Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a question please help

Hi so I'm using mods to try and clean my game of ghosts because there are a lot of them what ghosts are the one's ea have put in to enhance player experience like the ones in the get together mansion. How many are there and what are their names not just the ones that came with get together but really any ea generated ghosts.

Comments

• phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I think ghosts can be generated as townies, so we probably can't list/name them all. If you go to Manage Worlds and Manage Households, you should be able to find them that way.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited September 2020
    I know there is one from Discover University which is in manage worlds as the PsyEd household (or something really similar). He is a adult or even elder gentleman and I think he wears glasses? He is tied to the Britechester law which you can research on the relevant machines. Hope that helps.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Mimsy and Bernard are at the Von Haunt Estate. They are in period dress. I'm not sure if certain pets are always the same.
    egTcBMc.png
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I think there’s a ghost dog in the household bin
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2020
    There is a ghost dog and a ghost cat that came with C&D. I forget the name of the dog but the name of the cat is Mayor Whiskers. You can find and manually delete the EA-created ghosts in Manage Households (other than the two at the Von Haunt mansion, but they don't go wandering so they're easy to avoid); MCCC should work on the random townie deaths. (I've seen a ghost or two wandering around UBrite other than PsyEd.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)