Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swipe and Bake patch!

Since the patch I have had my sims baking white cakes and swiping things. And all of my sims that are jogging are jogging in the buff. I don't know how to share my screen shots in game on here. Their house is a mess and someone came over and swiped their stuff. Grrr.... I hope they patch the patch soon.

Comments

• thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    your title had me excited, i thought a patch fixing this had just come out 😪
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    The cakes, the swiping and probably the jogging are all related to Neighbourhood Action Plans (NAP) from eco living. Just in case you didn’t know.
    I believe the swiping is from “sharing is caring”.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2020
    All those actions are due to Eco Lifestyles not the patch. You have to turn the N.A.P.s off for the activities to stop. (Sharing is Caring, Free Love, and I forgot what the cake one is.) press shift and click the mailbox and repeal the N.A.P.s
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    you can also go into gameplay options and stop non playing sims from voting. so only your sim can vote. I've been playing like this a few weeks and although it makes it easier, its also too easy and a little boring. but it beats the alternative of having sims coming in and taking your stuff etc.
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I turned it off but they are still baking and now everyone is standing around playing the violin. Where did they all get a violin? I have a hard time with game play because they are too busy cleaning up the half made cakes they started. I brought my laptop on a roadtrip so I could play it on the drive. My sims weren't doing this stuff until I patched when I got home. It's so frustrating because no one was doing this before I patched it.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    I turned it off but they are still baking and now everyone is standing around playing the violin. Where did they all get a violin? I have a hard time with game play because they are too busy cleaning up the half made cakes they started. I brought my laptop on a roadtrip so I could play it on the drive. My sims weren't doing this stuff until I patched when I got home. It's so frustrating because no one was doing this before I patched it.

It is really irritating.

Hope they can fix this bug because it is really disruptive. I would like to use N.A.P.s in my saves but I just check them off right away.