Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October Patch Speculation 2020 (Now Available)

13...Next

Comments

• quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Is coming..,

“Hi everyone, I just updated my game without checking my 238 mods and now there is a flirty gnome flying over selvadorada in a broom carrying a cup of tea, my game is broken”
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hmm, a little bit better than the last patches (bills!), but nothing about freelancer careers, gardening, chess, eating in restaurants, clay, movie watching ... I also think that the Moschino fix is not what we wanted,
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    quinhobp wrote: »
    Is coming..,

“Hi everyone, I just updated my game without checking my 238 mods and now there is a flirty gnome flying over selvadorada in a broom carrying a cup of tea, my game is broken”

"wHy dO tHeY bReAk tHiNgS wHeN tHeY pAtCh?!"
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    The new details on this base game hair are pretty amazing.

dF4c1BY.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

dF4c1BY.jpg

Oh wow!! That looks so much better!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited October 2020
    Aww, that's one of hairstyles they changed? Its cute, but I really liked the original version.

Also, sad we didn't get an ongoing issues note like Mr. E suggested.
    SimGuruMrE wrote: »
    I will see if we can add a section in patch notes for ongoing issues, where we can list them out, give a update if any, and add any additional notes that may help with visibility and transparency.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Well, looks like the Latin station doesn't come to the base game
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Aww, that's one of hairstyles they changed? Its cute, but I really liked the original version.

Everyone has different tastes. I really see this as a big improvement. A screenshot of what it looked like before under the spoiler.
    tcdsLZv.jpg

I used this hair exactly once in 2016 and never again. I have worn braids myself many times but I never liked this hairstyle. I do like it now. It looks much more realistic while still being Maxis match.

If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member

Everyone has different tastes. I really see this as a big improvement. A screenshot of what it looked like before under the spoiler.
    tcdsLZv.jpg

I used this hair exactly once in 2016 and never again. I have worn braids myself many times but I never liked this hairstyle. I do like it now. It looks much more realistic while still being Maxis match.

It looks SO much better now!!!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yeah, I liked the original version better too. I wish they added the hairstyle separatedly so we could actually have both.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

tcdsLZv.jpg

Oh yes the new version looks tons better. Too bad that afro didn't get updated.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I kind of like the caulifro.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Gameplay is dead and Barbie has taken our Sims hostage. It's now about how good your Sims can look while standing around doing nothing.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    I

tcdsLZv.jpg

I wish they gave us both.I like both, I hate that we can't used the original anymore
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    So what's been fixed? I'm not updating until I have confirmation that the clay spawning, freelancer, and idling bugs have been fixed.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    The original was one of my favorite hair styles .
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    At least they are trying.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.”

― John Lydgate
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2020
    There might be a emergency patch, unless they’re waiting till next month. SimguruFrost said they’re working in fixing the patches some simmers pointed out
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member

dF4c1BY.jpg

It looks so much better now! I never used the original hair, I’ll definitely be using the updated version.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    The new hair is cute but it sucks for my male sims because it doesn’t look unisex now. But hopefully that will keep those simmers more calm lol