September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Sims 2 Super Collection For Mac

SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 59 Member
Does anyone have the Sims 2 Super Collection on the App Store? I'm thinking about buying it and so far it looks like an exact replica of sims 2. Is there anything I should know about this game or its developers?
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
 ゚・。・

Comments

  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,073 Member
    edited September 11
    It is the The Sims 2 with several expansions but not all. I don't have it because I don't have a Mac. If it's the one I think it is. :)

    800x500bb.jpg
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 59 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It is the The Sims 2 with several expansions but not all. I don't have it because I don't have a Mac. If it's the one I think it is. :)

    800x500bb.jpg

    I just got it and it's an exact replica of sims 2 from what I can tell. If anyone is wondering, you can also download custom content on it, too.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,026 Member
    Omg I need this I am soooo over TS4!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,073 Member
    It's not a "replica." It's TS2 for mac.
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 59 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It's not a "replica." It's TS2 for mac.

    Oh? Sorry, I didn't know.
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,026 Member
    @Schmoloop are you having fun with it? I’m really thinking of getting it....so tired of TS4!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,073 Member
    Schmoloop wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    It's not a "replica." It's TS2 for mac.

    Oh? Sorry, I didn't know.

    Nothing to be sorry about. I don't want you to think it's a replica or somehow not TS2. :)
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 59 Member
    @popstarsley Yes! I'm always in awe at the little details in the game. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the time. Whenever you change lots, the time doesn't stay the same so when you travel back home, it's the same time as when you left, but it doesn't bother me too much (hopefully I explained that well).
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,290 Member
    Freetime and Apartment Life does not come with this, and some of the stuff packs. I still play it, but not often. I really enjoy going back in time :)
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,026 Member
    Schmoloop wrote: »
    @popstarsley Yes! I'm always in awe at the little details in the game. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the time. Whenever you change lots, the time doesn't stay the same so when you travel back home, it's the same time as when you left, but it doesn't bother me too much (hopefully I explained that well).

    Oh yes, I remember that about TS2 now. I think you’ve convinced me, I’m gonna download it this weekend!
  • SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 59 Member
    @popstarsley I would definitely recommend buying it, but make sure you watch a few videos on the game first to make sure you really want it. (It's $29.99 btw)
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    ゚。.~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top