Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found this in debug...

2...Next

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020
    It is a debug from Get to Work, one of the alien plants. But I would love fairies and having plantSims be real life states again. I want a Midsummer Night's Dream pack with fairies and satyrs.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    You guys don't like fairies? H.o.m.o.p.h.o.b.i.c! :lol:

I love fairies. As long as they don't tickle me. ;)

I don't know if this is an innuendo or if the tooth fairy actually really tickled your toes.

Hmmm? 😇 Not sure if the tooth fairy wants to tickle my toes or tickle my feet, but I‘m pretty sure that’s the one who would give me a nickel for my teeth?

i think either way we should be scared of tooth fairy for we don't know what they need the teeth for and also because thats basically illegal trade of body parts and it could just as well be our leg theyre taking for a coin or 2 :cold_sweat:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    You guys don't like fairies? H.o.m.o.p.h.o.b.i.c! :lol:

I love fairies. As long as they don't tickle me. ;)

I don't know if this is an innuendo or if the tooth fairy actually really tickled your toes.

Hmmm? 😇 Not sure if the tooth fairy wants to tickle my toes or tickle my feet, but I‘m pretty sure that’s the one who would give me a nickel for my teeth?

i think either way we should be scared of tooth fairy for we don't know what they need the teeth for and also because thats basically illegal trade of body parts and it could just as well be our leg theyre taking for a coin or 2 :cold_sweat:
    I mean Get to Work the doctor does take out the heart and put it back in.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    That reminds me of a surgery practice dummy in TS2. Sometimes you sim would accidently take the heart out. The animations when that happens are priceless!
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Isn't that just the alien grass from Sixam?
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    I get not wanting Star Wars, but not wanting Fairies? Easily the best part about Sims 3 was making big buff dudes and giving them the prettiest of wings.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I so love Fairies. In Sims 3 I usually try to match the color of their wings with their skin tone.