Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Filehosting sites for ts4cc

So as a creator I need somewhere to store my files which lets other download. This far I've been using simfileshare, but lately the page has been so much down and had so many bugs, I think it's time to find another site to use (I'll still use sfs, but i think it will be good to have an "alternative download" site too, for when sfs is down or whatever)
Personally I don't like mega,onedrive,dropbox,mediafire or free patreon (in general i'm totally against patreon, free or not). So I'm wondering, what other options is out there? I'd love for something with unlimited space (lots of my files are big), no annoying ads,and links don't expire. I came across this site called "Sims cloud" (sims-cloud.com) which i found a bit appealing, but can't find much about it. Anyone have experience with it? Also i found a place to sign in there, but nowhere to make a new account

Hopefully someone has some smart tips or anything cuz i'm getting so fed up with sfs being messed up and people not being able to download my files

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    You should take a look at Dropbox. It's a free hosting program.
  • Options
    BurinisBurinis Posts: 4 New Member
    the same> @PinkyPus said:
    >I came across this site called "Sims cloud" (sims-cloud.com) which i found a bit appealing, but can't find much about it. Anyone have experience with it? Also i found a place to sign in there, but nowhere to make a new account

I have the same problem. Can anyone send me an invite or tell me how to contact the admins?
  • Options
    DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    I wanted to upload my files at Simfileshare, but I need an invitation? I cannot acces it. Can someone help?
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • Options
    chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
    @Diassa You can join SFS even if you don't have anyone to invite you. There's a form you have to fill out, and admins will send you an email invitation a couple days after. It's what I did as well.