September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

The Sims 4 stuck on loading screen...Xbox One

Well, I played the Sims 4 on my Xbox earlier today and it was fine. I saved and exited. I am trying to play again and it is stuck on loading. The title screen comes up fine. I press "A" on my controller to start. I choose my gamertag and the progress bar starts and then just stops and hangs. I have tried deleting the reserved space. I have done a hard restart (shutting down by button, unplugging, waiting 30 seconds and restarting). I have even deleted my saved data and let it sync with cloud save. Nothing is working.

Has anyone experienced this or is any experiencing this today?

Comments

• Rhi_TheDino04Rhi_TheDino04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ah me as well. Mine won’t load to even half the bar:(
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 33 Member
    in the same boat.. must be something with the cloud saves today : / game loads to 25%.. tried hard reset and reinstalled the game
    well after about 15 min of waiting my game finally loaded after many restarts.. wondering if the op is just experiencing really long loading times aswell? I added some dlc sims to my world earlier..
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 2,359 Member
    My game just got stuck on the loading screen between Batuu worlds.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • YamsisimsYamsisims Posts: 80 Member
    I saw on EA Answer HQ that Sims 4 players were reporting this yesterday also. They said when they took their network connection offline that it loaded. Appeared to be something with Xbox Live was the consensus. I haven't tried this morning yet.
    yah It is back to working normal today and definitly was just a hiccup.. now back to just the normal bugs
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 100 Member
    Also for anyone experiencing this in the future, I was told (Xbox One S) that cold starts of the console can cause this. I used to have to reload it twice before it would fully load in to the DLC menu. I just wait a few minutes now to start the game and it's worked so far.