Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Often do the Packs Come on Sale?

I thought it would be a nice idea to add an expansion pack to my Sims 4 Collection. I jumped on to Origin only to be reminded that the expansion packs are $52 a piece. I am pretty frustrated at the price, especially since I'm unemployed and finding employment right now is difficult. I could probably afford a couple if they came on sale.

How often do the Sims 4 packs go on sale? Specifically, 50% off or more?

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    There hasn't been a sale for a while but they're usually on basically all the time. There will probably be another one in the next few weeks though as they usually have one before announcing a new pack.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Quite often. Every couple of months it seems. Stuff packs less often. The newest packs usually are either not included or have a smaller discount if they were JUST released and while pack sales of all the packs are common it's not uncommon to also see bonus sales of just one pack or something, so definitely keep checking!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2020
    Very often. Honestly it feels like they're on sale more often than they're not.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Quite often. Best ones are usually during conventions like Gamescom and during Black Friday and holiday season. Steam has sales a lot too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Several times each month tbh, but what I’ve noticed is most times all packs will not be on sale at the same time. Some times only certain packs will go on sale, like not even all Game Packs or Stuff Packs, but maybe a handful of Game Packs. It’s weird but the sales happen so often that I don’t think anyone notices or cares lol
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I think the alternate question “How often are packs sold at full price?” would provide a more detailed answer 😂
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    There was a Steam sale maybe a week ago?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Literally all the time. There will be a Black Friday sale in Nov if there’s not another one sooner than that. Basically anytime they release a full price DLC the rest of it goes on sale.
  • amberlunezamberlunez Posts: 52 Member
    Feel like once they start realizing how low the sales are on the Star Wars pack, they're gonna put everything on sale to try to comp their losses