'd at least like to see if I can find them so I'd know for sure.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.