Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Athletic Outfit Category Cold and Heat Resistant

Alright, this has gone on long enough. I know that you tried hard to make the neighborhoods seem more "realistic" by having random sims jogging all the time, but with Seasons installed, those random joggers don't put on their weatherproof outfits either when they go jogging or after they stop to chat or something...and then they freeze to death. Or, your sim might be out for a jog on a hot day, but you have to pack it in early because, no matter how skimpy their athletic outfit is, they're still getting overheated.

So, can we please finally just get the weatherproof properties of the hot weather and cold weather outfits applied to athletic outfits as well? I'm tired of racking up unwanted neighborhood ghosts in the colder months and having a sim jogging in short shorts and a sports bra and still get overheated from a short jog makes no sense at all.
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
5MNZlGQ.gif
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.

Comments

• Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    I'd also would like my sims to autonomously choose a weather appropiate sports outfit from the ones I've created for them in CAS...

It took me quite some time coordinating a warm tracksuit and a cool tank top and shorts so that you didn't freeze nor overheat to your deaths, dear little sims, why do you allways choose the most inappropiate one?
    Happy simming!