Sul sul Simmers!
This week is coming to an end soon and you all know what that means - it's time for our Friday Highlights! (And yes, I'm well aware that it's not Friday just yet but Friday will be here soon so it's all good, we're just early birds again.
With no further ado, grab some snacks, get comfy and let us dive right in!
So serene! This beautiful screenshot by @Koteyka can be found here.
Here are this week's highlights -enjoy!
- The Sims allows us to tell great stories, from normal, everyday/family play to super-crazy, over-the-top, completely-out-there occurrences. So, "What kinds of stories do you make up?" is a great thread started by @Catzilla. There are some very interesting replies already and if you are looking for some inspiration on that front, this is the thread for you.
- I can hear you say: Polls are fun! So, I have another one for you! @NRowe would like to know "What is your favourite locale for a new Sim?" I'm curious to find out where you like to send your newbies and why!
- Now that your new Sim moved to their new neighbourhood - do you need some building ideas or lots to jazz up the area? Then check out @luckyheather's amazing compilation called "Luckyheather's creations"!
- Are you more the '"throw-any-challenge-at-me" kind of person? Then don't fret, I found a great thread for you! Why don't you join @gallerysims4's "Weekly CAS challenges" and show us what you got?
- And since today seems to be the day for storytelling, I'd like to finish today's highlight with @elleskyheart's Sims 3 thread "Inspiration needed - tell me your story". I thought it was a lovely thread where players share their thoughts and ideas and give great tips if you are unsure of where to take your Sims next!
I hope you enjoyed today's highlights! I'm looking forward to reading about/seeing more from your gameplay - and if you have a thread in mind that you think would be great for next week's highlights, please send it my way!
Have a fantastic weekend and take care!