September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

16 years ago...

Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 500 Member
16 years ago the greatest game in the history of gaming was released! 🥰😁
You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.

Comments

• PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 388 Member
    I spent all morning getting my Sims 2 games on discs to work on my Windows 10 PC, all of which are now running pretty well without crashes/glitches, and only afterwards did I realise what date it was. Coincidence of the year for me so far.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 4,058 Member
    I remember that day and how excited I was when I played TS4 for the first time!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 4,831 Member
    Happy Birthday Sims 2 I wasn't there at the beginning unfortunately but i sure appreciated the game when I found it some years later <3
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,098 Member
    Lol~ I remember it well. :mrgreen::cookie:

You'd think I'd be tired of playing it by now. XD
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 7,234 Member
    happy birthday ! o:)
    the sims 4 isn't getting new whims right now and I think they have dropped them all together if we want new whims in sims 4 we need to tweet the gurus and tell them we like whims
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 45 Member
    What a historic moment <3 TS2 I love you. Always.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 3,439 Member
    One of my best Sims memories is from the day I bought Sims 2 in 2006. I had heard of it and often saw screenshots from the game on gaming sites, and it made me more and more interested. So I bought the game, installed it, and I was hooked right away! It was so intuitive and fun that I stayed up all night. :blush:

I bought all the expansions and stuff packs and collected nice CC. When Sims 3 came out, I played that for a while, but then went back to Sims 2 that I continued playing for a year. Then I got a new computer and my old Sims 2 saves didn't work for some reason. Sims 3 got expansions that made it more and more fun, so I haven't played Sims 2 since then.

So, hm... I played Sims 2 for five years, and Sims 3 for 10 years and counting. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,409 Member
    Still playing. :smiley:
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 324 Member
    I still remember the day i played sims2 and how exited i was. It was massive improve from the sims <3 it's sooo long ago.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Shellyrae593Shellyrae593 Posts: 18 Member
    TS2 makes me feel very happy ☺