Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Sims location would you live in?

Comments

• taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    1. Del Sol Valley and Starlight Shores are the worlds that look closest to where I live, since both worlds are inspired by it.

2. I used to live in a city similar to San Myshuno and would like return or live in Windenburg’s countryside or old town. Also Brindleton Bay seems like a relaxing place.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    1.) Willow Creek is actually pretty close to my town we do also have a lot of older and newer buildings here but the parks and downtown are always beautiful.

2.) As for the city I'd say probably Forgotten Hallow. I've always loved mystery shrouded in mist with bats. :wink:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited September 2020
    1) None of the Sims 4 worlds are super close, though Evergreen Harbor's Conifer Station comes closest (but I'm Midwest, not Pacific Northwest, and our trains are certainly still running just three blocks away.) The rest of Evergreen Harbor doesn't really fit, though. (Yes, there is a quarry near by, but it's gravel and it's active)

2) and that's about where I'd want to live too. I like non-apartment urban residential neighborhoods.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    1. I live in the rural area of a small town in Michigan where there is a lot of farms with livestock, field crops and forests. There really isn't a world that perfectly resembles where I live, but I'd say Brindleton Bay away from the water, or Granite Falls are the closest. However, Windenburg island looks very, very similar to an island up north where our family likes to go on vacation and the rural countryside is similar in part to other areas closeby. The harbor areas in Brindleton Bay are also similar to communities along the Great Lakes shoreline. I've visited some state/national parks and state forest campgrounds that look like Glimmerbrook too.

2. I would LOVE to live in Sulani, specifically Mua Pel'am on the Key Point lot or Reef Finery in Lani St. Taz. I'd be happy living anywhere in that world though. The idea of living somewhere it's always warm is SO appealing! I've lived my entire life in Michigan and I love my state, it has a climate representing every season with Autumn being my absolute favorite. But, I'm older now and tired of the cold, snowy Winters. I can understand now why snowbirds are a thing here. I'd come back to Michigan in the Fall, just to experience it and for hunting season, but 3/4ths of the year, I'd rather live in a warm, tropical climate like Sulani. <3
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Brindleton Bay is where I'd live. I don't know what area is closest: I'd say the bay because it's semi-rural, but I don't live near a body of water. I live in the 'rural suburbs', as I'd call them....it used to be in the country, but so many people have moved in in the last ten years it's almost like living in the city. :(
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    1: Spice market, San Myshino

2: Granite falls or Windenburg
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I can honestly live in a lot of different environments.

1. I've lived in something like Windenburg but now it's more like Willow Creek.
    2. The first one I thought of was Sulani but I'd want to move between the different worlds. My favorites are Sulani and Brindleton Bay in that way so maybe I'd do half my time in each?
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    1. I live in a highrise in an Asian city so San Myshuno is most similar to where I live.
    2. I'm torn between San Myshuno and Windenburg, but I'd pick San Myushuno. I like cities.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited September 2020
    In regards to the Sims 4, I would live in either Granite Falls or Brindleton Bay. My town in Southern Colorado is a mixture of both Brindleton Bay and Granite Falls.

In regards to all the Sims games, Monte Vista from the Sims 3.

---
    Colorado is one of the best states to live in. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member
    1. I live in a city so by default, it has to be San Myshuno.

2. Windenburg. Not only am I a sucker for the Tudor buildings there, I also really like how varied the districts are. You get both a lively town vibe with Olde Platz and Lykke Centre and a peaceful rural feel with Windslar and The Crumbling Isle.

• WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    edited September 2020
    1) Cross between Windenburg and the run down parts of Evergreen Bay.

2) Windenburg, San Myshuno or Bridgeport, basically a European city with a vibrant arts scene.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    1. I live in the Appalachian Mountains so I think Granite Falls is the closest to my current residence, complete with morel mushrooms and various herbs and bears.

2. I grew up on the East coast at the beach so I would love to move back there, thus I would live in Sulani, but the more secluded parts. Im over people, lol.
  • Sallinger79Sallinger79 Posts: 27 Member
    1. Desiderata Valley (TS2) maybe? I live in a quiet suburb near the mountains and ocean.

2. San Myshuno: Spice District. It reminds me a tiny bit of my old neighbourhood in Montreal, with the street sales and all the yummy food. Sometimes playing there makes me feel a bit homesick.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Newcrest
    4kkjdXo.png

• izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    1. Newcrest is probably similar to where I live
    2. Appaloosa Plains, Sunset Valley & Roaring Heights
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm from and live in Scotland I've got too say a mixture of brindleton bay for the countryside and the weather it rains alot there same as Scotland and windenberg for the anicent ruins and castles and lets not forget the famous nessie the lochness monster 😂

I've got too say sulani
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    Sixam 👽
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited October 2020
    I live in a medium sized city in the midwest US, and I'd say Newcrest is probably the closest. Where I grew up was somewhere east of Strangerville but not far enough east to have real trees. Right between cool desert landscape and even remotely cool green landscape.

Given the choice, in real life I'd probably choose Windenberg because I'd love to live in Europe but in the game it's constant thunderstorms or blizzards so probably Brindleton Bay. I lived in Massachusetts a while as a child and spent all my years in the not-quite dry enough to actually be an interesting desert wishing I could go back.
    Post edited by Daephene on
  • simsdelamodesimsdelamode Posts: 33 Member
    This is a fun question!
    1. My city is similar to San Myshuno.
    2. I'd want to live in Windenburg.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    1: I live near the beaches of Florida so a Sulani/Selvadorada mashup with a little Oasis Springs?
    2: I would love a Brindleton Bay area with a little less Blizzard! LOL.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’ve realized my town actually looks most like Forgotten Hollow, lol.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I live in northern Minnesota so probably Granite Falls but I would love to live in Aurora Skies TS3.It looks beautiful and like the Nordic lands my ancestors came from.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    1. Del sol growing up, now oasis springs
    2. Glimmerbrook or Britechester
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited October 2020
    1. Evergreen Harbor's Conifer Station would be closest.
    2. Brindleton Bay. I'm not afraid of thunder and I love rain, I'm not like my Sims, just the opposite. The only thing that would upset me about living in BB would be stray animals. Other than that it would be my ideal place to live.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    1. Granite Falls, with a bit less trees and a bit more houses. Probably the same climate too, freezing, snowy winters and often cold rainy summers, with some hot days inbetween.

2. Sulani, in a house I made for Admirals Wreckage.