Sul sul Simmers!
Another week is gone and you know what this means: welcome to our Thursday edition of the Friday Highlights!
But before we dive into today's picks, here's a quick overview of two things that happened this week:
And now, let's check out what happened on the forum!
This beautiful build is brought to us by @lsnishi and it was shared here!
These are our hightlights:
- Why don't we start with a really fun discussion? @Nate_Whiplash1 started the thread "If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?" and it has been a very interesting read so far! I personally would like to hang out with Morgyn Ember (I mean, he's a spellcaster!! - who would you hang out with?
- At this stage, y'all know how much I love great screenshots! So you can imagine how happy I was when I saw all the amazing new posts in @briannamichelle000's -appropriately titled - thread "Favorite Screenshot".
- At this stage, you also know how much I adore Sulani (and Island Living for that matter). Needless to say, I simply had to include @SimTrippy's "Share your Island Living builds!". Since beach holidays are unfortunately not a thing this year, this thread is the next best thing!
- This might be mundane but we all have to do it at some point, even our Sims - we're talking about laundry. How do your Sims deal with this part of adulting? Hop over to @Mareah's poll "How does your Sim do their laundry?" and join the conversation!
- Needless to say this year hasn't been going the way we all planned. But maybe everything that's going on can also be a reminder to appreciate the nice, little things. So, @Sylv's thread "What made you happy today?" is a wonderful way to share some positivity within all the craziness of 2020, I think.
Today, it made me happy that the sun came out again after a heavy rain shower - and that I got a text message from my brother.
That's it for this week, folks. Did you enjoy today's highlights? Then please let me know and if you have any recommendations for upcoming picks, give me a shout!
I hope you'll have a fantastic weekend and that you and your loved ones are safe!