Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Level 5 in the Order & bff with Ren!

I know This is a weird post but I'm just excited I made it to level 5 in the order and made I'm bffs with ren how crazy is that! Were even hugging. I mean I might not be the only one getting personal and nice with him and stuff but still its still kind strange when you know what hes suppose to be like and then he starts acting all nice and things. :):p

Comments

• MarkwilsonMarkwilson Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd read you can hug Ren but woohoo with Rey. Hoping. lolz. Keep us up to date, haven't bought the pack yet.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Nice one!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    Well I've hugged Ren several times and someone in the stuff pack area said with some kind of special program they were able to get their sim knocked up by Ren. I don't know what the program was or is and it sounded really complicated and I don't care about it cause I just wanted to see him and make friends with him which I did. I don't know much of any thing about Rey cause I spent most of my time in the first order area since I'm part of the fist order. If you have any questions you can ask in the game stuff area. I love the game but I'm also a Star Wars fan and its built up like Disney World's Galaxy's Edge particularly The First Order area and the Black Spiral area that has Oga's Cantina in it. I love it but then theres some that dont.