January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

If Sims were real people, which ones would you want to hang out with?

124...Next

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 24,929 Member
    First choice would probably be some of my own Sims.

For pre-mades, Liam O'Dourke from Sims 3; I've always had a soft spot for the little nerd. I think he'd make a good friend; we could sit up all night and play video games. I'd also probably hang with the Goths (Sims 4 version), since Mortimer's a writer and I always wanted to be one. Maybe I could cheer Cassandra up a bit, or get a rousing game of Don't Wake The Llama going with her and Alexander. Bella's always rubbed me the wrong way but maybe I could get to know her a bit better. First thing I'd do is persuade them to move out of that depressing house, because Alexander needs a better bedroom than that little cupola on the roof (I usually move them out and replace Ophelia Villa with something better whenever I start a new save).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 759 Member
    Ha! what a fun question! I think Johnny Zest would be my first choice. I hate his parents LOL Then I would say the merman with the surname of Hekekia. He reminds me of some of the guys I went to highschool with LOL
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,501 Member
    Well, obviously I'm going to hang out with the Flower Bunny. Seems awesome.

The Delgatos and the Heckings seem like people I'd have over for lunch. They'd make good neighbors. Liberty Lee seems like goofy fun, and Baako Jang is an all-around good dude.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,753 Member
    Bella Goth!!!!!

Dina, Cassandra and Nina would be fun. I'd like to hearthose stories about Don!
    View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Join my discord https://discord.gg/Th8z7YK
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited September 2020
    Mayor Whiskers! Probably Yuki Behr or Alice Martin as friends too. I have always had a soft spot for geeky loner Yuki and I share Alice's bookworm and music lover traits. I also think Lilith Vatore would be a great vampire mum. :D
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I'd totally go to karaoke with Akira Kibo and his roommates!
    tumblr_puziron7dM1qdatgho4_r2_400.gif
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,208 Member
    Summer Holiday, since she's cheerful and outgoing.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 3,705 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Well, obviously I'm going to hang out with the Flower Bunny. Seems awesome.

The Delgatos and the Heckings seem like people I'd have over for lunch. They'd make good neighbors. Liberty Lee seems like goofy fun, and Baako Jang is an all-around good dude.

LOL, I completely forgot about the Flower Bunny! I want to hang out with them for sure! 🌸 💛
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: